You like our logo?

Our products exclusively for you :-)
Δύναμις

You like our logo?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Aug 2014 19:41

:greetings-waveyellow:

If you like our logo you'll love our t-shirts! :happy-smileyflower:

Only in XL and XXL available. There is a big green logo on the back and a smaller one on the front, mainly in green, but also a few pieces in color (no XL in multicolor logo). The front side may have the logo on different places, see pictures. If you want a certain type, please ask if still available. Otherwise I'll send you whatever is still there.
White t-shirt, fruit of the loom, super premium quality.
Price incl. postage 15 €

A huge :text-thankyoublue: to our sponsor!!! :romance-grouphug:
Attachments
IMG_6784.JPG
(223.41 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_6783.JPG
(218.07 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_6782.JPG
(208.12 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_6781.JPG
(186.29 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_6780.JPG
(171.29 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_6779.JPG
(188.46 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_6778.JPG
(221.09 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_6776.JPG
(18.23 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_6777.JPG
(244.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Freedom Fiter

Re: You like our logo?

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 14 Sep 2018 08:11

Hae Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

If you like our logo you'll love our t-shirts! :happy-smileyflower:

:handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: For the logo..

Are the T-Shirts still for sale, and can I purchase, do you have other items with the Logo on. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Cheers Alexander

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Sep 2018 15:08

Freedom Fiter wrote:Are the T-Shirts still for sale, and can I purchase, do you have other items with the Logo on. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Unfortunately there are no T-shirts left by now, but I have an XXL one that I wore twice. Let me know if you want it (private message here or email) and of course no need to pay for that.

:romance-grouphug:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 16 Sep 2018 10:01

Δύναμις wrote:
Freedom Fiter wrote:Are the T-Shirts still for sale, and can I purchase, do you have other items with the Logo on. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Unfortunately there are no T-shirts left by now, but I have an XXL one that I wore twice. Let me know if you want it (private message here or email) and of course no need to pay for that.

Hae Δύναμις

Are there gonna be any in the near future, is it possible to use the logo, and print me some or not, for presents :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah:
Hoe!! Δύναμις, :text-thankyoublue: for your XXL, i only wear it for a nightie : :sleeping-blue: text-lol: it 'll be a tent on, and i want it 2 be a talking piece.. Not an super model, :text-lol: close enough. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
My family/ friends are curious creatures, if it don't have an native pattern with our tribes logo. WHAM !!!caught their attention.
That was lovely of you to offer me twice worn XXL. :romance-heartsthree:

Freedom Fiter
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Sep 2018 15:39

Freedom Fiter wrote:Are there gonna be any in the near future, is it possible to use the logo, and print me some

Well, if you tell me how many you want and what size, then I can check around. There is nothing planned for the future, but we can definitely have some printed for us/you :happy-smileyflower:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 17 Sep 2018 00:22

Δύναμις wrote:
Freedom Fiter wrote:Are there gonna be any in the near future, is it possible to use the logo, and print me some

Well, if you tell me how many you want and what size, then I can check around. There is nothing planned for the future, but we can definitely have some printed for us/you :happy-smileyflower:

Hae Δύναμις

We, will start with the #10: Sizes XL-x4/ LGE-x4/ Med-x2: :obscene-drinkingcheers: Alexander.
Yeah!! everyone eats well: :text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol:

Soo, you've got curious creatures in your fams also, were probably not the only ones :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:

Be fab, if you can do that Alex & the quotes of each sizes, you're a marvel, if you can pull that hat trick off :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue:
Time, is your own & the sale of the T-Shirts just, get put back in2 Presbeia Protoi/ members. Sweet.. :confusion-seeingstars: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

Freedom Fiter
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Sep 2018 09:03

Freedom Fiter wrote:We, will start with the #10: Sizes XL-x4/ LGE-x4/ Med-x2: :obscene-drinkingcheers: Alexander.

Ok, dear, I'll do what I can and get back to you :happy-smileyflower:

Btw. just for the files: I am female = AlexandrA, not Alexander.

Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 17 Sep 2018 16:20

Δύναμις wrote:
Freedom Fiter wrote:We, will start with the #10: Sizes XL-x4/ LGE-x4/ Med-x2: :obscene-drinkingcheers: Alexander.

Hae AlexandrA
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Sorry :doh:
:angelic-sunshine: :angelic-sunshine:

:text-thankyoublue: Dynamis :handgestures-thumbup:

Freedom Fiter
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 21 Sep 2018 11:15

Δύναμις wrote:

Hae Δύναμις

Just gone over the previous posts :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah:

Can we put the T-Shirts on hold for awhile, personal adventure in progress :happy-smileyflower: got eviction notice :lol: :lol: :lol: / moved in with friend whose JWitness-cheaper rent-unlimited Wifi- own drive-way(Parking)- huge as room/ Queen-size bed. Comfy. :banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

Moving back to Australia after 30yrs, getting transferred thru my job, they have jobs galore- at the airports/ mines/ councils etc. :-D :-D

My 26yr old baby :romance-heartsthree: , stays and works in Australia, at the moment, she's in the South Island of NZ working at the Snow fields, she flies up 2 Auckland on our bio mums B/day on Tuesday 25th Sept, she's ere for 12hrs and flies out.

But all that happens after Xmas/ New Years... Sweet Dynamis :clap: :clap: :clap:

Didn't want to put any pressure on you, being a busy- as Lady :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue:

Freedom Fiter
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Sep 2018 01:10

Freedom Fiter wrote:Can we put the T-Shirts on hold for awhile,

Sure, no worries :happy-smileyflower:

Return to “ONLINE SHOP”