"Emón-Egó"

In this forum we will try to explain the terms we use in the Protoi mind models.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

"Emón-Egó"

Unread postby Frank » 21 Mar 2015 12:51

Edit 26. Jul 2016 (Frank): Introducing term "Emón-Egó"

In the last months I become confident, that the two terms "ego" and "egoism" are too much misused in many variants.
People are not now, nor will be in future, able to differentiate between the terms ego and egoism. For most people they are simply synonymous.
So it will be a very bad choice for the future to continue using the term "ego".

For that reason we defined the new term "Emón-Egó".

The origin of this term in ancient Greek.
Emón means "my", Egó means "me" (that's literally translation of the word εγώ, not the modern meaning).

The term "Emón-Egó" stands for something like "I am aware myself as a being" (to give a short and easy explanation).

In detail, we define "Emón-Egó" as followed:

"Emón-Egó" as we define it, the word means a specific fractal kind of consciousness field. "Emón-Egó" only exists in 3D incarnated beings, because it is a product of the effects of the complex-fractal energetic structures of 3D on our consciousness fields. We fractal beings have something in us what every of us makes us think "I am". Exactly this kind of "I am" is the "Emón-Egó". It has no good or bad valuing in it. The meaning of "Emón-Egó" is very different from the common meaning of "ego" and "egoism", even if it is a bit similar to the scientific meaning of "ego".

Maybe you get a better grip to it knowing what non fractal beings are. They don't have an "I am" feeling. They have memories about the past "lifes" (akasha) and about past emotions. And depending on their skills and sizes, they "play roles". Many play more than one role at same time. But while playing a role they never "are" the role, they change personalities with each role. Like changing a suit...
If we play something similar like roles, we are still always "I am" in each role...
Our "Emón-Egó" doesn't change with the roles.

So while "Emón-Egó" describes a consciousness kind, "egoism" describes an acting kind. If you are acting with egoism, it's done by your decision. It has nothing to do with the question if you have "Emón-Egó" or not.

In the opposite while searching a bit about this "Emón-Egó"/ego <> egoism topic I found a lot of surprising facts.

- We "fractals" with "Emón-Egó" have conscience. Beings without "Emón-Egó" don't have conscience.

- We "fractals" with "Emón-Egó" have compassion. Beings without "Emón-Egó" don't have compassion.

- We "fractals" with "Emón-Egó" have intuition. Beings without "Emón-Egó" don't have intuition.

If we "fractals" do something wrong and we realize it, we will carry the burden of it in us for a long time, sometimes maybe too long...
Beings without "Emón-Egó" just take a new role and that's it...

Now about "egoism".
Beings without "Emón-Egó"/ego can have "egoism" too, it's not reserved to beings with "Emón-Egó"...
Thinking about the points above, I think many of you will not be surprised if I tell you that beings without "Emón-Egó" are more vulnerable to "egoism" than beings with "Emón-Egó".... :scared-eek:

To think that "egoism" is a typical 3D world thing, and that it doesn't exist in higher levels and not in higher beings, as most of the "spiritual world" claims all the time, is simply wrong and a lie. The "egoism" in higher levels is much stronger than in 3D! In higher levels it's almost impossible for beings who become egoistic to turn back, while in 3D we know it's an often seen thing that people turned away from "egoism". So this is an other big lie topic of "spiritual world" and religions!

But even if the "higher" beings don't have all the above things, many of them (esp. the darks) know very well how to play with them in 3D people...

Every 3d fractal human knows very well how important conscience, compassion, intuition and all other similar fractal specific properties of ours are.

So don't let stupid ones or darks tell you that "Emón-Egó" (or the scientific meaning of "ego") is a bad thing.
It's the opposite, it's something of very high value!
Mes

Re: "Ego" and "egoism"

Unread postby Mes » 21 Mar 2015 13:41

Frank wrote:If we "fractals" do something wrong and we realize it, we will carry the burden of it in us for a long time, sometimes maybe too long... Beings without "ego" just take a new role and that's it...

Frank wrote:But even if the "higher" beings don't have all the above things, many of them (esp. the darks) know very exactly how to play with them in 3D people...

Just at the same time as Frank wrote his post, I was thinking about fears and other emotions and how they are controlling us. This is what I came up with a rough end result. Of course the whole is much more complicated.

"Greys control mainly by empathy while darks by fears, and guilt is the end result of that you acted under control or got affected by influence".

Though this doesn't mean that if you don't feel guilt you haven't been under control. :D
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: "Emon-Ego"

Unread postby Frank » 26 Jul 2016 14:33

I'll introduced the term "Emón-Egó", and by this canceled our use of the term "Ego", which we used earlier in the same meaning.
Drack

Re: Questions

Unread postby Drack » 26 Jul 2016 16:24

regarding emon-ego,

how´s it after death? since that´s an 3D thing.. and it makes out a whole of us, what happenes when we die?
are we taking our emon-ego with us incarnation after incarnation refining it everytime and get it more complex or do we start all over again all the time?

would be a bit sad to loose that after 3D death..

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Jul 2016 17:08

Drack wrote:regarding emon-ego,

how´s it after death? since that´s an 3D thing.. and it makes out a whole of us, what happenes when we die?
are we taking our emon-ego with us incarnation after incarnation refining it everytime and get it more complex or do we start all over again all the time?

We yes, OIC incarnated ones not.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 26 Jul 2016 18:04

Frank wrote:

great!

man.. i´ve must been a very crazy person over the most incarnations.. :text-lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Jul 2016 19:17

Drack wrote:
Frank wrote:

great!

man.. i´ve must been a very crazy person over the most incarnations.. :text-lol:

The "capacity" was until now about 200 years. Then older things got "overwritten" by newer...
Mirth

Unread postby Mirth » 21 Jul 2017 20:03

Frank wrote:
Drack wrote:
Frank wrote:

great!

The "capacity" was until now about 200 years. Then older things got "overwritten" by newer...

Does that mean now the limit is removed, so that things no longer get overwritten? :think:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Jul 2017 21:56

Mirth wrote:
Frank wrote:

Does that mean now the limit is removed, so that things no longer get overwritten? :think:

No, still the same.
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 08 Apr 2018 22:05

Frank wrote:
Mirth wrote:
Frank wrote:

No, still the same.

Will the limit be removed in the future or will the "capacity" stay the same or increased in the future?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Apr 2018 01:13

aladdingoku123 wrote:Will the limit be removed in the future or will the "capacity" stay the same or increased in the future?

We will see... in the future...
Eirenaios

Re: "Emón-Egó"

Unread postby Eirenaios » 09 Apr 2018 15:03

I have a question regarding Emon-Ego: when the 200 years "capacity" happens, what does it mean that the energies are being overwritten? Does it mean that the "Emon-Ego" consciousness "re-starts" in a way?
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 09 Apr 2018 15:37

aladdingoku123 wrote:I have a question regarding Emon-Ego: when the 200 years "capacity" happens, what does it mean that the energies are being overwritten? Does it mean that the "Emon-Ego" consciousness "re-starts" in a way?
No, it does not get a "hard reset" every 200 years, rather it is like a constant rolling "tape" which only keeps the last 200 years in it's sense of "who am I". So bit by bit, the oldest years fall out of the equation of "who am I", kind of like how old memories fade compared to your most recent ones. It's a bit like, you do not define yourself so much by what you did long ago, compared to what you are doing now. By the way, the Emón-Egó is only a small part of the fractal consciousness-field: although it only holds the last 200 years in itself, the consciousness-field as a whole still contains the effects of experiences far longer than 200 years ago, although the most recent effects on the consciousness-field are much stronger than very old ones.
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 09 Apr 2018 15:50

Grayfox wrote:
aladdingoku123 wrote:I have a question regarding Emon-Ego: when the 200 years "capacity" happens, what does it mean that the energies are being overwritten? Does it mean that the "Emon-Ego" consciousness "re-starts" in a way?
No, it does not get a "hard reset" every 200 years, rather it is like a constant rolling "tape" which only keeps the last 200 years in it's sense of "who am I". So bit by bit, the oldest years fall out of the equation of "who am I", kind of like how old memories fade compared to your most recent ones. It's a bit like, you do not define yourself so much by what you did long ago, compared to what you are doing now. By the way, the Emón-Egó is only a small part of the fractal consciousness-field: although it only holds the last 200 years in itself, the consciousness-field as a whole still contains the effects of experiences far longer than 200 years ago, although the most recent effects on the consciousness-field are much stronger than very old ones.

Hi Grayfox! Thank you for this clarification. This helped me understand a lot better about Emon-Ego. :text-goodpost: :text-+1: :happy-smileyflower:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 09 Apr 2018 18:09

Nice. Thanks Grayfox. This explanation is very helpful.
:text-thankyoublue:

Return to “Protoi Glossary”