Hostage situation

In this forum we will try to explain the terms we use in the Protoi mind models.
Δύναμις

Hostage situation

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Feb 2017 21:47

A hostage situation is a problematic situation that involves hostages taken by the dark factions at some point in the history or even recently.
Hostages are entities or entity-parts either given as a pawn for some deal between darks, or just taken by darks for some other reason, for example during some fight, or even given by lights in exchange for some benefit.
It was not Judas, who made the deal to sell out Jesus but Jesus, who sold out his followers. Each time a religious person (=stupid light person believing to do the right thing) begs some god to heal a beloved one by offering "everything they can in exchange", they make deals with darks and create hostage situations.
Similar works with some celebrities and their followers. Many of the followers are hostages to the darks. The celebrity become celebrity in exchange. (No every celebrity has created hostages though!)

There have been countless deals during the centuries. Time doesn't affect this kind of deals. Remember, we are eternal beings!
We don't have a clue how many hostages there are in total.
Each time a certain type of hostage situation comes up, we check for more of the same kind and solve them as well.
Jude

Re: Hostage situation

Unread postby Jude » 07 Sep 2017 22:54

I recently came to understand this from a 3D perspective.
I am doing some volunteer work, every Wednesday with new immigrants (from Iran) here (teaching conversational English) and a lot of them are Persian of the Bahai faith.
I do not and have not really interacted much with people who are religious and I suppose I have been quite naive as to much of the workings behind it all.
Yesterday though, one of the ladies was telling me how her little boy died ( from a tumor in his brain) as it was "Gods will" and that she believes if he had not taken him he would have taken someone else close to her in his place.
She told me she has seen this happen in others lives where prayer, supplication, begging to God may save the one you are praying for, but that another one close to you will suffer or some such other tragedy will befall.
Bloody hell....I was thinking WTF! Insanity! :angry-screaming:

A plain example of the dark crap that people accept and then try to tell you that their religion is the best one.
They even try to indoctrinate me into their BS, bringing their religious books and writings for us to read during English class.
Little do they know that it would be a cold day in hell before that ever happened.

Return to “Protoi Glossary”