Battles about 3D

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Battles about 3D

Unread postby Frank » 15 Aug 2015 15:16

Since 13:05 CET we are in the main battle about 3D. This means the battles are running now in all layers except 3D. The battles may need a few days. Side effects on our people are expected.

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=S76CGGPqI3s
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Battles about 3D

Unread postby Frank » 20 Sep 2015 23:56

Today at 00:31 CET we started a major attack on darks...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Sep 2015 00:03

Update:

In the yesterday 00:31 battle we started successful a new strategy with new techs.
We developed many (huge) variants of the BHTs (black-hole-technology). We did a huge full wide strike against the darks ad put these BHTs into all of their known energy supplies an weapons. The BHTs drained them within seconds.

It was a full success, so that we did not get the expected huge counter attacks by dark, instead all dark attacks on us ended within minutes.

As this strategy is now well known to remaining darks, I can open write about this.

This BHT strategy speeds things up... With the "classic" methods of cleanings we would have needed about 3 weeks for the cleanings, but with BHTs we did it in less than 6 hours yesterday.

From the "big" hiding places of the darks, just the OIC gaming habitat (GH) is left. We will clean this also fast and thoroughly.

For those darks in GH did an option for a last offer open. We expect more than from 3d fractal ones, but a bad option is better than no option...

If you (darks) are interested, ask. But don't wait too long, cleaning GH is not on long schedule...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Sep 2015 11:01

Today 08:43 CET we started the next big strike against darks with new BHT strategy.
The cleaning was done within 3 hours instead of 11 days.

Next big "job" in schedule is the GH cleaning...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 23 Sep 2015 09:51

At 01:50 CET today we did the next (unscheduled) big strike against the darks. It was similar size (a bit bigger) than the last one.
GH cleaning ist still next big strike in schedule, got now delayed a few hours...

Return to “PROTOI ANNOUNCEMENTS”