Disclaimer

Δύναμις

Disclaimer

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Feb 2017 18:59

Protoi had never ever anything to do with the so-called "jesus" (both original and fake ones).

The original Jesus was not a light one. If he were, no one on earth would have to suffer.

Other idiots that lately call themselves jesus and claim that we are working together, are stupid meaningless spammers and nothing more. We don't support darks in any way.

Protoi will never deliberately work together with darks! They didn't do in the past and they will never ever do it in the future.
Δύναμις

Re: Disclaimer

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Mar 2017 11:54

Protoi had never ever had to do with the so-called idiots "Eloi" and their puppets!

Protoi are AUTONOMOUS, totally INDEPENDENT and they always act according the 5 light rules.
I challenge everyone to prove me wrong! Use FACTS not nonsense (=spiritual crap)! Nonsense are not facts and they are not worth a response from our side.
If you are light and know what you are talking about, then feel free to speak! We are not infallible and always prepared to correct mistakes, in case we have been mistaken.
If you are dark (especially addressed to "enlightened" lightworkers) then just shut up, keep your false light and false truths to you and yours!

Every attempt to connect the 3 Protoi to spiritual trash is only a desperate DARK attempt to gain back on power and it is a real delight for the Protoi (and the Protoi Alliance members) to see how the former "so powerful gods/beings", who 4 years ago were laughing at us, are now ridiculing themselves by trying to reach us. :happy-smileyflower:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Mar 2017 14:24

While restructuring some forum areas yesterday I found some older posts of ours that show exactly for how long now those dark "elois" 8th and 9th post here manipulate their puppets and push them to stalk the "Tin Soldiers" (= the name they gave Protoi back in 2014).
Latest attempt to create connection to the Protoi was a baseless claim of "sisterhood". I did see also a "parity"-line between "eloi" and Protoi. :text-lol:

Their tactic towards the "meaningless" Protoi can be summarized like this:
1. trying to bribe the Protoi (January 2014) - failed
2. trying to ridicule the Protoi (Fall 2014) - failed
3. trying to identify themselves with the Protoi (December 2016 / March 2017) - failed and will keep failing
I only mention the few posts that happened to come to my attention. There are many more of this kind out there, but we just don't care, because none of them is worth a reply from our side. This post here is only meant to clarify things for light ones that happened to read any of those post elsewhere and may wrongly believe that there could be some kind of connection there.

How stupid can you get, "elois"? Do you honestly think that any of you or your dark fellows will ever reach the rank of a Protoi or a Protoi Alliance member?
NO WAY! Keep doing your mess and many thanks for your "cooperation"! The more you do, the more speaks against you and the easiest and fastest we'll free humanity from you. :happy-smileyflower:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Feb 2021 23:11

A sick dark person, who many of our regular members know too well by now, changed his facebook profile to this:

Of course no sensible thinking person would ever believe the trash this dark bastard spreads through his heavily polluted facebook account, but I considered it important to distance our site from anything that has to do with this insane guy.

M.A. (the insane guy) copied the pic from Frank's video and also our logo along with some visible facts from our site to upgrade his meaningless facebook profile. He is a simply a plagiator.
Attachments
1.png
(70.04 KiB) Not downloaded yet
2.png
(271.89 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “PROTOI ANNOUNCEMENTS”