Pentagon Pearlgonit vs. roman dodecahedron

In this forum we have all information about the different kinds of Protoi Crystals.
The crystal informations are often updated. pls check this once in a while!
Δύναμις

Pentagon Pearlgonit vs. roman dodecahedron

Unread postby Δύναμις » 22 Nov 2016 00:07

:greetings-waveyellow:

Last week while Frank was watching some video about 5 ancient artifacts that haven't been identified yet. Among them was the roman dodecahedron. We were quite surprised to recognize our Pearlgonites in those ancient items, that no one can explain what they have been used for.

Some more info to roman dodecahedron.

There are various possible explanations, but nothing really sensible. According to Plutarch they are related to zodiac signs and were used for religious purposes. They were spread all over Europe (map) and were kept together with valuable articles.
According to us they had similar function as our Pentagon Pearlgonites. They were used by the Erdl-group as protection.

Well, this is for me one more confirmation that our Pearlgonites are much more than just a bead-wire construction. They provide the best possible protection. A Super Pearlgonite provides the maximum possible protection. We re-discovered the best energetic protection ever. :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug:
Drack

Re: Pentagon Pearlgonit vs. roman dodecahedron

Unread postby Drack » 22 Nov 2016 00:37

really really interesting :shock:

they really look like an ancient version of a pearlgonite. i wonder that the erdl group used them so long ago..
do they use them still? or have they lost their knowledge about the technology over the time.

i wonder a bit why they havn´t tried to make profit out of it.. like most people would do .. :happy-smileyflower:

Δύναμις wrote:Well, this is for me one more confirmation that our Pearlgonites are much more than just a bead-wire construction. They provide the best possible protection. A Super Pearlgonite provides the maximum possible protection. We re-discovered the best energetic protection ever.

i don´t need any confirmation anymore.. as soon as you hold one of these in your hands or have on around for a few days you will feel or see changes around you. even if it´s just your dark neighbours moving out because they freak out :laughing-rolling:

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 22 Nov 2016 01:23

Drack wrote:really really interesting :shock:

they really look like an ancient version of a pearlgonite. i wonder that the erdl group used them so long ago..
do they use them still? or have they lost their knowledge about the technology over the time.

i wonder a bit why they havn´t tried to make profit out of it.. like most people would do .. :happy-smileyflower:

No, they don't use them anymore as such because the knowledge got lost during the centuries or maybe because they lost their protective effect after some more new dark layers. The Erdl-group can't reproduce the technology any more and even if they wouldn't come close to our crystals nowadays. A pentagon shaped item has no function without the crystals. Things changed a lost since then and the layers became too many. Whatever technology they used at that time it was good and only for that time.

Drack wrote:i don´t need any confirmation anymore.. as soon as you hold one of these in your hands or have on around for a few days you will feel or see changes around you. even if it´s just your dark neighbours moving out because they freak out :laughing-rolling:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Nov 2016 01:44

And in detail, these were done by members of the Erdl species, but not the current Erdl group themselves. The current group came here much later.
alc

Unread postby alc » 22 Nov 2016 12:32

:greetings-waveyellow:
Great . Rediscovery of real tools, this could be rewriteing point of history of existence here? I feel too that this is exact tool as pearlgonite, obviously less powerful with aicent programs. But i feel that is protection tool, energy suplly device, probbably on some level communication tool. Maybe they start to use it for not pure purposes, or dark energy became too powerful ( maybe in some of dark zte) so they stop to use it or stop to develpo it...
I love this kind of history...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Nov 2016 15:42

Thanks to Νούφαρο's hint we could answer the question why the roman dodecahedron lost its power and fell into oblivion.

Hecate, who belonged to Erdl-group or former inhabitants of this planet, was using the so called roman dodecahedron which was not roman but found in roman territories (hence roman) for protection. Hecate was known as earth bound witch bringing protection and joy in every day life. She and many others of her group turned dark about 1600 years ago and that was the reason that those relics were no longer produced and used as such. After she was removed they became useless.

One more mystery solved. :wink:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 24 Nov 2016 16:06

Very interesting history. Thank you for sharing.

Return to “PROTOI Crystals”