Aspects and Avatars

In this forum we will try to explain the terms we use in the Protoi mind models.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Aspects and Avatars

Unread postby Frank » 13 Mar 2016 14:03

We all have more bodies than only our 3D body.
We are calling the 3D body an avatar, which means, that we are not incarnated in the 3D body.

We are calling the body(ies) in which we are incarnated "aspect(s)". We differentiate between 2 kinds of bodies, the "aspects" and the "avatars".
So what makes the difference?

What we call "I" is the Outer-Core (OC) which looks like a chain of pearls. The OC is what most people call "soul".
Many of the people have still their Core connected to their OC. From your "I" point of view, your core is like an additional hybrid part of you, a bit part of you, a bigger part an own being.

So let's come back to the bodies.

The aspects carry the OC pearl inside. The OC pearls are are really inside the aspect bodies.

In opposition to this, the pearls connected to avatars are located outside of the avatars by means of some connection systems.
Those connections on the outside of our 3d avatars are done by the nervous system (= the physical nerves are only an interface to the actual nervous system, which is located outside the physical body).

In the past it was part of the incarnation deals, that we had to agree to separate some parts of the OC into other aspects.
That's why many people have more than one aspect body.

So how is the "relationship" between aspects and avatars.
This is clearly defined by the rules.
You can be in avatar mode or in aspect mode. But you can not be in both simultaneously!

This is the reason, why there are "aspect-cognition-dreams". It is not possible to "switch" into aspect mode while we are awake.
Most aspect-cognitions get still manipulated and modified by dark systems (but that's another topic).

This is the reason why the "awoken" OIC incarnated can often use their "skills" awoken.
Their aspects are always sleeping in the OIC stasis system, so they NEVER wake up into aspect mode!
They have additional avatars in OIC, and with these they do their "things"...

The same is for the non-OIC ones who have visual skills during being awoken. Many of our people got already additional avatars in SL2.2, and so they can work with them too. Always outside of OIC or course.

According to the rules, there is no problem to switch between or use at the same time more than one avatar.
alc

Re: Aspects and Avatars

Unread postby alc » 13 Mar 2016 20:10

Frank wrote:
You can be in avatar mode or in aspect mode. But you can not be in both simultaneously!

This is the reason, why there are "aspect-cognition-dreams". It is not possible to "switch" into aspect mode while we are awake.

Great post Frank to clarify things.

About above quote I wonder where to put day dreams or cognitions while one is not sleeping?
:romance-grouphug:
jmrobledo
Signature: My name is Juan Manuel Robledo
I live in Aguascalientes, México.

Unread postby jmrobledo » 15 Mar 2016 07:35

:text-goodpost:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 15 Mar 2016 15:45

Let's say the numbers are correct and we have around 7 billion avatars on the planet. How many OCs do we actually have down here connected to multiple avatars? I bet it's a pretty high ratio, higher than most would guess. I would guess it's 1 OC connected to 50+ avatars.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Mar 2016 16:36

astrochimp wrote:Let's say the numbers are correct and we have around 7 billion avatars on the planet. How many OCs do we actually have down here connected to multiple avatars? I bet it's a pretty high ratio, higher than most would guess. I would guess it's 1 OC connected to 50+ avatars.

One OC can only have one human avatar down here. But I guess you are talking about the animal and plant avatars?

33 billion
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 15 Mar 2016 16:40

Frank wrote:
astrochimp wrote:Let's say the numbers are correct and we have around 7 billion avatars on the planet. How many OCs do we actually have down here connected to multiple avatars? I bet it's a pretty high ratio, higher than most would guess. I would guess it's 1 OC connected to 50+ avatars.

One OC can only have one human avatar down here. But I guess you are talking about the animal and plant avatars?

33 billion

Thanks for the clarification.

Odigos species OCs have way more avatars usually?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Mar 2016 16:46

astrochimp wrote:
Frank wrote:

33 billion

Thanks for the clarification.

Odigos species OCs have way more avatars usually?

Odigos is not a species, it's a sub-kind of angel species. And no, it's not significant for that sub-kind, it's significant for that kind of avatars...
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 09 Nov 2016 14:54

In the past it was part of the incarnation deals, that we had to agree to separate some parts of the OC into other aspects.

Do we still have multiple aspect bodies - are these getting merged into one?

Can we order ourselves to switch to 'apect mode' when going to sleep?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Nov 2016 15:05

jonas wrote:

Do we still have multiple aspect bodies - are these getting merged into one? All re in one.

Can we order ourselves to switch to 'apect mode' when going to sleep? yes, but if it works is a second question. sometimes it works...
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 26 Oct 2018 09:52

Hae Frank
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Just going over your posts, way back when. :text-goodpost:

It works going to sleep, speaking/saying switching to aspect mode. And what do I know in my dreams, my families there right along with me :text-lol: :text-lol: all in ONE.
my godparent had his adult face, as I remembered him, on a baby body. Mean DShit huh! Now F..K! thats some crazy Shit.
Not scary, WIERD, my actual first wierd dream..Yay!! :text-lol: :text-lol:

Thanks Frank :text-thankyoublue: thru him, I get my German ancestry. :text-lol: :text-lol:

Gosh!! I needed that laugh :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

Return to “Protoi Glossary”