Life, bodies, world are "computer" programs

Δύναμις

Life, bodies, world are "computer" programs

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Nov 2014 15:07

:greetings-wavingyellow:

I know it sounds crazy (to say the least) but you'll realize that it is 100% true if you give it a second totally objective thought. It doesn't contradict any scientific or even any "religious" point of view. On the contrary it also adds to every point of view!

We all learned to differentiate truth from science fiction stories. I don't like science fiction myself and I stopped in my early years watching or reading science fiction stuff as I was sure that it has nothing to do with our reality (3d). Actually I was concerned that some common science fiction thinking could interfere with my common sense, my logical thinking and I wanted to prevent this (similar to not following the news nowadays as they are all poisoned with certain interests and spread the lies all over the place). I learned quite early to trust my judgement and my insights much more than the incentives coming from my environment (maybe some kind of "higher" protection, no idea).
I only talk about myself here to show you that I don't really belong to the new computer/high tech generation, although I say that everything, even bodies are only "computer" programs. I am well aware of the fact that this thread may cause some discussions, but luckily we only have sensible member in this forum, so I hope that your ideas/thoughts will support my thesis.

Every person in this world, no matter what color, religion, profession, gender etc. comes sometimes to the conclusion that there is something unexplainable, incomprehensible somewhere and decides to take it as granted and not question it anymore since there is no sensible (logical) answer to it. For example, every doctor can explain perfectly to you how our body works, but no one in the world can explain WHY it works the way it does. They see what is here, observe, study and explain what they see, but they have no idea how this was made. Scientists ascribe this to nature, priests ascribe this to "god's wisdom". Well, they are both right :-D, with the difference that the first ones use their brain properly, the second ones don't. And they are both wrong as well :wink: because:
a) there is not such a thing as "nature" (as a person or almighty power)
b) there is no "god" (there were many fake gods, who have all been taken to prison or got crashed). The term and the imagine of a "god" has been imposed to the humans by the Sadanas. The sick sister of ours, named Sadana, started to believe in her omnipotence and this is how "god" was created. She and her followers are crashed as most of you know.

After clearing that there is no nature and there is no god, only one thing remains to explain what life, bodies, world etc. really are. They are programs! Huge, complicated programs. There is nothing mysterious or magical behind it. It is all maths and numbers like in every computer program nowadays. Our human avatars are programs with many-many bugs either because of imprudence or unwariness or malevolence and/or fractality.

Pure energy is not a program, but it can be used to make programs. You are energy. A unique and special combination of energies. There is no second like you in the universe, but there may be an exact twin of your human avatar (at least apparently). This is why Frank says that we need to change roles/perspective and see things from the only true point of view: we are not our human avatar, we are powerful energy. It is not a matter of belief, but of common sense!

Many people are kind of shocked/put off as soon as they read/hear our terminology, but once again, as long as there are no other words to describe what really goes one, we'll have to settle for the "less nicer" ones. Sorry!

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Life, bodies, world are "computer" programs

Unread postby Frank » 16 Nov 2014 15:32

I should add, that Alex never saw the film "Matrix".... :laughing-rolling:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Nov 2014 15:55

This topic is related to "evolution" and to "creationism".

In the first moment both seems to be opposite opinions. But they are not. Both work together hand in hand, it's only our missing knowledge about how these things are working...

About 48k/18,8k years ago when this planet was converted into a trap by eartha and sadana fraction (LSA), it needed about 500k years.

But these 500k years have been placed into a timeloop with 37 days length. So this means, that "creating" this place needed on the one side 37 days, but also 500k years on the other side. The 500k years included about 380k years of battle with the original inhabitants of this planet, and 120k years to convert it. The conversion was started by doing genetic manipulations (programming), then 120k of "natural evolution" took place. The result was, that a long phase of manipulated evolution took place in a creationism moment. Timeloops can be done with different "depth", these 500k years loop was very low depth, meaning that for example geological things have not been reseted. By this the science find all the proof for "natural evolution", and what really happened was perfect hidden.

Some off topic comment (and no more details given... :wink: ): The stronghold of the original inhabitants of this planet was called "Atlantis" in their language, this planet "Pandora II". The name of their stronghold on the highest planet ("Pandora III") belonging to their evolution ladder system was "Lemur". Much later a lot of Atlantis and Lemur games have been invented and played in OIC to hide the real origin of these names and places. All stories about these two topics which are on the net are OIC related, and have nothing to do with the original origin.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Nov 2014 15:59

Frank wrote:I should add, that Alex never saw the film "Matrix".... :laughing-rolling:

Not quite right... I tried to watch twice because Frank was told me that I should, but both times I fell asleep twice after 10-15 min. Sorry! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Nov 2014 16:06

The "programming" is done by the dna.

Btw. Alexandra is the original admin of dna.... Even if she doesn't remember it... :laughing-rolling:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 16 Nov 2014 18:03

I have seen the matrix trilogy and liked it.

Energy is raw information? ( 0 - 1) (nothing - something)

For a long time i thought to understand the whole i need the information of the whole....everything. Now i see its impossible because of many things....

First of all its time-energy killer...(but its entertaining to know more btw)

Secondly fake informations can be added that slow or stops the possibility to collect all pieces and it will make impossible to even discern which is useful or useless info...Its like to try a needle in the haystack x 999999999 after a time....

So i hear from others too that its impossible to understand the whole...simply the human body can not take the job.....and i read that here too.

But i hear that even if i cant understand the wholeness i can live my life in wholeness.

So the otherway is to not to know,think anything.(Feeling is not in the list)

Or more precisely not to process or create any informaton by the mind of self...as it will will just cause more (junk) info...that has to be processed later...

Its a status where someone is stripped of every judgement and of many limits the has been self caused.

And there is one more thing because i think this is useful:

Its because of memory limitations.The whole system forces me to restart everything again and again.Every day is a new life every day its not the same its like i die during sleep and born at awakening....the same thing is only my body...The thing i learned 1day ago start to fade away like it never happened and after a few year i remember and forget it again.So even if i want i cant be supported by my memories as good as i want.(Sometimes i decide i will do this and that and after waking up i just forget it.....and thats just a little thing.)

If anything pops up into my mind...i will add to here later and thank you for this thread and thank you for your informations and work Protoi team.
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Nov 2014 19:40

Pegazus wrote:

So i hear from others too that its impossible to understand the whole...simply the human body can not take the job.....and i read that here too.
Hi Peg I guess many of us have similar problem while we want understand with our mind what is not in mind's domain, or with our 2% we want to understand 98%

Its because of memory limitations.The whole system forces me to restart everything again and again.Every day is a new life every day its not the same its like i die during sleep and born at awakening....the same thing is only my body...The thing i learned 1day ago start to fade away like it never happened and after a few year i remember and forget it again.So even if i want i cant be supported by my memories as good as i want.(Sometimes i decide i will do this and that and after waking up i just forget it.....and thats just a little thing.)
u need to change ur hdd with bigger :laughing-rolling:

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Nov 2014 20:01

Pegazus wrote:I have seen the matrix trilogy and liked it.

There is a trilogy of it? :confusion-seeingstars:

Pegazus wrote:Energy is raw information? ( 0 - 1) (nothing - something)

Yes, this is my understanding of energy (I guess Frank could confirm or add to that too). Energy itself is neutral. Combination of energies and the necessary parameters give form to everything. And I mean everything. Everything you see and you touch too.

Pegazus wrote:For a long time i thought to understand the whole i need the information of the whole....everything. Now i see its impossible because of many things....

First of all its time-energy killer...(but its entertaining to know more btw)

Time is energy too, but a badly manipulated one also.

Pegazus wrote:...

Ok, this is just common sense. It would be megalomaniac to think that a human brain can conceive and process everything. If this were so, we would need any computers :wink:

Pegazus wrote:But i hear that even if i cant understand the wholeness i can live my life in wholeness.

hmm... no. This is a paradox in my opinion, or rather people that claim this, either mean that you can live your (limited) life in (limited, known) wholeness, or they have no idea what they are talking about.

Pegazus wrote:So the otherway is to not to know,think anything.(Feeling is not in the list)

Or more precisely not to process or create any information by the mind of self...as it will will just cause more (junk) info...that has to be processed later...

Its a status where someone is stripped of every judgement and of many limits the has been self caused.

I am not sure that I understand this correctly. Of course you should use your own mind and your own experiences to confirm, accept, reject or process every new info.
Well, the hardest part is to remove all self imposed limits, as long as you don't cause damage to others (last should always be your top priority).

Pegazus wrote:And there is one more thing because i think this is useful:

Its because of memory limitations.The whole system forces me to restart everything again and again. ...

This is one of the dark manipulations. We are working on it, but no one knows how long it may take. I wish I could delete all "Xmas and god memories" of the world. This could speed up the awakening process.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 16 Nov 2014 20:45

Last edited by LeeDee on 24 Aug 2017 09:46, edited 1 time in total.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Nov 2014 21:18

LeeDee wrote:... but at the end ... it led me to You :romance-heartbeating:

Oh, well, I must admit I am really happy you watched it then :text-lol:
I wouldn't want to miss you dear!!! :romance-kisscheek:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Nov 2014 21:30

Pegazus wrote:Energy is raw information? ( 0 - 1) (nothing - something)

No. This is how we know it from 3d world.

But it is analogue. So if you have 2 info cells digital you can have exactly 4 informations. If you have 2 info cells analogue, you have already unlimited possibilities....
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 23 Nov 2014 08:49

So why does it work then? :text-lol:

Return to “Human body related issues”