92s, 91s and consciousness fields & definition of "dark"

In this forum we will try to explain the terms we use in the Protoi mind models.
Allison

Re: 92s, 91s and consciousness fields & definition of "dark"

Unread postby Allison » 30 Dec 2016 10:05

Since darks have 9% activated instead of 8% does that mean that some of them are conscious about what they're doing? Like their part down here knows that they're dark and everything?

Frank wrote:This is about "our" consciousness fields and one of the biggest dark secrets. If you did not read it, pls read this topic first:http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1934

The consciousness field of cores of "group parts" of the angel species has a very specific size which is the same in all group-parts of all angel-groups. It does not matter if they are dark, gray or light.

We Protoi use this exact size as a reference which is defined as consciousness field size "1".
We call it "base consciousness size" (BCS).

This reference is needed because some very important things are dependent on this.

As we wrote many times, most beings had to accept a lot of manipulations on themselves by the LSA group in order to get permission to enter this property (LSA were the owners of this property in the past). These are the "entrance deals".

One of the most important "entrance deal" is about the consciousness field of our Outer-Cores.

Everyone who wanted to come into this property had to agree to the splitting of his/her consciousness field into two parts by the dark LSAs. In the property rules there was a specific rule for the regulation of the abilities of the 8% consciousness field using the consciousness field of an angel-group-part as reference. Therefore no matter what species or sub species you are, the consciousness field of your Outer-Core has been split into two parts. One part was calculated based on the mind-abilities that is equal to the 8% of angel group parts. This "8%" part got activated; this is what you are now. If you ask yourself "who am I", you are the "8%" of the whole (= "Higher Self / soul" which is also the main reason why we don't like to talk about HS or soul here!)

The other part of what was once "you" got deactivated. This is in angel-group-parts 92%, we call them the "92s". To clarify, in the majority of the cases, these 92 percent-parts are totally deactivated during the time you are here. If you are here for 20 "3D incarnations", your 92-part is not only deactivated during your time on this planet, but also deactivated for the time between your incarnations. He/she is deactivated from the moment you entered this property until now.

The situation is a bit different for darks belonging to LSA group (= Lucifer, Sadana, Ahriman group). They made two very important changes for themselves (yes, all are equal, but some are more equal... ). First they split 9/91 not 8/92. This doesn't sound much but 9 is 12,5% bigger than 8! So for us 8% "stupids" this makes a big difference! But this is still not the worst thing. The LSAs installed to their own Outer-Cores a second personality-belt (which is illegal btw...) and activated their 91s! So while ours were all deactivated, the LSAs had strong forces in many activated 91s. This is also the reason why we see some of the "very good people" as the real big motherfuckers who they really were, for example Gandhi, Einstein, Mandela and Mother T. have all been the worst of the worst D5 LSA hiding their crimes behind a light mask of the 9% part... and they did exactly the fucking dark jobs that were needed...

What are the effects now? All 8% parts had to undergo a fractal evolution down here. Even many 8% parts of the (non LSA belonging) darks who came here got healed into light Grays by this fractal evolution. In this case we all are more or less the same down here. All Outer-Cores have the activated 8%/9% part and a deactivated 92%/91% part (we deactivated the LSA 91s a while ago). The 8/92 parts count already as two beings according to the new rules of this property and they can be treated as two beings as well. This means for example, that all fractal parts, who are F3 classified (see here for classifications:http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1685&hilit=classification) or better down here, they can decide to split their 92 consciousness part away, if this should be a dark one. If they don't take this decision consciously, the D-part will get taken away and crashed after "3d death" of the 8% part.

The situation for OIC incarnated is also much different from the above description for non OIC incarnated ones. OIC is "geographically" located in this property, but it is an off-grid mini creation and therefore it doesn't count as part of this property. Everyone who came into this property and stayed outside OIC had no chance to leave the property, so the splitting of the consciousness fields was permanent. However, those who came from OIC could enter freely this property and leave after their "3d death". This means their "entrance deals" got cancelled and the 8% and the 92% parts got reintegrated again BUT this had as a consequence that the 8% part quickly lost all the evolution steps he/she made down here. This is the reason why there are no fractal structures in OIC and why all those OIC incarnated and OIC beings have no clue about the fractal energies and the fractal evolution. To help save the already completed evolutionary steps, we created the option for all OIC incarnated to leave the OIC by command.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Dec 2016 14:10

Only the lsa groups have the 9%, orion and taurus have 8% too.

Yes, I think many darks know who they are and know about their "roles", but I don't think this is connected to the 8% or 9% topic.
It's more a connection topic, that dark groups get informations passed "down" to their people by illegal methods.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 01 Jan 2017 09:52

Frank wrote:Only the lsa groups have the 9%, orion and taurus have 8% too.

Yes, I think many darks know who they are and know about their "roles", but I don't think this is connected to the 8% or 9% topic.
It's more a connection topic, that dark groups get informations passed "down" to their people by illegal methods.

:angry-tappingfoot: Hopefully that will change soon.
Thanks for answering my question :happy-smileyflower:
Kitty

Unread postby Kitty » 04 Feb 2017 22:50

Did all of members understood completely all this posts immediately? :shock:
I will need to repeatedly read it at least a couple of times, so all this data slowly sets into my brain (whatever brain in reality even is)... Basically I understood it, but not in details. (trains, pearls, dims),...Well as I felt empty even before, now I feel like I am a bunch of codes and numbers operated by computers and parts which are smaller than atoms even. I'm not able to imagine how should a core look like,..If it even has a look like something??
I find all creation is pathetically sick. How could all this even get a start? Ah yes,..."by demons blessing" as I name it "poetically". :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
As I thought,...the more I will discover the more empty I will feel... :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Feb 2017 23:11

Kitty wrote:Did all of members understood completely all this posts immediately? :shock:

No! I keep forgetting some parts of it all the time, but I know where to check for it. :wink: :text-lol:

You are not empty, just incapable to see how full you are. If we could see that, we would able to recognize all the dark trash we are carrying in us. Cleanings are helping with it, but still long way to go. Do not despair! We'll make it there and in the meanwhile you have enough time to re-read and maybe even memorize a few things.

:romance-grouphug:
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 25 Apr 2017 15:01

Δύναμις wrote:
No! I keep forgetting some parts of it all the time, but I know where to check for it. :wink: :text-lol:

You are not empty, just incapable to see how full you are. If we could see that, we would able to recognize all the dark trash we are carrying in us. Cleanings are helping with it, but still long way to go. Do not despair! We'll make it there and in the meanwhile you have enough time to re-read and maybe even memorize a few things.

:romance-grouphug:

This is pretty much me all the time now :greetings-waveyellow: read, re-read, comprehend, read, re-read, understand, re-read again, ad infinitum
and it's great! :banana-angel:

Return to “Protoi Glossary”