How pain works

Δύναμις

Re: How pain works

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Dec 2014 20:37

astrochimp wrote:Pegazus, you did get an answer: the answer is avoidance of any and all dark stuff. Don't get caught up in righteous anger and crazy helplessness. Instead, do the right thing where you happen to be and whatever the right thing happens to be. If you see something like dog abuse happening in your area, it's your job to find a way to stop it. In this case, where the misdeed is right under your nose, avoidance is a bad strategy.

At the end of the day, someone, everyone, has to stop these deeds. We are all we have. You take care of it so that we are benefited and I will do the same over here.

Why do you tend to turn my words around and put them the way that suits you?
Did I ever say "do nothing" and avoid helping if you can? No, I didn't! But this is what you imply, why? What makes you think that I wouldn't say a word and look away if I see something wrong around me? Do you think I would be here if I wouldn't bother about anything wrong happening around me?
You don't have to share my opinion, but you don't have the right to accuse me even in a very subtle way.

Taking care of dogs and cats and ignore kids and women, who are getting abused every minute all over the world, is a bad strategy :wink:
juu

Unread postby juu » 16 Dec 2014 21:33

The reason is the different type of incarnation. A dog offers an incarnation connection to some entity, but it is not the physical avatar of the entity.

Can we also have this type of incarnation in us. Only connected entities? like an espectator?
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 16 Dec 2014 23:33

Δύναμις wrote:
astrochimp wrote:Pegazus, you did get an answer: the answer is avoidance of any and all dark stuff. Don't get caught up in righteous anger and crazy helplessness. Instead, do the right thing where you happen to be and whatever the right thing happens to be. If you see something like dog abuse happening in your area, it's your job to find a way to stop it. In this case, where the misdeed is right under your nose, avoidance is a bad strategy.

At the end of the day, someone, everyone, has to stop these deeds. We are all we have. You take care of it so that we are benefited and I will do the same over here.

Why do you tend to turn my words around and put them the way that suits you?
Did I ever say "do nothing" and avoid helping if you can? No, I didn't! But this is what you imply, why? What makes you think that I wouldn't say a word and look away if I see something wrong around me? Do you think I would be here if I wouldn't bother about anything wrong happening around me?
You don't have to share my opinion, but you don't have the right to accuse me even in a very subtle way.

Taking care of dogs and cats and ignore kids and women, who are getting abused every minute all over the world, is a bad strategy :wink:

I'm sorry you feel slighted by my response. I'm sure when something happens that you can help, you do help. And this is the only good strategy for everyone still down here.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Dec 2014 22:49

juu wrote:
The reason is the different type of incarnation. A dog offers an incarnation connection to some entity, but it is not the physical avatar of the entity.

Can we also have this type of incarnation in us. Only connected entities? like an espectator?

No, this is not possible for humans.
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 08 Feb 2016 23:45

I just read the topic, now I understand some points about the "vegetarianism/meat eating" theme, too.

Long ago, when we used to have a dog, and also in case of the cats, I, too, recognized that when I brought them to get the annual vaccination, not the slightest wince could be noticed, I had the impression that they weren't even aware of that something was just being pierced into their body.

And it's also very interesing that only the human newborns cry at birth.

Return to “Human body related issues”