Consciousness field (CF)

In this forum we will try to explain the terms we use in the Protoi mind models.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Consciousness field (CF)

Unread postby Frank » 22 Aug 2015 00:21

In this thread (Outercore (OC) and Core) I showed how the most of us (angel family species) is "constructed" in higher levels. And here I also wrote infos about the consciousness field.

This thread now is about the inner structure of the consciousness field (CF).
The CF consists of 12 parts, each part has specific functions.

Here is the list of the functions, in a not specific order:

1) Consciousness (fractal)
2) Sub-Consciousness (fractal)
3) Ego (not to be confused with egoism / fractal)
4) Conscious emotional part (non-fractal, e.g. origin of rage)
5) Non-conscious emotional part (non-fractal, e.g. emotional reaction to music)
6) Estimation part (fractal)
7) Belief systems (fractal)
8) Info-filter system (fractal)
9) Feeling (non-fractal / main target of pains)
10) Connections to other beings (fractal)
11) Conscience (fractal)
12) unknown (non-fractal)

Things like gut-feeling, instinct and others, have other origin than the CF.

The list of functions in CF is far away from being complete.

In original condition all of these 12 parts are on equal level.
To understand this CF level topic we need to create an easy mind model. Think about some sound mixer like this:

Now lets imagine in the mind model, that each of the 12 CF parts is a soundtrack. In normal case (not in 3D), all these 12 soundtracks are on an equal level to each other, in a self regulated kind. By this all the different parts of the CF can play together in an unique individual harmony. This harmony is unique for each being.

BUT we down here are different from this. To get permission to incarnate in 3D we had to agree that the dark lsa1 group installed two modifications in our OC in the waggon belt. Those two modifications have effects on our CF.

The first one amplifies the soundtrack 1). This means in our mind model, that the regulators for all other soundtracks are on a very low level, but the regulator for 1) is always kept on "high". This has the effects, that it is not possible to hear all the lower soundtracks. You can only "hear" them, if events push the belonging regulator up for a while.

The second one connects the breathing of 3D avatar to 9). Many effects of the breathing are related to this connection. The level of the soundtrack of 9) is normally about 1/3 of the 1) level. The other 10 are at about 1/12 level of 1). If you focus on breathing, you increase the level of 9). In many kinds of meditations this is used, and the level of 9) increases up to 3/4 of 1) level, while the level of 1) itself lowers also to 3/4. By this 1) and 9) are becoming equal.

I made some additional experience. I was able to lower the "noise level" of 1) by will (or non-will, hard to describe...). In the moment in which my thoughts were "off" (I reached 3/4 level with 1) ), my breathing reflex was stopped, and I was forced to focus on "conscious breathing".

In the result it is always like this: The connection between the breathing and part 9) of CF makes sure, that we are not able to get our full CF functions working. We are not able to use the full abilities and tools, we are not able to "wake up". In the term of "spiritual people" this would mean, we are not able to awake to our own-self / higher-self.

But that's not all. OIC incarnated ones have a kind of "replacements" for these things (put in by darks...) which simulates thinks like the 10 CF functions. But they do it in dark purpose, and the effect is, that OIC ones think they are awoken, but they are sleeping deeper than all others.
juu

Re: Consciousness field (CF)

Unread postby juu » 22 Aug 2015 03:40

Thanks for the easy understandable mind modeling... :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 29 Dec 2015 20:17

Frank wrote:
But that's not all. OIC incarnated ones have a kind of "replacements" for these things (put in by darks...) which simulates thinks like the 10 CF functions. But they do it in dark purpose, and the effect is, that OIC ones think they are awoken, but they are sleeping deeper than all others.

What to do then ?!

I have to say this whole post is quite the epiphany. The sound board model makes a lot of sense ... especially considering science never explains why something like the sub-conscious is 'quieter' in the mind.

On a psychedelic, I have had the experience of touching these other parts of the CF and being able to 'turn them up', especially the sub-conscious. Can you speak to this Frank ?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Dec 2015 20:21

Oni wrote:
Frank wrote:

What to do then ?!

I have to say this whole post is quite the epiphany. The sound board model makes a lot of sense ... especially considering science never explains why something like the sub-conscious is 'quieter' in the mind.

On a psychedelic, I have had the experience of touching these other parts of the CF and being able to 'turn them up', especially the sub-conscious. Can you speak to this Frank ?

Yes, drugs typically "play" on the mixer....
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 29 Dec 2015 20:32

Frank wrote:
Oni wrote:
Frank wrote:

What to do then ?!

Yes, drugs typically "play" on the mixer....

I've found benefit to this. Do you advise against them ?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Dec 2015 20:35

You maybe have other connections to yourself, but you loose control in it too.
Sooner or later this will be possible on own purpose, without any drugs.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Dec 2015 22:14

Oni wrote:
I've found benefit to this. Do you advise against them ?

Absolutely YES!
The damage they cause is far bigger than any benefit.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 29 Dec 2015 22:30

:text-thankyoublue:

Return to “Protoi Glossary”