Outercore (OC) and Core

In this forum we will try to explain the terms we use in the Protoi mind models.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Outercore (OC) and Core

Unread postby Frank » 10 Oct 2014 17:14

"Outer-Core" and "Core" are two often used and important terms of the Protoi glossary.

The use of these terms together is specific for angel species. The "Core" in the kind we are talking of is special for the angel species. The Outer-Core is a kind of "standard" construction which is used similar by all species.

The angel species is a kind of multi hybrid species. Two parts of this hybrid structure are the Core and the Outer-Core. As angel species has Primes and Odigos, there are two similar but different structures. In both structures the Core and Outer-Core are connected to other parts forming in juridical meaning a multi hybrid being. I don't bother here with the bigger structures as this is not really relevant for the people in 3D.

People of angel species typically have one Core and an Outer-Core. The Core is located in what we call PL5 and PL6 aspects. The Outer-Core is located in PL5, PL6, PL9 and PL10 aspects.

The Core
The Core consists of two parts, the consciousness field (1) and the personality belt (2). Both is located in a covering structure we call "Incarnation Set" (3). The Incarnation Set consists of 34 units, all connected to one unit we call "Center Slice", which is located in PL5 aspect in the analogue kind as a 8 cm disk standing in the heart.

The consciousness field (1) of Cores has independent multi consciousness parts. Cores of group parts have for example 4 consciousness parts, the Cores of Prime executives have in average about 1.300 parts. The cf (1) is located in the consciousness unit of the Incarnation Set.

The personality belt (2) of the Cores are endless belts consisting of "trains". There are many different kinds of trains for many different functions. Each consciousness part has it's own trains. Each train consists of a specific number and kinds of wagons (7).

Both, the consciousness field (1) and the personality belt (2) are located inside the Incarnation Set (3). The Incarnation Set contains a lot of function units. These function units contain for example the skills and similar. One unit of the Incarnation Set is the "3rd Eye", it is the main interface of the core to the ambient. All inside core is connected by the belt which runs through all units.

The Outer-Core (OC)
The OC also consists of the two parts consciousness field (4) and the personality belt (5). But both is located in a Chain of Pearls, we call it the "Core-Chain" (CC) (6).

The consciousness field of Outer-Cores are typically mono consciousnesses. They are located in one pearl we call consciousness-pearl. In angel species it's the last (first) pearl of the CC (6). At the other end of the CC (6) is what we call the 4th Eye, through this the Outer-Cores are connected to the Cores. A CC typically consists of about 3.3 million pearls.

The personality belt (5) of the Outer-Cores are single endless belts running up and down in the pearls, they have no train structure. All wagons are located on this single one belt, in angel species these are about 2E15 wagons. But most of them disabled.

The Core-Chain (6) is the cover for the consciousness field (4) and personality belt (5). Similar to the IS (3) all functions are (or better should be) located inside the pearls of the CC (6). The pearls of the CC have very different functions. A few hundred are what we call functions pearls, but the very most are connection pearls. The Outer-Core connects With these connection pearls to all the aspects and avatars, including the 3D physical avatar.

"We" down here as we understand "us" are the Outer-Cores.

The construction of the Outer-Cores is similar in all EL4 or higher species. The pearl interfaces are some kind of standard connectors for EL4 and higher. This is the reason for the special structure of our string/non-string floor of 3D. String world like ours are typical EL2 worlds, a connection of EL4 beings with pearls is not possible in normal case. The LSA who created this "3D" needed to make huge artificial manipulations to make this possible.

All those who came here into this property had to agree to many things to get permission. One thing was, that about 63% of all functions of the pearls of CC (6) were moved out of the CC into the 4 aspects PL5, PL6, PL9 and PL10. In there they are open and not protected as in CC. And these functions in the aspects are no more direct connected to the personality belt (5), the connections are done by additional belts in the 4 aspects, also using similar wagon structures. We call these belts the aspect DNA. If people are talking of higher dna, non activated dna, or things hidden in dna, and so on, they talk about these aspect dna. The aspect dna and the physical dna are not related. The 63% handling is different for OIC incarnated ones. They also get the functions taken out of the pearls, but after 3d death they get moved back into the pearls. For all non OIC incarnated they stayed in aspects, this was a main part of this trap.

For the connection to the aspects and avatars these numbers of pearls are needed:
- PL5 aspect: 52.222 CC-pearls
- PL6 aspect: 61.221 CC-pearls
- Physical Avatar: 222.102 CC-pearls (average used in humans: 4.000)
- PL9 aspect: 22.021 CC-pearls
- PL10 aspect: 23.421 CC-pearls

If someone comes down to this 3D planet into an avatar, about 220.000 pearls of his/her CC get connected to the physical avatar. By connecting to an avatar or aspect a pearl gets a unique ID of the connector and can only connect in this unique connector as long, as this aspect or avatar exists. And the connector can also only take this one specific pearl of the CC. So the pearl in your left small finger will ever just be in your left small finger, and no other pearl will connect there in the finger...

For us down here the Outer-Core is what we are and what is important for us. As this avatar is in a complex fractal region, the internal structure of the consciousness fields (4) of our Outer-Cores change. They get imprinted by the fractal energy structures and get much more complex by this. The result is what we cal for example intuition, empathy, gut feeling, estimation and so on. Other beings than those down here don't have these. Even not our own cores. This fractal evolution is the next an future step in the evolution of all beings. This is the reason, why I wrote many times, that "they up there" don't understand us.

In future sooner or later all fractal (hybrid-)being(-parts) down here will get separated from their non or simple fractal hybrid parts. They are counting already now as different beings. Some of the species (about 293 are down here in human avatars..) will continue as fractal / analogue hybrids (we call the non fractal "analogue"), other continue as fractal only. This is depending on the properties of the species.

This point is also very important for some of the "darks". We found that the complex fractals down here have very positive side effects on consciousness fields. This means, that even darks who come here can heal (and did). These darks are often now consisting of two parts, one complex fractal part (often our G2/F2 classification) and a second dark analogue part (D classified), which never was down here. They also count already as two beings. But as long as the D one is with the G one, both are seen from Protoi perspective as dark, we are not allowed to help the G parts of them. These beings will get separated, but they can only get separated after finishing the 3D avatar (we call it death), or if the G part agrees in full consciousness to the separation.
juu

Re: Outercore (OC) and Core

Unread postby juu » 12 Oct 2014 20:20

:greetings-waveyellow: Frank, :text-goodpost:

how exactly a person(OC) can heal in 3d, even if his/her Core is dark? is that what Dynamis meant when she said: try to be a "better" person, and try to "improve" here in 3d? by doing or behaving "good" ? :think: i wonder if this is my case....

yey.. so, after all this is finished.. we as OC will continue existing... i was afraid of this, because, if we are just an avatar with higher connections.. we really dont exist.. :think: or do we...

By "but they can only get separated after finishing the 3D avatar (we call it death)" only in this incarnation death? i mean, what you explained that they get separated when dying, does this never happened before? for example a person, in another incarnation time, was not able to separate itself from his/her D Core then? this is brand new and you could only do it starting this incarnation? is there anybody in this time incarnation who got separated before?

"or if the G part agrees in full consciousness to the separation"... this decision can only be made by an awaken OC?

hugs
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 12 Oct 2014 21:18

G an D parts never separated. This is not a simple procedure. And not possible for all.

I mean the end of the 3d avatar only.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 12 Oct 2014 22:05

juu wrote: :think: i wonder if this is my case....

Keep wondering :wink:, no answer to that :happy-smileyflower: (<--- nasty me)

:romance-grouphug:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 14 Oct 2014 10:34

Thank you - it is very interesting to read.

I don't really understand the connection between Core, Outer Core (OC) and avatars and aspects?

I understand that OC is really what matters to 'us down here' because this is whom we are now.

However, does anyone know if there are/can be multiple physical avatars connected to one OC - or is the relationship between our OC and our physical 3D avatar = 1-to-1? The rest being various aspects or non-physical avatars or other?

I think I will have to read this a few more times. :-D

Is there any certain EL/PL on which the pearls and trains exists or are 'visible'?

:text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Oct 2014 11:07

jonas wrote: is the relationship between our OC and our physical 3D avatar = 1-to-1?

yes

jonas wrote:Is there any certain EL/PL on which the pearls and trains exists or are 'visible'?

The trains belong to Core. The OC has a single belt. For example your thoughts are in this belt, your memories... and so on.
olinstarwalker

Unread postby olinstarwalker » 17 Oct 2014 19:30

Is the Core and Outter Core connected in any type of way, or is it that they both are only resides in ones PL aspect 5 & 6 similar. Meaning does the personality belt of the core interface with the personality belt of the outter core in any fashion and does the consciousness field of the core interface with the consciousness field of the outter core.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Oct 2014 19:33

olinstarwalker wrote:Is the Core and Outter Core connected in any type of way, or is it that they both are only resides in ones PL aspect 5 & 6 similar. Meaning does the personality belt of the core interface with the personality belt of the outter core in any fashion and does the consciousness field of the core interface with the consciousness field of the outter core.

In angel species it's one connected being. Angel species is a multi hybrid species.
But for us OCs down here, these connections will get cut sooner or later.
olinstarwalker

Unread postby olinstarwalker » 17 Oct 2014 20:01

Also if one was trapped at some point, as the internal structure of the consciousness field changed over time, at each incarnation or manifestation/attachment to an avatar, do the functions (that come from the CC) change or do they remain the same everytime
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Oct 2014 20:20

olinstarwalker wrote:Also if one was trapped at some point, as the internal structure of the consciousness field changed over time, at each incarnation or manifestation/attachment to an avatar, do the functions (that come from the CC) change or do they remain the same everytime

remain same
Andr

Unread postby Andr » 05 Dec 2015 02:15

Hm. So we're all giant machines, or trapped in giant machines? (By that I mean our higher selves, ect) and if trapped in them, is it possible to throw a proverbial monkey wrench in them? And from my understanding, wouldn't someone have to do maintenance on these? If so, who and how?
alc

Unread postby alc » 05 Dec 2015 08:01

Andr wrote:Hm.

Hi and welcome Andr. I know it is a lot of stuff in this index viewtopic.php?f=81&t=2038 which Mes kindly prepear for us is long list and takes a lot of time to follow and read it carefully ... but reading it all one by one it clarify many things... only in this way one can catch up the news here and understand topics clearely
:greetings-waveyellow:
:romance-grouphug:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 17 Feb 2017 06:42

Frank wrote:
olinstarwalker wrote:Is the Core and Outter Core connected in any type of way, or is it that they both are only resides in ones PL aspect 5 & 6 similar. Meaning does the personality belt of the core interface with the personality belt of the outter core in any fashion and does the consciousness field of the core interface with the consciousness field of the outter core.

In angel species it's one connected being. Angel species is a multi hybrid species.

What will happen to our other bodies when the connections are cut?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Feb 2017 12:15

Allison wrote:
Frank wrote:

What will happen to our other bodies when the connections are cut?

I think the best imagination of this is to think of it as two beings. The difference between the analogue parts and the fractal parts got so big, that it makes no sense to keep the parts as hybrid together. Until now we found methods to compensate (and more) all the properties of analogue beings, that they could do or handle better than fractal ones. So I think the future way will be that the different parts separate, and go each their own individual fractal evolution road.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 17 Feb 2017 20:51

I see. Thanks :happy-sunshine:

Return to “Protoi Glossary”