The Harmony

In this forum we will try to explain the terms we use in the Protoi mind models.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

The Harmony

Unread postby Frank » 18 Mar 2018 20:51

Link to War News with first text about Harmonies.

The Harmony

A Harmony is what makes us a Being. An Outer-Core is simply the suit for the Being inside, this means the Harmony! The Harmony interacts with the Outer-Core in the areas of personality, memory, emotions, intelligence, and so on; the Harmony is also fractal, just like the Outer-Core, and has its own consciousness-field. One function of Harmonies is to keep the Outer-Core in balance by regulating the emotions, memories, etc.

This is the main difference between darks and non-darks (lights and grays). All lights and grays have a Harmony, while darks do NOT have a Harmony. For a long time, darks had an inner conflict between their dark consciousness-fields and their Harmonies. Darks decided to first partially disconnect their Harmonies, and later to totally remove them. By this, darks forfeited all rights and the status of Beings.

When Ancient Greek philosophers wrote about the "soul", they were referring to the Harmony! Conversely, when darks wrote about the "soul" in ancient books such as the bible and torah, they were not referring to the Harmony, but only to the empty suit (an Outer-Core without a Harmony). Similarly, ALL modern/new-age/religious/spiritual writings that talk about the "soul" or "spirit" are always referring to the suit, and never to the Harmony.
Flow

Re: The Harmony

Unread postby Flow » 14 Dec 2018 11:02

Is it possible to rebuild it, or is it completely erased?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Dec 2018 14:09

flow wrote:Is it possible to rebuild it, or is it completely erased?

Whose Harmony to rebuild?
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 14 Dec 2018 15:39

Frank wrote:Darks decided to first partially disconnect their Harmonies, and later to totally remove them. By this, darks forfeited all rights and the status of Beings.

I remember reading that all the the non Human / Elephant / Dolphin Avatars like bugs, plants, other animals etc. are being run off of all the Humans, Elephants & Dolphins in a way. So maybe a little bitty beetle who is being run off of a Light or Grey person is much more of a being then any of the darks because it's running off someone with a Harmony. If my math/info is right then all the darks may be lesser then a lot of beetles or plants or even amoebas which is pretty funny in a way. :lol:

Even if I didn't get this 100% right we at least know the darks are WAY inferior to the beetles, plants & amoebas etc. in their behavior (& in many cases intelligence :p) at least. haha :angelic-green:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Dec 2018 15:53

You kind of nailed it.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 14 Dec 2018 16:30

Got it :laughing-rolling:
marie

Unread postby marie » 14 Dec 2018 19:04

:lol: :clap: I'd even say the darks are inferior to my box of rocks that I've collected over the years. I'd even take a piece of gravel from a dump site over them.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 14 Dec 2018 20:39

Only thing they managed to do today was to make me accidentally dump my hand in a yoghurt. :laughing-rolling:
(Yes that happened :roll: )
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 18 Dec 2018 10:21

marie wrote::lol: :clap: I'd even say the darks are inferior to my box of rocks that I've collected over the years. I'd even take a piece of gravel from a dump site over them.

Oh yeah, I didn't even think of that! A box of rocks DOES sound superior to darks. Good catch! haha :clap:

Thius wrote:Only thing they managed to do today was to make me accidentally dump my hand in a yoghurt. :laughing-rolling:
(Yes that happened :roll: )

After your hand hit that yogurt, Thius, I can just see some nasty dark somewhere shouting "YASSSSSSSS!" before they implode with a splat from too much negative thinking/behavior :lol:

edit: changed to 2 too :mrgreen:

Return to “Protoi Glossary”