Physical body compared to non physical "body"

Δύναμις

Physical body compared to non physical "body"

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Jun 2014 00:02

:greetings-waveyellow:

We are at a point where we need to find new words/terms to describe the relation between our human body and what people used to call "soul" or similar. It is extremely difficult to get rid of old beliefs and see the reality behind any kind of religious stupidity. What is beyond our five senses has been mystified for thousands of years and we all are more or less victims of this mystification.

I made a very simple drawing to help you understand what we are actually talking about here.
There are 293 different species incarnated/living on this planet. The below applies to almost all of them and of course to the angel's species.
We, our physical world and the universe are located on the string area. You can look up what is "string" in Physics, so I don't need to explain it here.
What we see, what we touch is withing the string area. This area is only 2% of the "big cake" (the so-called levels / dimensions etc.).
What we can't see or touch is on the non string area, which is the 98% of the "big cake".

Our physical body, what Protoi call avatar, is only a tiny part of what makes a person be unique (for example character). Each of us has many avatars on the other levels (see pic.) The number of our avatars is undefined. Some of us do get hints or dreams sent from some of their avatars, but in normal case we can't communicate with them on demand.

We consist of a consciousness field (in the pic conscience, sorry for the wrong word there, but I can't change it now), 3.313.441 pearls, 2.181.127.829.109.820 wagons and many avatars.
The wagons are in the tube (dark green in the pic) and go around all the time. In each pearl has different "stations" where the wagons stop to exchange information. The wagons are carrying all our skills, our knowledge, our memories, our personality and so on.

Our nervous system is the interface between string and non string area.

One more thing about pain: What you feel as pain on your physical body, even if it seems to have an obvious reason for example a wound, is an attack on some of your higher parts. You get the feedback from what happens up there as pain down here.

I know it is quite tough to comprehend the pic= the system, but please please TRY! Try hard :-D and please post questions and thoughts! We need to sort this out, to be able to go ahead.

:romance-grouphug:
Attachments
IMG_6494.JPG
(142.1 KiB) Not downloaded yet
alc

Re: Physical body compared to non physical "body"

Unread postby alc » 27 Jun 2014 01:57

great drawing Alexandra. :text-thankyoublue:
It is quite frustrating we are far far away from our consciousness and have too much journey ahaed :crying-yellow:
can you better describe pearls please.
:greetings-wavingyellow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Jun 2014 09:02

alc wrote:It is quite frustrating we are far far away from our consciousness and have too much journey ahaed :crying-yellow:
can you better describe pearls please.
:greetings-wavingyellow:

Oh, no, dear alc, we don't have any kind of journey ahead because we are the consciousness field actually. The pearls and the wagons are something like extensions to that field. The physical body is just an avatar, a tool for the consciousness.

We don't know what exactly the "pearls" look like. We only know that they are the information exchange points between the wagons and the avatars. There are many pearls within one avatar and they collect information (for example the experiences of the day) which will be loaded to the next appropriate wagon and carried away to the consciousness field, which is similar to a library or a huge computer with extremely huge capacity. Once the wagon arrives to the consciousness field it uploads the new information and continues its travel. The wagons go around all the time, from the consciousness field to each avatar and back to the field. It is a permanent information exchange mechanism.

alc

Unread postby alc » 27 Jun 2014 09:49

Δύναμις wrote:
we don't have any kind of journey ahead because we are the consciousness field actually. The pearls and the wagons are something like extensions to that field. The physical body is just an avatar, a tool for the consciousness.

thanx fro nice explanation Alexandra.
if we are con field what we are doing here ? we are out of power or only f...d by darks, or we are agreed to make an experience of illussion because was too boring to know everything?
:-D
About pains u mentioned this was great hint of orgin of pains, thanx. So we suffer because we gave our power to some cheating rascals like religions darks etc.? or they just attack us to get their batteries full? why they don't connect to the grid and charge themselfs? darks cannot charge them from the grid?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Jun 2014 10:41

alc wrote:
if we are con field what we are doing here ? we are out of power or only f...d by darks, or we are agreed to make an experience of illussion because was too boring to know everything?
:-D

No, it is not about knowing everything. We can't know everything, this is impossible also for a consciousness field. There is no god or such that knows everything. This is the biggest lie in the human history.
We are here because the darks trapped many of our brothers and sisters. Most of them turned gray or got crashed by the darks. We explained in some other post here about this universe turned to a trap by the darks. We had to agree to come here, to fight against the negativity in all levels. The darkness was spreading out in all higher levels as well and someone had to stop this. This is the reason we had to come here. Not only to free trapped brothers and sisters, but also stop the darkness. This planet is/was the "heart" of the darkness and the only way to stop it was from down upwards.

alc wrote:About pains u mentioned this was great hint of orgin of pains, thanx. So we suffer because we gave our power to some cheating rascals like religions darks etc.? or they just attack us to get their batteries full? why they don't connect to the grid and charge themselfs? darks cannot charge them from the grid?

No, the darks can't charge themselves from the grid. We created the golden grid for our light people. There are different kinds of grid. The golden one is our energy supply.
Yes, most people keep suffering because they have been cheated to believe in religions and fake gods. They have gone blind and aren't able to see the truth. :confusion-shrug: Everyone that believes in god or some "source" or similar is still asleep. Awaken means, be aware of your own power, take responsibility and never misuse your power. The "spiritual world" is too far away from awakening in spite of what some of their self-called gurus claim. No one is deeper asleep than a person that believes in god/s.

alc

Unread postby alc » 27 Jun 2014 15:08

Δύναμις wrote:No, the darks can't charge themselves from the grid.

so from where this garbage guys :greetings-waveyellow: get power?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 27 Jun 2014 18:22

alc wrote:

They suck it from people.
The average darks have an about 100 times higher energy level than the average non-darks....
alc

Unread postby alc » 27 Jun 2014 22:05

Frank wrote:They suck it from people.

I am not computer guy but I got a solution idea for this if it is possible to make some software :happy-sunshine:
I guess this is illegal charging if it is so would be proper to make a protection that whenever comes to illegal sucking energy goes back to source if it is used for dark purpose or converted to use for dark purpose?
Or when comes to sucking withdrawed energy have a bug or viruskind switch and when energy is used again for dark purpose this bug activate and infect dark energy with light so like in this way light would spread by itself very quickly and our wor will be finished very quickly :mrgreen:
have a great day
:romance-heartsthree: you all
alc

Unread postby alc » 27 Jun 2014 22:08

Δύναμις wrote: carried away to the consciousness field, which is similar to a library or a huge computer with extremely huge capacity.

you mean our con field ?
this means that everyone of us have his own library and there are different libraries of different groups ?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Jun 2014 21:50

Yes, each one of us has his/her own "library". There are also some common databases accessible by everyone and of course also others for certain groups. We don't have more details on it. It isn't important at the moment.

Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 24 Jan 2016 23:54

Is that on the picture that represents our "real" body?
We have these avatars its been said many times.But im interested to know how our real body looks like.Is that it in the picture?So nothing like from the movie Matrix where they were in a similar body?
So if we get to experience our real body and if its possible to perceive ourselfes what would we see?We would see our system?Or its not possible because its a system without focus-head?Im just groping in the dark.... :animals-cat:

Also let me say Δύναμις I REALLY LIKE your picture.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jan 2016 19:51

:text-thankyoublue: Pegazus :romance-kisscheek:

No, nothing like shown in Matrix. As far as we know, what you see on the pic is our "real body" or rather part of it. In fact we are much bigger than the little bit shown, but we don't have an own body like we have down here. We can use any kind of avatar we want, but we are also supposed to have an aspect body (unfortunately no idea what it looks like).

Oni

Unread postby Oni » 08 Feb 2016 16:20

If there's no source (moving out of OIC) here, then where do we all come from ? Our consciousness / cores that is

Is it true that Protoi travel here from another Universe ? In other Universes, is their evolution via source / God ? Or is that just a spiritual trap created here by dark
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Feb 2016 17:14

Oni wrote:If there's no source (moving out of OIC) here, then where do we all come from ? Our consciousness / cores that is

Is it true that Protoi travel here from another Universe ? In other Universes, is their evolution via source / God ? Or is that just a spiritual trap created here by dark

We Protoi don't even come from this creation, not only not from this universe... :mrgreen:
As 63% of all people on Earth don't come from this creation... So we are nothing special in this...

THERE IS NO GOD INVOLVED! NOWHERE! IN NOTHING!

It's all just evolution.
I know much more about this. But it is years too early to talk about it... Sry.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 08 Feb 2016 21:25

:text-thankyoublue:

More chance to practice my patience then @dynamis :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 03 Mar 2016 13:47

Δύναμις wrote:Some of us do get hints or dreams sent from some of their avatars

Yesterday I had a dream, I was driving a Russian fighter-bomber towards Syria and the commander was Putin in another fight-bomber behind me.

This could be my brain trying to solve my current anger about the horrible war there.

Or is this really happening, I mean if another avatar of me is doing this in another world but similar and the dream is a feedback.

The dream was extremely vivid, I wake up telling myself> No, no you can not bomb people even in dreams, I was very ashamed of me I even miss the shout, killing innocent people. So I hope it was only my first speculation. :confusion-shrug:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 03 Mar 2016 13:50

[quote="Δύναμις"] we are also supposed to have an aspect body (unfortunately no idea what it looks like)[/quote

In dreams I see me like a "medusa" :whistle:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 03 Mar 2016 18:21

the hague wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:Some of us do get hints or dreams sent from some of their avatars

Yesterday I had a dream, I was driving a Russian fighter-bomber towards Syria and the commander was Putin in another fight-bomber behind me.

This could be my brain trying to solve my current anger about the horrible war there.

Or is this really happening, I mean if another avatar of me is doing this in another world but similar and the dream is a feedback.

The dream was extremely vivid, I wake up telling myself> No, no you can not bomb people even in dreams, I was very ashamed of me I even miss the shout, killing innocent people. So I hope it was only my first speculation. :confusion-shrug:

You (OC) can't control your other aspects, don't feel bad about it. I mean, you don't even know for sure that's what it was. If you feel bad about it and beat yourself up, that's exactly what they want you to do. Stay calm and work on your long term plans here. Best of all is to work on your passion project that will help other people.

If you ever have to bomb innocents as "the hague," you will surely have a different response. :handgestures-thumbup:

astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 03 Mar 2016 18:22

the hague wrote:
Δύναμις wrote: we are also supposed to have an aspect body (unfortunately no idea what it looks like)

In dreams I see me like a "medusa" :whistle:

How did this make you feel?
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 03 Mar 2016 19:16

Frank wrote:
alc wrote:

They suck it from people.
The average darks have an about 100 times higher energy level than the average non-darks....

Is this why, what is called "satanic ritual abuse", exists? :(

Return to “Human body related issues”