Creative corner

In this forum we have all information about the different kinds of Protoi Crystals.
The crystal informations are often updated. pls check this once in a while!
marie

Re: Creative corner

Unread postby marie » 13 Aug 2016 16:23

Thanks Anna! :happy-sunshine:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 29 Jan 2017 20:53

Woah, that's so gorgeous!!! :happy-jumpeveryone: I love the color combination :happy-wavemulticolor: amazing job

I hope to make a super Pearlgonite someday too :) But first I have to figure out how I make a small one xD
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 13 Feb 2017 23:54

I am very interested in creating my own Pearlgonite as well. They are very lovely.
I saw a thread a couple of months ago Re instructions for DIY Pearlgonite but it seems to have disappeared...?
I found this on line... http://archive.bridgesmathart.org/2006/ ... 06-651.pdf ~The Plato bead~
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Feb 2017 00:25

Sablecat22 wrote:I am very interested in creating my own Pearlgonite as well. They are very lovely.
I saw a thread a couple of months ago Re instructions for DIY Pearlgonite but it seems to have disappeared...?
I found this on line... http://archive.bridgesmathart.org/2006/ ... 06-651.pdf ~The Plato bead~

I sent you the link per email a few days ago after your request, didn't you get it?

The file you attached is for what we call pentagon. You can find videos on youtube under the name "beaded ball".
The octagon is our own construction and this is why I decided to move the link from the public into the private area: octagon-instructions
Non members can't see that.
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 14 Feb 2017 00:39

No I did not receive it Alex..and I checked. Ummm...
Thank you kindly though.
Cheers! :happy-sunshine:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 14 Feb 2017 01:01

marie wrote:Ok, ok, here it is! I'm not very sensitive to energy, but I can actually see and feel the energy coming off the Super Pearl. My kids and cats love it, too! :romance-smileyheart:

:greetings-waveyellow:
Hi Marie
I really like your pearlgonites. I can imagine they are much more beautiful in person. That you tackled a super pearlgonites is very cool. I just bought some beads at a craft store over the weekend. One of the things I noticed was how small the hole in the center. The narrow hole wouldn't allow the wire to pass through twice. I have some really thin wire here at home that may work though. I'll give it a try.

Where are you purchasing your beads? The selection at the craft store was limited. :(

:text-thankyoublue:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 15 Feb 2017 04:20

I've seen some cheap beads on Ebay before :) I guess it really depends on where you look

Maybe you can try searching "bead strand" or something and change the settings so that it shows the cheapest options first
marie

Unread postby marie » 15 Feb 2017 05:44

Shellers wrote:
Hi Marie
I really like your pearlgonites. I can imagine they are much more beautiful in person. That you tackled a super pearlgonites is very cool. I just bought some beads at a craft store over the weekend. One of the things I noticed was how small the hole in the center. The narrow hole wouldn't allow the wire to pass through twice. I have some really thin wire here at home that may work though. I'll give it a try.

Where are you purchasing your beads? The selection at the craft store was limited. :(

I really like etsy for beads. The pictures of the beads tend to be pretty accurate on etsy listings, whereas there was another website I tried that used really misleading pictures and I was pretty disappointed when the beads arrived. I know you can get really cheap beads on ebay, but I haven't gone that route. I'm lucky to have 3 nice bead stores in my area and it's fun to browse beads, but they're really expensive there. I think etsy is a good middle ground between ebay and the fancy bead stores. Anyway, I find it really fun and relaxing to make pearlgonites! I hope you enjoy it, too! Btw, the wire I use is 0.45 mm.
Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 15 Feb 2017 05:52

marie wrote:
Shellers wrote:
Hi Marie

I really like etsy for beads. The pictures of the beads tend to be pretty accurate on etsy listings, whereas there was another website I tried that used really misleading pictures and I was pretty disappointed when the beads arrived. I know you can get really cheap beads on ebay, but I haven't gone that route. I'm lucky to have 3 nice bead stores in my area and it's fun to browse beads, but they're really expensive there. I think etsy is a good middle ground between ebay and the fancy bead stores. Anyway, I find it really fun and relaxing to make pearlgonites! I hope you enjoy it, too! Btw, the wire I use is 0.45 mm.

Thank you for these resources! I'll do some online browsing too. In addition we do have a small rock shop close by and I notice strings of beads there so I'll have to make a point to get up there and check them out :text-thankyoublue:
Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 15 Feb 2017 05:55

Allison wrote:I've seen some cheap beads on Ebay before :) I guess it really depends on where you look

Maybe you can try searching "bead strand" or something and change the settings so that it shows the cheapest options first

Thank you for your help. :greetings-waveyellow: I will start browsing online more, I just get so impatient with looking at them online, difficult to get a true idea of size, color, etc.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 15 Feb 2017 07:30

Shellers wrote:
Allison wrote:I've seen some cheap beads on Ebay before :) I guess it really depends on where you look

Thank you for your help. :greetings-waveyellow: I will start browsing online more, I just get so impatient with looking at them online, difficult to get a true idea of size, color, etc.

No problem :) I know how you feel, I have a hard time visualizing what size they would be too. Maybe you can try looking at the measurements on a ruler so that you can get an idea of how big the beads are... I think Alex said to use 6mm beads but I'm not 100% sure
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 30 Oct 2018 21:03

I just came across this old post and thought I'd share a good website for anyone who wants to make pearlgonites... Aliexpress (link: www.aliexpress.com) has a large variety of beads and they're pretty cheap but they usually take around a month to ship if you live in the US

Return to “PROTOI Crystals”