Gaia

In this forum we will try to explain the terms we use in the Protoi mind models.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Gaia

Unread postby Frank » 11 Aug 2014 14:59

A lot of people use the term "Gaia". We use it too, but you need to know, that people mean very different topics with this.
Most people who use it mean "structures and things" inside OIC. This has nothing to do with our use of the term Gaia.

This is Gaia for us:

It is a ball shaped cover around "astral" Earth (SL2.2). On SL 2.2 it's on floor 4.
Similar to our floor, the LSA put EL4 grid parts in this Gaia between the EL2 grid points (we have EL3 grid points here in non-string region). This has the effect, that this area is huge. The PL10 aspects and a lot of other beings are "living" inside this cover.

I tried to measure the size of this cover. For this I set the typical size of a PL10 aspect in relation to a typical physical body. Compared to this, the cover has a thickness of about 410.000 km and a diameter of about 4.3 billion km. Compared to physical Earth, it has a "living ambient" of about 230 billion times of Earth size.

The Gaia is multi level fractal by the LSA fractal and a taurus fractal as second level. But this taurus fractal is just a little bit more complex as the LSA fractal, and not so extreme complex as the orion fractal which we have here in string region.

We use the term "Gaia" even if it is used by other (OIC) people for other things. The name Gaia has it's roots in ancient Greek. Gaia is known there as a pre olympic "god". But this is just the 3d interpretation, in ancient Greek times Gaia meant exactly the same as we use it today.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Gaia

Unread postby Frank » 08 Nov 2014 13:16

There is another interesting fact. The average population of a property in this creation is about 83 billion beings. The population in Gaia is about 37.300 times bigger than this... Most of them have been hijacked by the darks into Gaia.

Return to “Protoi Glossary”