PAIN - What is this?

Δύναμις

PAIN - What is this?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 May 2014 18:08

:greetings-waveyellow:

We all have been in pain in our lives and I am quite sure that nobody likes being in pain, except some perverts. There is not such a thing like good and bad pain. Pain is not a signal of something not working properly in our body, but a way to suck our energy in case we don't "obey".

This is what I found on the net about the etymology of the word pain: pain (n.) late 13c., "punishment," especially for a crime; also "condition one feels when hurt, opposite of pleasure," from Old French peine "difficulty, woe, suffering, punishment, Hell's torments" (11c.), from Latin poena "punishment, penalty, retribution, indemnification" (in Late Latin also "torment, hardship, suffering"), from Greek ποινή"retribution, penalty, quit-money for spilled blood," from PIE *kwei- "to pay, atone, compensate" (see penal). The earliest sense in English survives in phrase on pain of death.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=pain

I can confirm that the etymology of the word is absolutely correct. I also exchanged the wrong spelling of the Greek word with the right spelling.

Feeling pain is nothing "natural" like we have been taught but a really nasty INVENTION of Eartha (the dark bastard who invented "god" as well). Eartha was in a very bad, insane state when she invented pain. She got really mad and wanted to be worshipped by the human race and also many other entities, who were incarnated in the human race. Angels and other entities don't have god/s and therefore they wouldn't accept her as such. The only way to make them worship her, was to force them. Since there is no "good" way to force someone to do stupid things (like worshipping!!!) she found a bad way to do it, she invented pain.

Every human being with a bit of common sense would latest at this point retort, that it is not possible to invent pain. Well... IT IS!
What causes pain is the addition of oppositional energies at a certain point on a higher level that gets manifested down here as a form of imbalance=pain. That was the very first step in the evolution of pain. Even pain has had an own evolution. It started as a tiny imbalance somewhere and spread out like uncontrollable fire since we are living in a black box. Not only our 3d earth is a black box to angels and other species, but the whole universe/creation to which our planet belongs, with all the higher levels.

The bible describes this event as the expulsion from Paradise :wink:. It even mentions the pain literally..., but it is not easy to understand the meaning if you are not aware of the real facts.

:text-feedback: :romance-grouphug:
alc

Re: PAIN - What is this?

Unread postby alc » 01 May 2014 19:54

Hi
Useful topic for understanding different situations.
thanx
I can see nowadays pain got another evolution and it is mostly applied as non physical torture we can see this mainly in companies workers get presst till last drop of blood, and darks who control humans (and other spiecies as u said) produce situations one after another for example one looses his job need to move out of apartment where he lives probbably get some pressing form so called friends etc. only to suck them. But mostly this people who suffer are unable to do the step to stand up for themselfs and wouldn't accept truth as it is, so how to help them? It is really painful to watch suffering I guess we all have some near persons or relatives who are in similar situation? I know that we are responsable for our lives only but it ispainfuland heartbreaking to watch others suffering so much.
But I belive that Frank is great hacker and can hack this dark bastards to do this nonsense. :cool:
Probbably are many hacks done already.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 02 May 2014 14:43

But how do humankind found out worshipping fake gods will reduce their pain?
Is it someone channeled the info to them?
From whom did the channeled got the info from?
alc

Unread postby alc » 02 May 2014 20:13

Rosebelle wrote:From whom did the channeled got the info from?

This would be great info to blast them :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :whistle: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 May 2014 20:40

Rosebelle wrote:But how do humankind found out worshipping fake gods will reduce their pain?
Is it someone channeled the info to them?
From whom did the channeled got the info from?

Ok, maybe I was not clear enough... Worshipping gods (all gods are fakes!!!) would prevent them from getting the pain = punishment in the first place. Whenever people are in pain turn to god! The ones to beg him to save them and the others thanking him that it was not worse. Ridiculous!

Sure there were quite a few "leaders" that channeled some info. Moses for example was also one that was channeling info.
The info came from the darks, whom else?
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 07 May 2017 12:58

Are there maybe some time facts available, when this happened in the timeline and also the timeline point when Eartha invented god?

Return to “Human body related issues”