443 - The Genocide done by the darks

In this forum we will try to explain the terms we use in the Protoi mind models.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

443 - The Genocide done by the darks

Unread postby Frank » 10 Oct 2018 00:35

We remember.

After we had freshly lost the (US civil) war, the darks launched a massive genocide attack on the Protoi group planets in an attempt to finally destroy the light.

443 billion Protoi group planets were destroyed, including 373 billion Protoi planets and 70 billion Protoi Alliance planets. All beings on the planets got crashed by the four groups orion, lsa1, lsa2 and taurus...

The 443 billion planets contained in average 4.6 billion beings each.

We launched a secret operation to save as many of our people as possible. The result is the 143 billion planets which were used as safe habitats for our people, the ones that we could save.

The 143 billion planets contain on average more than 6.2 billion beings each.

In War-News: viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2150&start=1280#p21971

Update:

Δύναμις wrote:HEART-BREAKING NEWS

Darks are masters of cruelty and brutality, lying and cheating.
Over 400 years ago, there were 5,330,732,373,362 populated planets in the Prime Creation. Each of them had about 3,400,000,000 beings.
Today there are ONLY 10,331 populated planets left in the Prime Creation.
The sick dark bastards destroyed and crashed everything and everyone they could.
Luckily we could save some of the beings = the inhabitants of a planet as you already know details here.

LSA3 is no longer considered D4 since they have agreed to the crashing of the beings and the destroying of the planets. They are now classified D5 and will share the fate of the other darks = 0 tolerance.
Link to the above post in War News.
beholder

Re: 443

Unread postby beholder » 11 Oct 2018 05:45

Sorry for the maybe lame question but does it mean that the Image was on the light side and the Union was dark?

Had the Confederation won the war, wouldn't the catastrophe of 443 have happened?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Oct 2018 12:51

beholder wrote:Sorry for the maybe lame question but does it mean that the Image was on the light side and the Union was dark?

Had the Confederation won the war, wouldn't the catastrophe of 443 have happened?

No when the war started we were north...
But it got so often and long time looped, that all that changed.
In the history we know, we are almost not included...
There were an outer and an inner loop.
the outer loop had a starting point 9 years before the war started...
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 07 Nov 2018 18:16

After reading this post, I did a little more research on the civil war and when I got to Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation I stopped and reread it. It's common knowledge that it was meant for black slaves. But the proclamation itself did not mention any particular ethnic group which made me wonder if it was not proclaimed for all levels of creation that was controlled or influenced by the darks who have always considered us slaves. Also I wondered if this was part of what infuriated the darks to begin such a horrible horrible genocide of 443 billion planets. :crying-yellow:
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 21 Nov 2018 21:03

After the last post above and in light of Alexandra's post in war news, I needed a perspective for myself to just clarify in my own head what has happened. When I first read this a while back it was just a huge number that didn't sink in. So I thought about my neighborhood, about the city, state, country, and planet where I live and all the people I know and have known and love in my life. Poof..... they are gone because of these dark bastards, as if they never existed. That brought me to tears and then sunday night I read all these planets and the people are crashed and gone. That was crushing for me as I'm sure it was for anyone who read the post and can't imagine how the Protoi must feel!! If we didn't before we should all realize now how precarious our situation is. I thought we were winning this war and we may be still, but more than ever we must understand that we are in a war and it might come down to this planet and what we do here that decides the outcome. The post above seems a little silly now and sorry if it sounds a little insensitive. Tomorrow in the US is a thanksgiving holiday. Always been my favorite holiday and never had any religious overtones for me. Just giving thanks for what I have and now it takes on new meaning. I still believe better things are coming :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Nov 2018 01:15

All of these genocides were done during the us-civil-war.
This was looped to 1.600 years instead the short history we know.
And at that time each Earth day were ~900 years outside.
That means, that the war outside were ca. 526 million years.

Today we fight in a new war.
After civil war, darks did not anymore take us serious as a military faction.
We came back first as a military faction, then as the dominant faction,
after we made many important steps in fractal development and evolution.
It is the science what wins the war, not the biggest gun...
And we made all that way from no-one to the dominant faction in the few
years from 2012 on.
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 22 Nov 2018 15:29

:greetings-waveyellow: Thank you for that Frank. It's good to know that we are in control of the present situation, although it does not lessen the blow of all the genocide by the darks. Time loops are hard to wrap my head around and hope in the future when the war is over and you have some time these things can be explained to us. I'm sure they are part of the war strategy among other things. :happy-sunshine:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 22 Nov 2018 15:35

Hae Protector Frank
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Got a good ring to Protector Frank :handgestures-thumbup: I agree with you on: It is the science what wins the war, not the biggest gun... You can't change your DNA, science changes all the time. Technology changes all the time, people don't.

And we made all that way from no-one to the dominant faction in the few
years from 2012 on.[/quote]

:handgestures-thumbup: To the Protectors and members of Presbeia Protoi. :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

Return to “Protoi Glossary”