"Download" yourself the Protoi healing crystals

In this forum we have all information about the different kinds of Protoi Crystals.
The crystal informations are often updated. pls check this once in a while!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

"Download" yourself the Protoi healing crystals

Unread postby Frank » 11 Apr 2014 16:46

Hi People,

I made a video:

http://youtu.be/aoHpaqFS5AE

I also connected some functions to the video. With these functions you are able to place our healing crystals inside any objects you want to place it inside. But please don't try to order to put one in any human, this will not work... It only works for objects which are close to you.

You need to clear identify an object and give the spoken order to move a healing crystal inside. Any object will only get 1 crystal. But you can do it in a group of objects also, if you identify the group clearly. Placing or replacing crystals is only working during the video is running. If it works i will make a longer one. But i think it is long enough for testing.

Remember that after putting the healing crystal into an object it is only working with 3% of it's power.
Make voice orders to increase this. From our experiences the optimal value for most of you will be between 25% and 35%.

Also only 144 base healing functions of the millions available are activated.
Activate all by giving the voice order.

There is also a function inside to load the water in your body. You should turn it on to 100% by a voice order.

Remember this is only working for people G2 or lighter classified (73% of mankind).

Pls try the above. It is a test for us if we can distribute the healing crystals in this way. I am curious about your feedback!
Rosebelle

Re: "Download" yourself the Protoi healing crystals

Unread postby Rosebelle » 11 Apr 2014 18:06

it works great :handgestures-thumbup:

never thought of something like this can be done

amazing
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 11 Apr 2014 19:02

:text-yeahthat: :text-bravo: :clap: :text-thankyoublue:

it works great!
alc

Unread postby alc » 11 Apr 2014 19:20

:greetings-wavingyellow: :text-thankyoublue: :happy-wavemulticolor: :banana-angel:
Dear Frank If you would be a girl I would kiss you :lol: it works I put one also in sailboat where I am at the moment it is fantastic way to do it.
even my friend who sometimes feels something sometimes nothing was able to put it in his banjo which is still in production but working already. :happy-sunshine:
:romance-grouphug:
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 13 Apr 2014 11:40

Thanx for that opportunity Frank! :handgestures-thumbup:

It really works great, the vibration around changed drastically.
:happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine:

Good idea would be to make a bit longer video, then download it on some mp4 player, go for a walk and download crytals all around.

If it won't work to put it in people, what about animals, plants, food?

Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 13 Apr 2014 13:00

can I play another video and order the protoi healing crystal to be installed in things inside the video? :happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Apr 2014 13:06

Rosebelle wrote:can I play another video and order the protoi healing crystal to be installed in things inside the video? :happy-smileyflower:

no
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 13 Apr 2014 14:27

Theresa (=Frank) wrote:
Rosebelle wrote:can I play another video and order the protoi healing crystal to be installed in things inside the video? :happy-smileyflower:

no

can i play another video and stop it at the thing where i want the protoi crystal to be installed and deflect the stopped video in screen of a mirror within the range of your video and order for protoi healing crystal to be installed in things inside an image of the other video which was stopped which was deflected in a mirror? :-D
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Apr 2014 14:34

Rosebelle wrote:
Theresa (=Frank) wrote:

no

can i play another video and stop it at the thing where i want the protoi crystal to be installed and deflect the stopped video in screen of a mirror within the range of your video and order for protoi healing crystal to be installed in things inside an image of the other video which was stopped which was deflected in a mirror? :-D

no
Mimi

Unread postby Mimi » 13 Apr 2014 15:30

I apologise if takes me long to understand haha. Am I correct in saying: I take an object, say a rose quartz :happy-smileyflower:, i hold it between my hands while your video is running and I utter the words "place a healing crystal inside this rose quartz"? Do I then immediately after that proceed to say "all functions activated"? All this while the video is still running? what about the part to increasing it to 10/20 %? Still while the video is running?

Many thanks! Truly appreciate your sense of service to others :happy-sunshine:

Pardon my silly question :)
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 13 Apr 2014 16:07

if you want to try this method outside with your phone

i)if you are using android phone, you need to download flash player *.apk file from internet and install it manually and use browser that would support playing flash videos

ii)if you are using iphone, you need to install an application from appstore to play flash videos

iii) alternatively, you can download the video in your desktop and convert it to video format that your phone support natively e.g,. mp4 format

:wink:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Apr 2014 16:21

Mimi wrote:I apologise if takes me long to understand haha. Am I correct in saying: I take an object, say a rose quartz :happy-smileyflower:, i hold it between my hands while your video is running and I utter the words "place a healing crystal inside this rose quartz"? Do I then immediately after that proceed to say "all functions activated"? All this while the video is still running? what about the part to increasing it to 10/20 %? Still while the video is running?

Many thanks! Truly appreciate your sense of service to others :happy-sunshine:

Pardon my silly question :)

Dear Mimi :happy-sunshine:

your question is for sure not silly.

You can't activate "all functions" since there is only the healing function in this crystal. You can activate all healing programs that are available on it, but not the other functions of other Protoi Crystals for example antivirus etc..
You can increase or lower the power whenever you want, no need for the video to run. Once the crystal is installed it belongs to you and you can use whenever you want.

Mimi

Unread postby Mimi » 13 Apr 2014 20:07

Dynamis, thank you! :)
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 12 Jun 2014 16:38

please note that protoi healing crystals has been upgraded to a mind boggling 42 million healing functions
you will have to manually activate all the 42 million healing functions thru voice order
more info here

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=1718
mihahim

Unread postby mihahim » 22 Jun 2014 23:04

We could all start to put them in money :scared-eek:
:happy-smileyflower:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 17 Aug 2014 23:38

Strictly speaking anything that has a stable form can be counted as an object.Just some fun questions.

If i order a crystal into a hard chocolate bar and i eat it what will happen? :mrgreen:

Can i order the crystal in my language or it is programmed to work in english?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Aug 2014 23:56

Pegazus wrote:Strictly speaking anything that has a stable form can be counted as an object.Just some fun questions.

If i order a crystal into a hard chocolate bar and i eat it what will happen? :mrgreen:

Will not work after eating... And you can use any language...
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 18 Aug 2014 00:20

Frank wrote:
Pegazus wrote:Strictly speaking anything that has a stable form can be counted as an object.Just some fun questions.

Will not work after eating... And you can use any language...

:text-thankyoublue: :mrgreen:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 18 Jul 2017 19:51

Rosebelle wrote:please note that protoi healing crystals has been upgraded to a mind boggling 42 million healing functions
you will have to manually activate all the 42 million healing functions thru voice order
more info here

Obviously, I am reading up on older forum subjects and coming across some very interesting stuff. The link in the above post says I do not have permission to view. Is there anywhere else that goes into more detail about the healing crystals, their use and capacity? Or is this info becoming outdated?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Jul 2017 14:00

Shellers wrote:
Rosebelle wrote:please note that protoi healing crystals has been upgraded to a mind boggling 42 million healing functions
more info here

Obviously, I am reading up on older forum subjects and coming across some very interesting stuff. The link in the above post says I do not have permission to view. Is there anywhere else that goes into more detail about the healing crystals, their use and capacity? Or is this info becoming outdated?

Outdated, yes. It was about the old version of crystals, which is far behind from the current one. This is why that thread is no longer available.

Return to “PROTOI Crystals”