MEGA Pearlgonite

In this forum we have all information about the different kinds of Protoi Crystals.
The crystal informations are often updated. pls check this once in a while!
Δύναμις

MEGA Pearlgonite

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Apr 2016 14:14

:greetings-waveyellow:

After my post about creating a huge "baby" in cooperation with marie and eternalullaby (which is unfortunately a bit impossible since we live to far apart), Dee sent me a pm straight away asking me how he could contribute to this project. The subject of the pm was Mega Pearl, so I thought we should keep this name, unless we find something better. Suggestions welcome!

He bought 600 mtrs crafting wire and had it sent to me. It arrived this morning:

:text-thankyoublue: Dee :romance-kisscheek:

The beads I ordered haven't arrived yet, but I hope they'll come soon. I made a little pentagon with what I had available. Diameter is 2cm. I am considering using the light blue color for the Mega Pearlgonite.

I'll need 900 pieces of those in total.
I'll keep you updated anyway. :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug:
Attachments
IMG_9757.JPG
(68.55 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_9755.JPG
(48.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_9754.JPG
(3.25 MiB) Not downloaded yet
marie

Re: MEGA Pearlgonite

Unread postby marie » 14 Apr 2016 15:21

:happy-smileyflower: :banana-angel: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-jumpyellow: Yay Mega Pearl!!!
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 14 Apr 2016 16:59

That looks gorgeous! :angelic-grayflying:
And yes, please do keep us updated :happy-jumpgreen:
summer

Unread postby summer » 14 Apr 2016 21:09

:happy-wavemulticolor:
Beatiful, colours are beautiful.
:romance-heartsthree:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 16 Apr 2016 03:48

Can't wait to see how it turns out! Thank you Dee! :romance-heartsthree: :happy-smileyflower: :angelic-blueglow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Apr 2016 09:39

:greetings-wavingyellow:

I think that I finally found a supplier for the beads I need for Mega Pearl, but I can't order all of them at once for 3 reasons: money, time and customs. 27000 beads are 54 (rather 55) lots of those:

http://de.aliexpress.com/item/6mm-500Pcs-lot-strand-bicone-Mixed-Faceted-Rondelle-Glass-Crystal-Beads-spacer-Bracelet-necklace-Making-DIY/2033740224.html

That's the best price I could find for them. I ordered 4 lots last week and had to find out that the seller needs about 4 days to ship my order. If everything goes well, they will arrive in about 4 weeks. Otherwise it will take over 2 months to get them. Maybe there is a possibility to have them delivered faster, but in this case I would need to buy all of them at the same time and probably pay extremely high shipping (around $70) + custom taxes. I would like to avoid both of course. :happy-smileyflower: Maybe there is also a possibility to negotiate with the seller, but I don't speak their language and their English is not quite accurate, so better not. Smaller orders with free international shipping is probably the best solution to that problem and also reduces the chances that the custom will charge me taxes for them.

If anyone of you can afford and would like to contribute to this project, please help me buy a few more lots :happy-smileyflower: (details per pm or email).

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Apr 2016 10:44

:greetings-waveyellow:

Here we go! 1st Update!

The first pentagons are now finished. 33 in total. Another 867 to go. Waiting for more beads to arrive now.

Attachments
IMG_0083.JPG
(184.33 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_0082.JPG
(237.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 01 May 2016 19:53

I meant to reply to this sooner. Those look beautiful, I love the uniform blue colour. :happy-jumpyellow:
Quick question, are these "raw pearlgonites", meaning, no crystals yet? :happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 May 2016 20:00

Grayfox wrote:I meant to reply to this sooner. Those look beautiful, I love the uniform blue colour. :happy-jumpyellow:
Quick question, are these "raw pearlgonites", meaning, no crystals yet? :happy-smileyflower:

crystals are always done at last...
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 01 May 2016 20:52

Frank wrote:
Grayfox wrote:I meant to reply to this sooner. Those look beautiful, I love the uniform blue colour. :happy-jumpyellow:

crystals are always done at last...

Thanks Frank, that makes perfect sense.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 May 2016 09:07

Grayfox wrote: Those look beautiful, I love the uniform blue colour. :happy-jumpyellow:

:text-thankyoublue:
"Uniform" blue colour made me laugh, because the word uniform always brings soldiers to my mind, even if it is used for different purposes too. And the picture of the pearlgonites reminds me a lot of soldiers in formation. In fact we can call them our little soldiers. :happy-smileyflower:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 02 May 2016 10:41

Δύναμις wrote:
Grayfox wrote: Those look beautiful, I love the uniform blue colour. :happy-jumpyellow:

:text-thankyoublue:
"Uniform" blue colour made me laugh, because the word uniform always brings soldiers to my mind, even if it is used for different purposes too. And the picture of the pearlgonites reminds me a lot of soldiers in formation. In fact we can call them our little soldiers. :happy-smileyflower:

That's hilarious, I didn't think of that. :mrgreen: :happy-smileyflower:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 May 2016 12:03

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Beads for Mega Pearl finally arrived! Unfortunately I did have to pay around 26 € on taxes, but still ok, since I got a good price on them.

The color is a little bit darker than the ones I already made, so I'll have to do them again. It was foreseeable anyway, because this was another supplier, but never mind. I love doing them anyway :happy-smileyflower:
Attachments
IMG_0582.JPG
(1.17 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 May 2016 23:58

:happy-sunshine: 29 to go!

The first 54 "light-soldiers" are already in formation as you can see here:

A while later 30 of them formed the 1st bead for Mega Pearl. The 24 little "light-soldiers" left are waiting for their mates to form the next bead.

The pics are not very good, the color is not quite right, but it is not important at the moment. I promise you a beautiful pic once it is finished.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Attachments
IMG_0630.JPG
(864.88 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_0628.JPG
(1009.02 KiB) Not downloaded yet
marie

Unread postby marie » 14 May 2016 04:05

:romance-heartsthree: :happy-sunny: :romance-hearteyes: :romance-heartsfade: :romance-heartspink: :romance-heartstiny: :romance-inlove: She is beautiful!
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 14 May 2016 06:26

Looks like it will be fantastic! :happy-sunshine: They are beautiful.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 May 2016 11:49

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: second bead finished!

You see the color a bit better here:

Another 28 to go... this will take a few days, but I'll make it!

:text-thankyoublue: all for your support and your nice comments!

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
Attachments
IMG_0634.JPG
(518.26 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_0632.JPG
(905.06 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_0631.JPG
(605.17 KiB) Not downloaded yet
summer

Unread postby summer » 14 May 2016 13:22

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Beautiful!
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 14 May 2016 18:14

They look like they're made of glittering jewels that were found deep in the ocean! Breathtaking :happy-smileyflower: :romance-hearteyes: :character-ariel: :character-sebastian:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 May 2016 22:42

eternalullaby wrote:They look like they're made of glittering jewels that were found deep in the ocean! Breathtaking :happy-smileyflower: :romance-hearteyes: :character-ariel: :character-sebastian:

:text-thankyoublue: so much! I like that parallel :romance-heartsthree: :romance-kisscheek:

Return to “PROTOI Crystals”