String status energies deleted

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

String status energies deleted

Unread postby Frank » 17 Sep 2014 16:04

Our 3d (quantum ruled) world consists of string energies.

Only the 3 official bridge-status energies (magnetism, gravitation and radioactivity) are non-string energies which can interact with string energies.

But there has been the possibility to give a lot of non-string energies a string status, so that they can also interact with string energies.

Some materials like crystals and minerals were able to transform parts of the energies. Because of this i.e. magnetism or sound could be used as carrier wave for energies to give some non-string energies the string-status so that they could interact with string energies. These was a main attack tool for darks on 3d.

A few minutes ago we changed the rules for string status energies. Now there are no other non-string energies allowed to interact with 3d, than the official bridge-status energies.

In about 7 days we will add 5 additional bridge-status energies to the rules. The new fractal structures will also get upgraded for this.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: String status energies deleted

Unread postby Frank » 24 Sep 2014 17:37

The new fractal update is done, the 5 bridge-status energies added.

in about 4 days the next fractal update will be done and 11 more bridge-status energies will be added.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 03 Oct 2014 00:40

The new fractal update is done, the 11 bridge-status energies added.

in about 6 days the next fractal update will be done and 3 more bridge-status energies will be added.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Oct 2014 15:02

The new fractal update was done yesterday and the 3 new bridge-status energies added.

The next fractal update will come in about 5 days and 11 new bridge-status energies will get available in 3d.

Some other important changes will be done to our rules system, and some are done already.
We are in an EL2 property. EL2 rules are at some points very strict. For example they are very strong protecting and following evolutionary rules.

But the lowest evolutionary beings in this property are EL4 beings. So there is no evolutionary reason that the beings who already did these evolutionary steps need to do them again. For this reason we changed the status of this property. Step by step all rules will get adapted to EL4 rules which will give us a lot of possibilities in all levels of this property including what we call "3d". At this moment about 18% of the rules are already changed to EL4 rules in last weeks. This will be a slow process to give darks no chance to misuse the new possibilities.

Return to “PROTOI ANNOUNCEMENTS”