He came to steal...

In this forum we have all information about the different kinds of Protoi Crystals.
The crystal informations are often updated. pls check this once in a while!
Δύναμις

He came to steal...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Sep 2014 09:18

but failed :text-lol:

This is a typical example how the manipulating from above works on 3d. We got a new user a while ago, who almost never visited the forum after registering. He has an own blog (or similar) himself. I was quite curious if and what he has to share with us, but nothing happened till a couple of days ago. I got an email from him asking me if the crystals are still available. I answered yes and he kept asking how they are made. I explained to him that it is not important "how" they are made, but "by whom" they are made. I had to explain this twice. He didn't come back to buy the crystals though, which didn't really surprise me. This person wanted to buy all types of our crystals, copy them and sell them as his own. He ignores totally the fact that Protoi crystals cannot be copied by anyone! Not even by the "Committee" (a collection of 3-4 light entities and over 50 traitors,grays and darks, according to our files).

This person has masters... the wrong masters (well, every "master" is wrong). They direct him all his life long, but he is not aware of the damage they have done to him, because he had a decent life through them. He got some reputation in the "common spiritual world" and some kind of 3d wealth. Physical avatars like him and "masters" like the ones he follows get quite arrogant after a while. They believe to be able to cheat on everyone (the masters are cheating even if the avatar is not aware of it). Most of them have been underestimating Protoi and the huge helpful team we have up there. They will soon find out (if they didn't already) that their days are counted.

For future newcomers to our forum: our crystals have the Protoi energetic signatur, a well known copyright throughout the universes. Sensible entities don't try to cheat on Protoi and seek the communication. Desperate entities try to damage as much as possible, because they know that their game is over. :angelic-green:
Mes

Re: He came to steal...

Unread postby Mes » 02 Sep 2014 11:53

:laughing-rolling: nice catch :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Sep 2014 12:53

:text-thankyoublue: Mes :happy-smileyflower:

I only wish he had sent us some nice donation before he got revealed :laughing-rolling:

Ok, back to serious. The offering of money or some kind of business that will never ever take place, is also a quite common dark strategy to do even more harm to moneyless humans. Darks use to promise and offer everything to achieve their purpose, but they never intent to keep word. First they take everything for themselves and then they give empty promises and fake hopes to those, who are struggling to survive.

It is important to learn not to fall for them!
This applies especially to St.Germain's funds, OPPT and similar rubbish. Don't waste your time and your energy on them! They didn't come to help, they come to steal your time, your energy, your creativity, your hope, your power, your free will. Don't let them do it!

:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 02 Sep 2014 16:04

Kinda funny to hear this story. :lol:
Now i cant decide if this guy was an amateur-(idiot) or just acted like one...
Maybe he thought he copy the method and make a similar one with other functions? :think: :confusion-questionmarks:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Sep 2014 16:08

Oh in OIC are a lot of "copies", but they all are only dark shit.

But OIC incarnated can not differentiate between the genuine and the fake crystals. But as Protoi don't act in OIC, we also don't put our crystals in there...

Return to “PROTOI Crystals”