What is THE DIVINE PLAN?

Δύναμις

What is THE DIVINE PLAN?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Mar 2015 17:50

:greetings-waveyellow:

I have chosen the word "divine" to describe the plan for a very simple reason. The reason is google. There is a tiny possibility that "auntie google" (as we say in Germany :-D ) may lead some (sensible) readers to this thread. There is absolutely NOTHING "divine" in the first place and surely nothing "divine" in the Plan.

THE PLAN and also every other plan, i.e. the plan of your life, has been created by the angelic species. It takes a very long time and a tremendous effort to risk a glance behind the VEIL of the lies presented to you from the so-called spiritual guides. Those guides/gurus help you bring your own blindness to perfection, so you will never ever find out the truth! The greatest confirmation for us and our work are the public verbal attacks from some ridiculous puppets, that think that they are following some "divine" plan.

There was NEVER a god or a goddess or something divine that was able to create a planet or a universe. Everything has been created by what we call here ANGELS. It was a team work, there was a plan as well, but then one of those angels, who was supposed to protect the new creation, got ill (=dark / crazy) and decided to put herself above the team and become "god". It was a female angel as far as we know, but we have no idea how the genders are defined in higher realms, so there is not much more to say to it. After that coup the previous order got twisted to fit the "new order". Therefore the angels became god's servants and god herself put on a masculine mask, to fog the truth.
At this point we are not talking of one person in human terms but of an angel's ID as described here: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1957. There was never one person, but always one ID with many many single parts. Some of those parts had to incarnate on earth and they forced humans to accept the lie of god. Those incarnated parts had many skills, because they were using the dark paths to penetrate the 3d fractal structure. With those skills they could easily fool simple, innocent humans and made them believe in some "divine" plan or "god" and such.

Once more in simple words: THERE IS NO GOD AND THERE IS NO DIVINE PLAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The above sentence is very very important and you always need to keep it in mind, if you are really interested in awakening! If you rather prefer to waste time with the usual spiritual rubbish "love, forgiveness etc.", then you better stop reading here and go back to your playground. It is hard work to understand the basics and if you are not prepared to invest all you can, then there is no need to keep reading, because you will not understand how things work. You need to be prepared to understand. Almost three years after this forum started I can still say that people in general are not interested in the truth, they prefer to keep their lies alive, as it is much easier than to take responsibility for themselves and theirs. Although this human (?) attitude makes me think that this forum and all the work we did and do 24/7 often under immane conditions to provide you with some real and true info is kind of wasted time, I am not going to give up on the few ones that really want to know and try to help.

Back to the PLAN now. There is a plan indeed. Nobody knows what the future will bring, neither do we know. To keep it short (for the moment at least) the PLAN is a conglomerate of algorithms. Nothing more or less than that. As soon as you realize that there is no god or anything divine behind the plan, you can "see" its structure. This doesn't mean that you will be able to comprehend every single part of it, but that you will be able to recognize a scheme. Recognizing the scheme is a huge step to the right direction.

What is an algorithm?
Wikipedia knows all about it, check it :wink: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm
In short: an algorithm is a consequence of orders. If you want to go from point A to point B, then you have to "start at point A", "go straight", "don't turn left", "don't turn right", "continue straight", "you see the tower", "you reach the tower", "tower is point B". This is a very simple example of course but I hope it will help you to understand. An algorithm is all that has to happen to get from one point to another (=plan). Needless to say that our human brain reaches its limits very soon when it comes to algorithms. We are able to follow simple instructions but a long consequence of orders/steps overburdens us. The whole computer and internet system is based on algorithms, we can all operate computers but not all of us can handle/change their programs or the internet. Similar happens to us and our lives down here. We all live (=are alive) but we have no idea how this happened or how it works. Our human bodies/avatars are the end-product of an algorithm within a much bigger algorithm :text-lol: Funny, yes, but true.

The PLAN has been created by IDs that can easily cope with huge amounts of algorithms. This plan in regards of this planet is "how to end the darkness". It has billions and trillions of knots of ifs and buts and it is impossible to know everything in advance. This is why we have no idea how the future is going to be.
The Protoi job is to eliminate dark influences within this algorithm, substitute defect or fake knots with the right ones, adjust the main algorithm to the fractality. The PLAN had to be modified according to 3d needs as it was quite useless in its previous form. It was a great "saving the universes from the darkness plan" but this blue planet here was the biggest dark fortress and covered all over with many many energy-layers, which made it impossible to change things. We are on it now :wink:.

Finally the point is, that everyone talking about plans or divine plans has been talking just rubbish, because none of them has the faintest idea what the hell they were talking about and how things really work.

Btw., if you want to post here, please ask questions or share your thoughts. I am not interested in your opinion regarding myself writing all these, but in your thoughts, your questions and so on. I am used to talk to myself, even here, so I am not looking for a "well done, Alex" but for new incentives!

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: What is THE PLAN?

Unread postby Frank » 20 Mar 2015 18:47

Yeah, an other Bull's Eye from my sweet :romance-heartbeating: ......

All algorithms in 3D are :puke-front:

When the darks made this fractal place, they were not able to construct fractal algorithms for it. So we are living in a fractal ambient, but all algorithms are analogue non fractal....

The average number of algorithms in a 3D avatar/body is about 300 billion.... and all are not working good....

In the next weeks we will develop new fractal algorithms and replace all non-fractal algorithms in 3D with fitting fractal algorithms.
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 20 Mar 2015 18:59

Great read there! Further cleanings of the environment, fractals, should as well start making people realize more the true truth from the false "truths", shouldnt them?
Maybe even false gurus should start changing their stories soon?
As thisone, comming from non light (checked by Protois): http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2015/0 ... physicist/

:handgestures-thumbup:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Mar 2015 19:10

iaqua wrote:...
Maybe even false gurus should start changing their stories soon?...

Oh, yes! :happy-smileyflower:
We only need to change their algorithms to make theim sing like little birds and uncover their own lies. All sand castles will fall, one after the other and nobody would ever know how it came to it, unless they read our forum :laughing-rolling:

Still long way to go, but we are on the right path and this is all it counts!

:romance-grouphug:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 20 Mar 2015 19:44

The dark secret sauce, so to speak, is authority. The concept of authority comes from a flawed/ill mind model, where authority is used as a means to "stop the inherent decline of all things" (and even this belief is another sign of sickness). In reality, authority is what takes away creative freedom of being alive. Once that's gone, the remaining puppet is ready to dance. :banana-angel:

The linchpin of freedom is taking back our authority over ourselves, fully and completely. Our challenge is to continuously find a way to do so, in every thought, word, action and personal creation. It's 6am, the sun is rising and we're the wake up team. It's our job to exemplify the nature of the change we need to see and feel, first within ourselves and through ourselves, never, ever using the concepts of authority , nor shaming, nor any other dark engineering tools. We are to use fun, play, cooperation and honesty to get others on the same page.

It's early, things are still a bit groggy. We will be snapped at, again and again. And just like children, we will say what we feel, with no inner resentment, in front of all to hear, loud and proud, with a loving grin on our faces, that we're trying to make this place one where we can all play together, not just some of us.

There's no official overarching plan here, not even an outline of such. Why do that to ourselves all over again?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Mar 2015 20:11

@astro:

You need to differ between "plan" and "algorithms". It's a bit mixed in this topic, but these are 2 different things.

Algorithms is what is driving "all what is"... All what is, is on a grid, we call it base grid/ creation grid. There are a few topics about grid in forum, see for details.
All energies are located on this grid. Imagine an easy 2d grid for a mind model. Now fill each grid point with some energy. The energies will "sit" on the grid like bubbles without any action. Then you add algorithms, which program the energies and tell them what to do, how to act. So all what is, all matter, all non-matter (from 3d point of view) exists cause of the algorithms. No algorithms, no existence.... An then imagine if you have analogue non-fractal algorithms which are working in a fractal environment. In 3D we would say it's not compatible, like trying to run windows software under linux....

There's no official overarching plan here

Yes, there are (have been) many.... :laughing-rolling:

Every mayor group has one, so we can reduce it to 4 plans in fact. The point is, that we Protoi break the plans of the dark groups and apply our healing plan. You may now ask "why you apply your plan, maybe I don't want it...". My answer to this is very easy. This planet is the main battlefield between darks and Protoi for the last 18.800 years. All knew this, all who came here got warned. So it's not our problem if someone decided to step into the battlefield....

The linchpin of freedom is taking back our authority over ourselves, fully and completely. Our challenge is to continuously find a way to do so, in every thought, word, action and personal creation.

This is nice, and I will not say that it's wrong. It's a way all individuals need to go sooner or later. But in this moment it's simply naive, fading out the reality of the still running wars and battles. And for those who are in or influenced by these battles, they have real impact in 3D life, often negative from the dark attacks. We are talking about real pains, real troubles and so on...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Mar 2015 20:17

astrochimp wrote:The dark secret sauce, so to speak, is authority.

Yes, this is a very important point for sure. The mean to impose authority is pain.
You see the front side (=what), I see what is behind it (=how).

astrochimp wrote:The linchpin of freedom is taking back our authority over ourselves, fully and completely. Our challenge is to continuously find a way to do so, in every thought, word, action and personal creation. It's 6am, the sun is rising and we're the wake up team. It's our job to exemplify the nature of the change we need to see and feel, first within ourselves and through ourselves, never, ever using the concepts of authority , nor shaming, nor any other dark engineering tools. We are to use fun, play, cooperation and honesty to get others on the same page.

Also quite right, but this applies only to "down here" and rather for the time after the cleanings, as communication within people is not really possible. Still too much influence everywhere and each one sees things=targets different than the other although both use the same words to describe it. If people realize that they are under strong influence and stop let themselves be controlled by their egoism, then they can find a common base for the change.
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 21 Mar 2015 14:51

Thank you guys for these topics, it helped me to find my answer to some running questions in my head.

I would like to add a little, maybe this will sound negative, but I think fair enough:

We, as we count ourselves now here on 3d are not able to write algorithms, all what we can do is only that we can choose the value of some parameters. This is what it means that we are in war. We fear about that we have no control over our lives, we want to get that control, but until we are in war, we like it or not, we won't get the control.

So from this point of view, you cannot really avoid the minefield, especially that you are standing just in the middle of it. You can choose of course if you go left or right (this is where you give parameters for the running algorithms), but you never know if that step will be the right one or not. This is why it is so hard. Even if the bomb cannot kill you, it can cause you enough pain, that next time you think about it twice if you make any step at all.

For me this means, we have the control, always have the control over our lives, just the choices are limited, and really that limited that we can choose only if we do steps to explore the minefield (in this way we find more and more of dark mechanisms and clean it out) or we take a rest and stand a bit.

So yes, seemingly darks have the control over us, but in the reality, they don't have. Our jobs have the control over us, and the fact that we are down here.

This is the same what Frank said, entering the battlefield means you play along the rules of it:

Frank wrote:This planet is the main battlefield between darks and Protoi for the last 18.800 years. All knew this, all who came here got warned. So it's not our problem if someone decided to step into the battlefield....

So whatever you do, however hardly out of control you feel yourself, you still doing your job, because this is why we are here. And it sounds sad that we are so much limited, but it is really a good reason that it is because we are in war.

On the other hand of course this doesn't mean that it would be fair and we should be satisfied with our current situation, and exactly this dissatisfaction feeds us to move forward and explore more and more of the dark mess.

It is really like us being mine-detectors and going through the mine field. Not a happy job. But needs to be done.

ps.: Sometimes it can happen that when you make lots of exploration on the minefield, the darks throw you with some fear bomb, just to make sure that you stay in one place. It's like sending the air-force on the mine-sweepers. Quite unfair.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 26 Mar 2015 17:51

Mes wrote:Thank you guys for these topics, ....

What Mes wrote here made me think about a few things that i may or may have not read about here....there are so much info here sometimes im too lazy to begin a search.(Let me add: the search engine sometimes makes me mad by not letting me to search for 3letter words and only reacts to whole words.)

These questions are maybe present because my knowledge to this whole modell is incomplete compared to how complete could it be.

So anyone in this system is under the rules of the system and the system sees all,and already calculated every one of my moves and nothing can happen that is outside of the possibility range what was previously calculated and expected from the dark system run by damaged "darks"?

Is what i see and feel by my senses the end result of a previously written program(algorithm) and now i can only be part of the running program?

Once in my life i did something that even not myself expected it came from like....nowhere.....that time i felt strange could that be a sign that maybe i can change the program while it runs?Like a bug would do?
And sorry for saying this but i see Protoi as a virus in this...a good one though:)
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Mar 2015 18:08

The algorithms are working on lowest energetic level. This has not really to do with the thing you mean.

I think the closest to what you mean are the former life plans. We all had to do them before we came here, and darks "took care" that we followed them (they did with force of course...). But all life plans and the whole belonging systems are destroyed already. So it's on you what you do... Sure darks still try to influence you in many ways, but that's not a "plan thing".

The problem is, that most people are still programmed in mind, and that they are not trying to get out of this trap.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 30 Mar 2015 12:56

Thanks for this post Δύναμις,

Another one of those - for me - interesting and valuable descriptions that make it a bit easier to assess from 3D what this all is about and consists of and is constructed.

:greetings-waveyellow:

Return to “THE "divine" PLAN”