New fractal structures

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

New fractal structures

Unread postby Frank » 03 Sep 2014 14:42

I wrote in a few threads in this forum about the fractal structures in 3d and the other levels belonging to this property http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1847.

There have been 85 different fractal structures, some multi level fractals as 3d, most multi ruled by influences of different analogue rules layers.
All these fractal structures have been implemented by darks (as LSA group, orions or taurus...) with the purpose to make problems or harm.
But as we know these fractal structures also forced the huge evolution step, which we made especially in 3d.

Last night 3rd September 2014 at about 01:00 CET we started to replace all these fractal rules and structures with new ones. It was finished around 06:00 o'clock in the morning. Our friends above needed about 8 weeks work to create them.

As most people down here did not notice the change, it was a success. We kept all the positive evolution forcing elements in the new fractals, but removed all the dark shit like traps, loops or hiding places. As a result of this many meffers got revealed last night and they are a bit pissed off now... :laughing-rolling:

These changes will also have personal effects on each of us. Our internal structures (we call it core and outer core, you maybe call it soul or higher self) will also adapt to the new structures. This will need about 4 days, meaning that all that shit which is still hiding inside us will also lose its hiding places. For sure they will be quite unhappy about this, and you have to consider that they will try to give as much trouble as possible... Be prepared!
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: New fractal structures

Unread postby Frank » 23 Jan 2015 20:52

In a few hours on 24th Jan 2015 at about 01:00 CET we will start amplifying the new fractal structures in 3d by adding huge amounts of energies to them.

Increasing them means that we'll activate the new rules and apply those to 3d.

I am sure darkies will hate it and they will get crazy.

So be prepared and in case be strong!

The journey starts NOW!!!

Edit 02. Feb. 2015 (Frank):
The whole fractal structure is now in a permanent growing procedure. This growing will not stop and go on, which means that the fractal structures of 3d (below the quantum layer) will be in a permanent change/move what makes it very difficult for "outsiders" to continue their (most time negative) energetic influence on 3d.

These permanent move of the underlaying fractal structures leaves also effects in the quantum layer. Maybe sooner or later 3d scientists will notice these changes.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: New fractal structures

Unread postby Frank » 02 Mar 2015 12:34

The growing is now at a point, at which all fractal structures did apply to the new fractal rules and the process of the energetic reset of 3D started.

Return to “PROTOI ANNOUNCEMENTS”