OIC

In this forum we will try to explain the terms we use in the Protoi mind models.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

OIC

Unread postby Frank » 13 Oct 2014 20:49

The OIC (oneness illusion creation / astral disneyland / dark demiurge / holo matrix) is something what we call "mini creation". It is a place "off grid" which was designed by darks. In case of the OIC it was designed by Eartha (D5 boss of LSA group...). There have been quite a number of mini creations made in many locations all over the base grids (creation grids). Most are cleaned already, but OIC has special status. The OIC is off grid, but located in an area which we name Space Level 2.2 (SL2.2). You can see a chart of the levels of our property in this PDF at page 6 (link: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/download/file.php?mode=view&id=95). If you try to set the outer size of OIC in relation to SL2.2 sizes, it is a ball with about 3 cm diameter...
But sizes are a tricky thing, as OIC has a lot of universes inside. But this is, why we call it "mini creations". Outside mini, inside whole creations.

The OIC inside has a crazy timeline system, which is not even similar to the outside timeline. In the outside we have only one timeline, and it is completely different constructed with different functions. In this moment OIC has about 1.535 timelines, not counted crazy systems like recursive TLs and similar. Some of the main TLs there are Möbius belts.

The OIC inside is a place which consists of "analogue" energies. This means, that there are no fractal rules structures.

About 22 million of the people on Earth are incarnated in OIC, very many of them "lightworkers".
astrochimp

Re: OIC

Unread postby astrochimp » 14 Oct 2014 19:42

It's kind of interesting that OIC literally sounds like: Oh, I see. :wink:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Oct 2014 20:00

astrochimp wrote:It's kind of interesting that OIC literally sounds like: Oh, I see. :wink:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

OIC, astrology & "window of opportunity"

Unread postby Frank » 20 Mar 2015 12:55

OIC itself is (even if not in our level) a strong astronomic object. Inside OIC is no energy source. The OIC cover is a similar tech like voids, a very strong energy sucker.

In different astronomic constellations OIC can suck different energy amounts. What people call "window of opportunity" are times, in which OIC can only suck less energies, so that the darks inside OIC have smaller energy supply.

Also the astrology is connected to these. The different star constellations have influence on the people. The non OIC incarnated are also getting influenced by this in 3d through the connections from OIC into 3D quantum level.

These energy sucking function of OIC was protected by deals we had with LSA ones. But the last deal keepers from LSA side got taken away out of creation 2 nights ago, so we can cut now the whole energy supply for the darks in OIC.

= => the "window of opportunity" will open wider as ever before and never close again...
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 20 Mar 2015 18:49

Yep, OIC sucks, every moment of every second. :scared-eek: :text-lol:

But does OIC always know what it's sucking? :techie-idea:

Does OIC have a tummy ache lately? :whistle: :angelic-green:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Mar 2015 19:00

Most people in OIC don't even know that they are inside. Esp. not all those "awoken" and "enlightened" lightworkers.

But all energies harvested by these energy sucking functions of OIC are only supplied to the LSA group. This group constructed the OIC.

So i would think that very most OIC inside ones have not even a clue of it.... :sleeping-sleeping: :sleeping-sleeping: :sleeping-sleeping:
juu

Unread postby juu » 20 Mar 2015 19:12

So where does the taurus group comes in all this..??

:happy-jumpyellow:
Pegazus

Re: OIC, astrology & "window of opportunity"

Unread postby Pegazus » 20 Mar 2015 21:16

Frank wrote:OIC itself is (even if not in our level) a strong astronomic object. Inside OIC is no energy source. The OIC cover is a similar tech like voids, a very strong energy sucker.

In different astronomic constellations OIC can suck different energy amounts. What people call "window of opportunity" are times, in which OIC can only suck less energies, so that the darks inside OIC have smaller energy supply.

Also the astrology is connected to these. The different star constellations have influence on the people. The non OIC incarnated are also getting influenced by this in 3d through the connections from OIC into 3D quantum level.

These energy sucking function of OIC was protected by deals we had with LSA ones. But the last deal keepers from LSA side got taken away out of creation 2 nights ago, so we can cut now the whole energy supply for the darks in OIC.

= => the "window of opportunity" will open wider as ever before and never close again...

Now we're getting somewhere,awesome news thank you!This explanation made big sense to me as a former cobra fan!
Now im a P-Protoi fan of course. :)
:text-+1:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Mar 2015 22:16

This is not a competition. The OIC incarnated ones also need to find a way out...
juu

Unread postby juu » 20 Mar 2015 22:38

Also, i think the word "fan", has a lot of bad\dark interpretations. I know what u ment.. But maybe u shouldnt use that word.. Mmm maybewe can use instead of being a PP fan, being a "proper\objective perspective learner". Maybe? Haha..
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Mar 2015 22:52

juu wrote:...being a "proper\objective perspective learner". Maybe? Haha..

Sounds funny, but not wrong :handgestures-thumbup:

Frank and juu, let Pegazus be a fan, if he likes this word :happy-smileyflower:. Words are very flexible and each person has his/her own idiolect (=personal language).

:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 21 Mar 2015 04:04

Δύναμις wrote:
juu wrote:...being a "proper\objective perspective learner". Maybe? Haha..

Sounds funny, but not wrong :handgestures-thumbup:

Frank and juu, let Pegazus be a fan, if he likes this word :happy-smileyflower:. Words are very flexible and each person has his/her own idiolect (=personal language).

Yeah thank you for saying this Δύναμις by "fan" i mainly mean im now trying to build my mind model using the resources P-Protoi offers and not the seemingly never ending dead ends the other guys would give without real explanation.

I typed the word fan in a somewhat light-headed manner.
That was probably because an emotion-feeling carried me away at that time...(which i know is a good dark tool,but now it caused only this minor effect)

:angelic-sunshine:

Sorry for not saying anything smarter i hate to post only stupid things like these so let me ask a question to "redeem" myself:

Frank wrote:This is not a competition. The OIC incarnated ones also need to find a way out...

What can we do or i do in order to haste up the process that gets out people from OIC?
Should we or i try to slowly change their system by telling them things about how things should work?
Or its not possible to do this without violence?
(Also i think its a personal thing to everybody bound to timers)

:greetings-waveyellow:
juu

Unread postby juu » 21 Mar 2015 04:43

:greetings-wavingyellow: pegazus.
.maybe i sounded a bit assholy saying that.. Haha my intenton was not to put u under or anything like that. Maybe i was showing off a bit for protoi? Dunno.. HAha,

And trust me, we all feel like saying stupid things time to time in this forum.. Why do u think there are lots of unanswered posts by me?
Dynamis even told me once to stop a bit the silly questions.. Haha..

Anyway, i think we cant do anything for the oic incarnated.. Has to be their decisión.. Is like people in 3d.. Something huge, like cobras event or important people telling the truth on tv...., otherwise, they will keep living the lié... I think it will take tiiimee.. This is only the firsts steps of a proccess of many many years, even decades... (Sigh)

Take care
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 21 Mar 2015 04:58

Out of curiosity is the OIC the same astronomical object sometimes referred to as the 'Great Attractor' / galactic central sun / dark star? If so this would connect some dots for me.

And personally I think we need more 'fans'. Because Juu and Pegazus are awesome. As with many of our other regular fans. Plus with enough fans we build credibility and spread information further.

Much love to you all,

PS. I am way excited about new algorithms and mashing more darks and eventually freeing OIC and being rid of it. So much awesome to look forward to.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Mar 2015 11:26

juu wrote:...
And trust me, we all feel like saying stupid things time to time in this forum.. Why do u think there are lots of unanswered posts by me?
Dynamis even told me once to stop a bit the silly questions.. Haha..

:text-lol: sorry, juu, you know I :romance-heartsthree: you and this is why I want you to get rid fast of the usual spiritual rubbish. Many of your questions in the past were tight connected to the common spiritual thinking and that was the only way to make you (and others) understand that this has nothing to do with the reality.

No worries, saying silly things by mistake or ignorance is no problem at all, because this can be sorted out easily. It may even help sometimes to get some useful hint. At the end what really matters is the intention and as long as your intentions are pure, no problem. We mostly recognize dark influences in posts and we can work on it :wink:.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Mar 2015 11:47

Dee wrote:Out of curiosity is the OIC the same astronomical object sometimes referred to as the 'Great Attractor' / galactic central sun / dark star? If so this would connect some dots for me.

'Great Attractor' and 'galactic central sun' are referring in the use of common spiritual world to objects inside OIC. But indeed (and new for me :mrgreen: ) "dark star" is referring to the OIC.

Dee wrote:And personally I think we need more 'fans'. Because Juu and Pegazus are awesome. As with many of our other regular fans. Plus with enough fans we build credibility and spread information further.

This may sound a bit rude now and I had a lot of discussions about this with Alex, but there is an other side of the medal. More "fans" would mean much more work here for us/me. Many things would bring our focus away from doing the global needed jobs and would force us to spend more time on individual things. But (now talking about myself) even if I like helping people, my job is to do the global things...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Mar 2015 11:57

Pegazus wrote:What can we do or i do in order to haste up the process that gets out people from OIC?
Should we or i try to slowly change their system by telling them things about how things should work?

It's a very difficult thing with the OIC incarnated ones. I tried to wake some of them, but I stopped wasting the time by doing this quite a while ago. The more an OIC one is "awoken" (by this meaning he/she has access to higher skills, cognitions and so...), the deeper the one is trapped in OIC.

Is like people in 3d.. Something huge, like cobras event or important people telling the truth on tv...., otherwise, they will keep living the lié...

Short answer: Exactly my opinion...

But whatever will happen (I don't know details, and even if I would know, I would not tell...), it will for sure not be even close to what people know as "the event". Let's think a bit 3d rational about it. We are in war. Do you think it would be wise to tell the enemy the plans? A main part of the war (in 3d) is the "information war". So whatever will happen, it's quite sure it will not be what was told....
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Mar 2015 12:00

Pegazus wrote:What can we do or i do in order to haste up the process that gets out people from OIC?

Hmm... why should you feel responsible for the ones that are in OIC? Why do you consider this as something that has to be done as fast as possible?
Let me explain how I see it, maybe Frank thinks differently on that.
The people that are in OIC decided to go in there before incarnating. There may be some exceptions or other reasons, but it was mainly their own decision. Many of them were mislead, others went in there deliberately in order to have some special skills on earth (=bad intention, take advantage of others, especially many gurus :puke-front: and religious leaders of course).
We even had some cases of people that went straight back to OIC after they got out of it, because the reality was much harder for them than they thought/hoped.
I guess that your last sentence applies perfectly to OIC people: a personal thing bound to timers. We are mainly resetting timers by doing the cleanings. It is very complicated to get the real picture of the cleanings, since we think in human terms. But the Protoi cleanings have nothing to do with what cleaning is down here and every cleaning round unblocks new levels, which enable more steps, till everything is removed. Last time a cleaning round was finished we had over 2,1E370.43k (43k means that 43 x 3 zeros follow and E means that this is the exponent). Well, my brain is unable to get this number and my tongue could never be able to speak it. Now, if you consider what I wrote about algorithms yesterday and that this number only refers to some knots, then you may understand what really goes on. This is still one TINY step and we do many of them daily. A few of those unblockings were in regards of OIC, but not all of them, which actually means, that things can be unblocked if the time is right (=if everything else needed for an unblocking has been done already).

If you really want to do something to help in the first place, then you'll have to understand fully what OIC is, what our world here is, how things work and in the long term show people where they stand and what the next step for them would be.
If you can't or don't want to do this for what reason ever, that's ok too. Be a good and fair guy and wait till the right time comes. Let me try a very very simple algorithm here :-D

"point A: actual level" --> "list of knowledge level" --> "identify influences" --> "check provenience of influence" --> "if light, keep and continue with elaborating" / "if dark, reject and eliminate" --> "collect more information" --> "proceed as previously, check if light or dark" --> .... .... .... point B: future level = helping others"

You'll know then what you have to do, without anyone tells you anything. Cleanings and unblockings help you see things as they are and your experience/intelligence/personality helps you to undertake the right steps.

juu

Unread postby juu » 21 Mar 2015 23:26

:greetings-waveyellow: consider myself a fan toó. Jaja..

Maybe a threat can be made in order for the oic incarnated ones that belong to this forum to discuss th topic.. And with they own words talk about the process, and how they start to realize the truth.. And how can somthing that can be very real, can be a trap..
Dunno, just an idea, dnt know if it would made a dference.. But maybe reaching this oic topic diferently, people will begin to realize things..
Anyway. :teasing-blah:

. Take care all. :-D

Return to “Protoi Glossary”