How pain works

Δύναμις

How pain works

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Jun 2014 13:43

:greetings-waveyellow:

I assume you had a good look at my other post regarding the physical body http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1835 and that you already know that our physical body is on the 2% string area, whilst our etherical bodies (or avatars or aspects) are on the 98% non string area, spread on different levels. The 98% is not a "flat" area, but it has many different levels, which we call Polarity levels. You can find more info on them here in the forum or in our wiki.
If you haven't read my previous post, please go there first and then come back here otherwise you won't be able to understand this post about how pain works.

We are used to connect a damage on our physical body with pain, but pain is not a natural state. Have you ever heard a piece of paper screaming when you torn it in two? No, never ever and it will never ever happen. The same applies insects or even animals. There are only a few animals types where entities may incarnate and this is for sure not pigs. They don't feel any kind of pain comparable to what humans experience.

We all had some kind of pain who kept coming back again and again. Doctors also have countless times the problem, that they can't find where the pain comes from, since everything looks normal on the physical body. This kind of pain is what we call feedback from the avatars. Whenever one of your higher avatars get attacked (pic. AI influencing Avatar), you get feedback that something goes wrong somewhere. The doctor can't find anything, because there is nothing down here. You'll feel the pain till the damage on your avatar is fixed. Most of those pains disappear as fast as they appear.

I made another quite primitive and not really extensive drawing. I can only show you a small part of the full pic. Maybe this drawing will trigger some info or some questions in you. In such case, please share!

The human nervous system is the interface = the connection between "here" and "there". The nervous system of the most animal types has only a physical function and nothing more. Along this nervous system that connects us to our etherical bodies etc. the darks (the dark system) located AIs that send out negative energy as soon as they get a signal from the human body that there is something wrong somewhere, like for example a wound on your arm. Your brain gets the signal to send out the "body police" to close and heal the wound, but the AI who got also the signal send you the pain. We don't know exactly how it works, how they do it, but we know that they cause the pain, not the wound itself. A painkiller is working only for a certain time. The painkiller works in your brain, where it stops the signal but it doesn't change anything on the wound. A painkiller gives you/your body the time to have some rest and to recharge. You do have the wound but you don't feel the pain. This IS the natural state of the body, which was changed by the darks, by locating the AIs in our etherical bodies and whatever else belongs to them.

You see clearly in the pic that there are many nerves ending to the same place although their extensions are on different polarity levels (please note the numbers are just examples!!!). This means you may get pains/feedback from many different levels sent to you to one place (wound and/or brain). You think that the pain would be caused by the wound, but in fact it may have many different sources. This applies also to chronic pains.

This is a very brief and only partially description of pain. There is much more to it, but first you have to understand this point, before we can continue.

:romance-grouphug:
Attachments
IMG_6520.JPG
(240.03 KiB) Not downloaded yet
alc

Re: How pain works

Unread postby alc » 29 Jun 2014 14:19

Hi
Good explanation thanx.
And like same like this is with money flow whenever would be channel open Ai's would activate ...
:greetings-waveyellow:
alc

Unread postby alc » 29 Jun 2014 15:22

Here on this point (maybe would be better another topic but came to me now) I want to mention that this AI's are big pain in the ass.
Whenever I recognise them (in many different situations) i cut them off and brake their legal (illegal) stuff but immeadetly after i can fell they connect to my connector and redo everything. so somebody have some hint how to protect against this shit?
thanx
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 29 Jun 2014 15:51

alc wrote:Here on this point (maybe would be better another topic but came to me now) I want to mention that this AI's are big pain in the ass.
Whenever I recognise them (in many different situations) i cut them off and brake their legal (illegal) stuff but immeadetly after i can fell they connect to my connector and redo everything. so somebody have some hint how to protect against this shit?

They are everywhere. If you shoot on them, it won't be long and more of them (complete troops) will be sent to you, . It seems that some of them have radio transmitters. When they are hit, a signal is emitted to request reinforcements. :violence-sniperprone:
alc

Unread postby alc » 29 Jun 2014 18:05

Dolphin wrote:They are everywhere. If you shoot on them, it won't be long and more of them (complete troops) will be sent to you, . It seems that some of them have radio transmitters. When they are hit, a signal is emitted to request reinforcements. :violence-sniperprone:

Hi Dolphin
Yes I have this experience actually sometimes when I am too active they put me in some sort of shield fro them i mean I feel like I am isolated and can do nothing or even if I can do something they have feedback ready already.
Ok we know it is like this so we should find some way out don't we?
Maybe we need to create some sort of our clone energy field where all this AI's remain attached so they got their food but still even if we can cheat them than we need to manipulate time and space to act... here is question about legal or illegal so in case that we get all permits we still don't know their source to turn them off. but it would be interesting investigation :wink:
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 29 Jun 2014 19:13

:greetings-waveyellow: hello alc,

I guess, the AIs will only disappear when the last dark will be defeated, otherwise they'll always produce and program new ones.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Jun 2014 21:20

This topic is much more difficult as shown from Dynamis.(as she wrote herself...).
There is not an easy solution as "we shoot it all away". Very complex knowledge and methods are needed to solve this.

As i wrote in this thread http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1647, our 3D world is a fractal world. And it's based on very complex fractal structures (when I wrote this thread, i thought the structures were more simple).

Since i know the fractal structures of our 3D energies and ambient, and esp. of the nervous system, I know that it is not so easy. And I know now for sure, that all those who are talking of "ascension", help from ETs or other bullshit, are on the one hand dark motherfuckers, or on the other hand stupid non darks, who believe naive in what "higher beings" tell them.

We are now developing step by step all the needed complex fractal tools, to solve the problems. But this will need time, it's a slow process.

Painkillers help in 3D, but pain is the main tool to create darkness. And the perverted point in painkillers is, that they bring you relief down here, but the very negative effects on the consciousness field still continue, even if your pain down here is blocked.

In special "situations" I am able to "feel" some of my aspects. By this I realized how much "pain pressure" is on our higher aspects all the time. Down here, we are just on such a high pain level, that we normally don't feel it.

What we feel as pain, is created in the nervous system, and is given from there through the pearls of the outer core into the consciousness field. We "feel" the pain in our consciousness field. Only the avatars of Humans, Elephants, Dolphins and Whales have avatar-pearl connectors in their nervous systems. This means as direct result, that all other avatars (species) don't really feel pain.
Xavier

Unread postby Xavier » 29 Jun 2014 22:19

Great job guys, maybe the diagram below will give us a better perspective of pain from the physical 3D point of view as it pertains to our bodies. Hopefully we will soon have stronger pain blocking abilities !!!

There is a little deeper explanation of the pain process at the following link:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/i ... /cipa2.htm
Attachments
cipa-pain-diagram.gif
(26.39 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 14 Aug 2014 03:07

Frank wrote: Only the avatars of Humans, Elephants, Dolphins and Whales have avatar-pearl connectors in their nervous systems. This means as direct result, that all other avatars (species) don't really feel pain.

Does that mean that dogs or cats feel no pain at all and what they are feeling is just a tiny fracture of what we could feel...?

By this information in my head i get image of cats and dogs where we accidentally step on their paw.And they show they are hurted.So what they really feel?Pain but lesser?

If that is the case they feel pain too just an amount of pain that they can handle?

Would they be dead or KO. by only a step on their paws with the configuration of our pain feeling system?
juu

Unread postby juu » 14 Aug 2014 05:46

I think he ment pain in Higher bodies.. I think ...
Pain here is real here.. But if is just a physical Being orvessel.. Is just like a character in a movie Being wounded.. At least is what i guess it is.. Corrections welcome
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Aug 2014 10:09

Teis wrote:
Frank wrote: Only the avatars of Humans, Elephants, Dolphins and Whales have avatar-pearl connectors in their nervous systems. This means as direct result, that all other avatars (species) don't really feel pain.

Does that mean that dogs or cats feel no pain at all and what they are feeling is just a tiny fracture of what we could feel...?

By this information in my head i get image of cats and dogs where we accidentally step on their paw.And they show they are hurted.So what they really feel?Pain but lesser?

If that is the case they feel pain too just an amount of pain that they can handle?

Would they be dead or KO. by only a step on their paws with the configuration of our pain feeling system?

Some people can take more pain than others before they even feel the pain. It is not possible to get a proper answer as for the quality of the feeling that animals have. The animal is more disturbed by you step on their paw and the sensation of someone disturbing the natural feeling of freedom than from the weight that may have caused the pain. The sudden change is that makes the react, not the pain.
We had a dog, that had a 5 cm big open wound on the back . I was quite surprised that our dog didn't bother about the wound although it needed a few days to close. She was just licking it a few times a day but no screaming or suffering or pain at all.

What makes people think that animals feel the pain like they do, is the own experience, not what they really feel.

I don't know if they would die in case they had the same pain configuration like we have. Since most of the animals are just 3d bodies, there was no need to configure their nervous system.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 16 Dec 2014 03:16

Can someone here please comment if this dog felt pain or not?By seeing this im not sure what to think....Thank you.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 16 Dec 2014 07:59

I would appreciate if the above attachment is deleted.

jonas

Unread postby jonas » 16 Dec 2014 08:24

Please don't post such links or attachments without warning of its content.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Dec 2014 11:33

Pegazus wrote:Can someone here please comment if this dog felt pain or not?By seeing this im not sure what to think....Thank you.

Pegazus, I deleted the attachment wiithout watching it. Two of our members were not delighted at all and this was enough reason for me to delete it without checking its content. Who ever made this video(?) took the picture(?) and whatever was done to the dog, is/was a sick dark ... and nothing more than that. As you see this video caused NEGATIVE emotions straight away (typical dark method). No more attachment like this one please, they will be deleted as soon as we see them and if you keep doing it your account too.

I am not interested in that video or in the dog itself, because I can't change what happened to it. All I want to know is, how sick one has to be to do this kind of things and how sick people are that enjoy watching/reading this kind of things. Why? Does it give them pleasure not to be the ones that suffer or do they identify with the tormentor and try to experience the same they experience while torturing innocent creatures? The dog is the bait not only the victim in this case. The victim is you and every other person that saw this attachment, because that awkwardness keeps you and all the others busy. It works somewhere in the background and it feeds negative emotions and fears. Do you get the point?

In the Ancient Greek Theaters they were never showing blood or cruel scenes even if they were picking out cruelty as a central theme. Why did they do that? Because you can't heal or educate by causing emotional of physical pain! Theater in Ancient Greece was an educational tool and free for the poor, as rich people had to sponsor them for the public.

I don't know what the dog felt (if anything at all) and I am honestly not interested in the least, because I won't let such pictures attack me in anyway. I avoid them as much as possible. If I had to put with that case for what reason ever, I would first check if there is an entity attached to the dog. If no, the dog feels nothing (no compare to what a human would feel in a similar situation). If there is an entity attached to the dog, I would have to find out if it is a dark or a light one. If it were a dark one, I wouldn't bother, besides the fact that both entities (dog + tormentor) would be taken away. If it was a light entity, then we would have to check further. The entity would have gotten some damage from it, but probably not comparable to the damage an incarnated entity would get. The reason is the different type of incarnation. A dog offers an incarnation connection to some entity, but it is not the physical avatar of the entity.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 16 Dec 2014 14:36

Δύναμις wrote:
Pegazus wrote:Can someone here please comment if this dog felt pain or not?By seeing this im not sure what to think....Thank you.

Pegazus, I deleted the attachment wiithout watching it. Two of our members were not delighted at all and this was enough reason for me to delete it without checking its content. Who ever made this video(?) took the picture(?) and whatever was done to the dog, is/was a sick dark ... and nothing more than that. As you see this video caused NEGATIVE emotions straight away (typical dark method). No more attachment like this one please, they will be deleted as soon as we see them and if you keep doing it your account too.

I am not interested in that video or in the dog itself, because I can't change what happened to it. All I want to know is, how sick one has to be to do this kind of things and how sick people are that enjoy watching/reading this kind of things. Why? Does it give them pleasure not to be the ones that suffer or do they identify with the tormentor and try to experience the same they experience while torturing innocent creatures? The dog is the bait not only the victim in this case. The victim is you and every other person that saw this attachment, because that awkwardness keeps you and all the others busy. It works somewhere in the background and it feeds negative emotions and fears. Do you get the point?

In the Ancient Greek Theaters they were never showing blood or cruel scenes even if they were picking out cruelty as a central theme. Why did they do that? Because you can't heal or educate by causing emotional of physical pain! Theater in Ancient Greece was an educational tool and free for the poor, as rich people had to sponsor them for the public.

I don't know what the dog felt (if anything at all) and I am honestly not interested in the least, because I won't let such pictures attack me in anyway. I avoid them as much as possible. If I had to put with that case for what reason ever, I would first check if there is an entity attached to the dog. If no, the dog feels nothing (no compare to what a human would feel in a similar situation). If there is an entity attached to the dog, I would have to find out if it is a dark or a light one. If it were a dark one, I wouldn't bother, besides the fact that both entities (dog + tormentor) would be taken away. If it was a light entity, then we would have to check further. The entity would have gotten some damage from it, but probably not comparable to the damage an incarnated entity would get. The reason is the different type of incarnation. A dog offers an incarnation connection to some entity, but it is not the physical avatar of the entity.

Ok sorry for being so rough,AND also sorry for not telling anything about it before.....i expected that it will be deleted but i hoped i will get an answer through the process.
I was not searching for this kind of scene but i found it and watched it with much anger.....and i felt pain because i had no answers to this....i remembered about that only humans whales dolphins and elephants feel pain or that kind of pain we feel...but i still wanted to someone say something about this...because i can maybe explain to myself why the person did this to the dog.
I can say he was crazy or damaged or anything else but i couldnt get the answer that would help me out.....the answer to if the dog felt pain or not....i just wanted to hear: no the dog felt nothing at all.....But i was fool because i let others to see this....and this is where i may be show a darkness of insesitive senseless part of me?I got the answer now that i thank you of course i dont know either what kind of being find pleasure watching this ....needless to say i will never post such a thing again and this was an extreme case.Also i was curious what your answer is and your last paragraph what helped me truly.

So thank you and sorry.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 16 Dec 2014 17:25

Δύναμις wrote:I am not interested in that video or in the dog itself, because I can't change what happened to it. All I want to know is, how sick one has to be to do this kind of things and how sick people are that enjoy watching/reading this kind of things. Why? Does it give them pleasure not to be the ones that suffer or do they identify with the tormentor and try to experience the same they experience while torturing innocent creatures? The dog is the bait not only the victim in this case. The victim is you and every other person that saw this attachment, because that awkwardness keeps you and all the others busy. It works somewhere in the background and it feeds negative emotions and fears. Do you get the point?

You won't be able to make sense out of the abuser-victim-voyeur relationship using reason. Enjoy is really not the right word either: it's a need to feel the emotional state, a compulsion that doesn't go away. This is a perspective only experienced in full by the participants. Don't try to make it simple and tuck it away in a neat drawer somewhere in your mind because that will be the wrong thing to do.

Δύναμις wrote:I don't know what the dog felt (if anything at all) and I am honestly not interested in the least, because I won't let such pictures attack me in anyway. I avoid them as much as possible. If I had to put with that case for what reason ever, I would first check if there is an entity attached to the dog. If no, the dog feels nothing (no compare to what a human would feel in a similar situation). If there is an entity attached to the dog, I would have to find out if it is a dark or a light one. If it were a dark one, I wouldn't bother, besides the fact that both entities (dog + tormentor) would be taken away. If it was a light entity, then we would have to check further. The entity would have gotten some damage from it, but probably not comparable to the damage an incarnated entity would get. The reason is the different type of incarnation. A dog offers an incarnation connection to some entity, but it is not the physical avatar of the entity.

What I'm getting from this is that perspective matters. From your perspective the dog may not be feeling much pain but have you had the chance to experience the dog's perspective in all this? What about the dark's perspective?

Knowledge comes from experience.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 16 Dec 2014 17:33

Pegazus wrote:Ok sorry for being so rough,AND also sorry for not telling anything about it before.....i expected that it will be deleted but i hoped i will get an answer through the process.
I was not searching for this kind of scene but i found it and watched it with much anger.....and i felt pain because i had no answers to this....i remembered about that only humans whales dolphins and elephants feel pain or that kind of pain we feel...but i still wanted to someone say something about this...because i can maybe explain to myself why the person did this to the dog.
I can say he was crazy or damaged or anything else but i couldnt get the answer that would help me out.....the answer to if the dog felt pain or not....i just wanted to hear: no the dog felt nothing at all.....But i was fool because i let others to see this....and this is where i may be show a darkness of insesitive senseless part of me?I got the answer now that i thank you of course i dont know either what kind of being find pleasure watching this ....needless to say i will never post such a thing again and this was an extreme case.Also i was curious what your answer is and your last paragraph what helped me truly.

So thank you and sorry.

Pegazus, you did get an answer: the answer is avoidance of any and all dark stuff. Don't get caught up in righteous anger and crazy helplessness. Instead, do the right thing where you happen to be and whatever the right thing happens to be. If you see something like dog abuse happening in your area, it's your job to find a way to stop it. In this case, where the misdeed is right under your nose, avoidance is a bad strategy.

At the end of the day, someone, everyone, has to stop these deeds. We are all we have. You take care of it so that we are benefited and I will do the same over here.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Dec 2014 19:12

Discussing about this topic you missed a main point:

Only pain in all kinds including psychical pains can damage the consciousness fields. Pains are special kinds of energies. So experiencing of pains is not a very wise idea, because this makes always real bad damages to you...

The pain topic is a bit different for animals. Many animals "feel" somehow 3d pains as part of dark evolution system "survival of the fittest". Pain on low level is needed to sense "something is wrong here". Many animal species have beings connected, but only elephants and dolphins are connected in a kind, that the 3d pains get forwarded to the connected being. For all others it's "only" 3d pain. To understand this, you need to be aware of the fact, that 3d Earth is "just" an avatar planet. Nothing is incarnated here.

A lot of pains which we feel in 3d body have their real origin not in 3d body. Independent from the origin of the pain, we feel the pain with the consciousness field. And we feel it much stronger than any other kind of avatar in 3d. So you watching how animals get treated bad makes maybe more pain to you than to the animal. For sure you will get more damages from this than the being connected to the animal (not elephant or dolphin..).

I can add some own experience here.

Someone connected to an animal other than elephant or dolphin will get "avatar feedback signals" from the 3d pain.
I can tell you, that I have myself a lot of avatars connected to me on higher levels, and I often get and feel the feedback signals from them in case of attacks on them for example. And as a being with a fractal consciousness I feel it much stronger than most of those beings who are connected to animals. And I can tell you that the feedback energies are displeasing, but not a problem. And the simple command "I got the feedback signal, switch it off now" ends it within seconds....
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Dec 2014 20:23

astrochimp wrote:You won't be able to make sense out of the abuser-victim-voyeur relationship using reason. Enjoy is really not the right word either: it's a need to feel the emotional state, a compulsion that doesn't go away. This is a perspective only experienced in full by the participants. Don't try to make it simple and tuck it away in a neat drawer somewhere in your mind because that will be the wrong thing to do.

My friend, didn't try to make sense out of the abuser-victim-voyer relationship at all. I only said that this is sick, which you can't deny.
What's the reason to put up with things that may do severe damage to you if you are aware of the danger? Why is the need stronger than the will?
I don't want to make it simple, IT IS simple! Everything that causes damage is dark influence. Nothing simpler than that.
Fractality applies also to dark things/situations/attitudes down here. Not only the good can evolve but the bad as well, which means no one could ever foresee the outcome of such actions. Emotions of this kind have their roots in dark AIs, implants etc. We are here to eliminate darkness not to promote it.

astrochimp wrote:What I'm getting from this is that perspective matters. From your perspective the dog may not be feeling much pain but have you had the chance to experience the dog's perspective in all this? What about the dark's perspective?

Knowledge comes from experience.

Excuse me, are you serious? My perspective is not MY perspective, but the perspective that we have been elaborating for over two years and very close to the "light" perspective, since our info comes directly from light entities.
Which point don't you understand, when we say that dogs don't have the same kind of feelings as humans? Their reaction shows that something is not going the usual way, but you conclude that the dog is suffering.
What makes you think that a dog has a perspective at all? The "common spiritual thinking" about creatures and soul?

And why should I bother about the dark's perspective? The darks had all possible chances to stop their rubbish, but they didn't use any of them.

Return to “Human body related issues”