Physical body compared to non physical "body"

the hague

Re: Physical body compared to non physical "body"

Unread postby the hague » 03 Mar 2016 19:38

astrochimp wrote:How did this make you feel?

You're very "astrocurious"......ja...ja!!! I like it.

Ok now serious.
The space is the sea where I'm sailing, it is a black-space-sea but not dark, it have its own light.
There're many, many medusa-beings around whith a ball in the middle that shine.
We don't speak, we're aware of each others, we're communicating in a laugh mode.
The environment is very quiet, the medusas are just flowing up and down, we're travelling, we enjoy it very much, we're sheltered.
All we have tentacles with little balls along that shine, we're transparent.
And I feel still a teenager medusa.

P.d. Thank for the answer about dream, I have to think about..... :greetings-wavingyellow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Mar 2016 00:07

the hague wrote:Yesterday I had a dream, I was driving a Russian fighter-bomber towards Syria and the commander was Putin in another fight-bomber behind me.

This could be my brain trying to solve my current anger about the horrible war there.

Or is this really happening, I mean if another avatar of me is doing this in another world but similar and the dream is a feedback.

The dream was extremely vivid, I wake up telling myself> No, no you can not bomb people even in dreams, I was very ashamed of me I even miss the shout, killing innocent people. So I hope it was only my first speculation. :confusion-shrug:

Stop following this kind of news and you'll sleep better. :happy-smileyflower:
First of all, we have no idea if the news are reporting the truth, probably not.
Second, there is no reason to get involved with things that shouldn't be your problem. You are not in Syria, you don't know what really happens there, but you get angry at the war. The war is a made up war. Journalists are forced to write fake reports and spread fear and anger in the mass media. They are also forced to hide that not the Russian but the American bombers do the biggest damage. The world would have been a bit quieter if Americans would keep their fingers away from foreign countries.
Third, learn to keep distance to everything, absolutely everything that happens "out there". You can't have an own opinion on the matter, because they don't let you have one. They manipulate everything. Don't give them the chance to manipulate you. No matter what you see, hear or read, keep calm. Things are not what they seem to be.

Your dream was probably manipulation too, fed by your anger during the day/s. Forget about it.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Mar 2016 00:14

the hague wrote:In dreams I see me like a "medusa" :whistle:

Well, considering that most people have 4-5 aspect bodies (you could belong to them, I don't know) then you may see one of your aspect bodies on some other environment than the known one.
I don't think that beings like medusa exist, but maybe something similar and you get it as medusa (adapted to your knowledge).

Nothing to worry about :happy-smileyflower:
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 25 Feb 2018 09:35

Δύναμις wrote::greetings-waveyellow:

We are at a point where we need to find new words/terms to describe the relation between our human body and what people used to call "soul" or similar. It is extremely difficult to get rid of old beliefs and see the reality behind any kind of religious stupidity. What is beyond our five senses has been mystified for thousands of years and we all are more or less victims of this mystification.

I made a very simple drawing to help you understand what we are actually talking about here.
There are 293 different species incarnated/living on this planet. The below applies to almost all of them and of course to the angel's species.
We, our physical world and the universe are located on the string area. You can look up what is "string" in Physics, so I don't need to explain it here.
What we see, what we touch is withing the string area. This area is only 2% of the "big cake" (the so-called levels / dimensions etc.).
What we can't see or touch is on the non string area, which is the 98% of the "big cake".

Our physical body, what Protoi call avatar, is only a tiny part of what makes a person be unique (for example character). Each of us has many avatars on the other levels (see pic.) The number of our avatars is undefined. Some of us do get hints or dreams sent from some of their avatars, but in normal case we can't communicate with them on demand.

We consist of a consciousness field (in the pic conscience, sorry for the wrong word there, but I can't change it now), 3.313.441 pearls, 2.181.127.829.109.820 wagons and many avatars.
The wagons are in the tube (dark green in the pic) and go around all the time. In each pearl has different "stations" where the wagons stop to exchange information. The wagons are carrying all our skills, our knowledge, our memories, our personality and so on.

Our nervous system is the interface between string and non string area.

One more thing about pain: What you feel as pain on your physical body, even if it seems to have an obvious reason for example a wound, is an attack on some of your higher parts. You get the feedback from what happens up there as pain down here.

I know it is quite tough to comprehend the pic= the system, but please please TRY! Try hard :-D and please post questions and thoughts! We need to sort this out, to be able to go ahead.

:romance-grouphug:

:greetings-waveyellow:

hi - I have a pain that comes and goes in my foot lately.... what exactly is being attacked “up there” that is causing this pain in my foot down here ? I’m looking at the picture and wondering when you say we are being attacked, “what” is being attacked? an avatar? or....aspect or? I’m looking for a visual... I do feel random pains here and there in this avatar....Randomly so I’m trying to line it up, if the thought here and the pain is related ...thx

Spiritlight
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Mar 2018 22:59

spiritlight wrote: :greetings-waveyellow:

hi - I have a pain that comes and goes in my foot lately.... what exactly is being attacked “up there” that is causing this pain in my foot down here ? I’m looking at the picture and wondering when you say we are being attacked, “what” is being attacked? an avatar? or....aspect or? I’m looking for a visual... I do feel random pains here and there in this avatar....Randomly so I’m trying to line it up, if the thought here and the pain is related ...thx

Spiritlight

I have hundreds of recurring pains and issues and we can't "locate" any of them :laughing-rolling:

The attacks could be anywhere on your energetic body/-ies (=aspect body or / and other avatar if you belong to the ones that have more than one avatar) or in/on the connection to this physical body. There is no way to track it. Use the dropbox and be happy if it stops. Not much more you can do. There are so many layers and the attack could be anywhere and you get the pain in your foot.

Return to “Human body related issues”