moved comments about crystals

In this forum we have all information about the different kinds of Protoi Crystals.
The crystal informations are often updated. pls check this once in a while!
alc

Re: The new Protoi Crystals

Unread postby alc » 20 Mar 2014 07:56

Hehe Frank you are like a jewel :happy-sunshine:
I am greedy guy for this kind of stuff so I want them all :lol: I mean all are important.
I have a q.
are they programmed on particular person who order them?
because my wife have a lot of problems also physical had thymus tumor removed two months ago and still has heavy myastenia gravis which is real pain in the ass for her and I feel this desise coming form spells curses or something but cannot figureout where exactly also she don't see OIC shit maybe little by little she is getting some clues and don't anymore argue immeadetly. so what are you reccomending for her? Orgonites she feels fine but it is not enough i guess.
Nuross

Re: The new Protoi Crystals

Unread postby Nuross » 20 Mar 2014 07:58

:handgestures-thumbup:

Great, we need them!!!
Thanx for the good news, Frank!

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

moved comments about crystals

Unread postby Frank » 20 Mar 2014 20:57

I will move all comments from the "New Protoi crystals" thread into this thread.
Dolphin

Re: moved comments about crystals

Unread postby Dolphin » 20 Mar 2014 21:53

alc wrote:I have a q.
are they programmed on particular person who order them?
because my wife have a lot of problems also physical

:greetings-waveyellow: hello alc,

you could order a separate necklace/keyring with a healing crystal and give it as a gift to your wife. It will work individually and specificically for her to heal her physical problems. (I got one from Alex for my daughter too.) And you could try to explain what benefit you got from your necklace and that she could get it also. She could tell her wishes in a kind of order for better health and well-being to her new necklace and the intelligent programs will increase the power to the optimal limit for her.
I tried it yesterday evening for myself and ordered to my personal max level. I had a strong energy flow the whole night and saw several light flashes with closed eyes.
But don't confuse your wife with terms such as 'OIC' which she probably won't understand at the moment. When she's also not OIC incarnated she will never have OIC cognitions here. And again for better OIC understanding: only your twin copy which is also just a programmed artificial intelligence (AI) and not connected to you is in that OIC space, not you, not your Avatar. So what you see and receive from your surrounding with your senses is no OIC. Be happy about this :greetings-waveyellow: :romance-grouphug:
alc

Unread postby alc » 21 Mar 2014 00:36

Dolphin wrote:
alc wrote:

you could order a separate necklace/keyring with a healing crystal and give it as a gift to your wife. It will work individually and specificically for her to heal her physical problems. (I got one from Alex for my daughter too.) And you could try to explain what benefit you got from your necklace and that she could get it also. She could tell her wishes in a kind of order for better health and well-being to her new necklace and the intelligent programs will increase the power to the optimal limit for her.
I tried it yesterday evening for myself and ordered to my personal max level. I had a strong energy flow the whole night and saw several light flashes with closed eyes.
But don't confuse your wife with terms such as 'OIC' which she probably won't understand at the moment. When she's also not OIC incarnated she will never have OIC cognitions here. And again for better OIC understanding: only your twin copy which is also just a programmed artificial intelligence (AI) and not connected to you is in that OIC space, not you, not your Avatar. So what you see and receive from your surrounding with your senses is no OIC. Be happy about this :greetings-waveyellow: :romance-grouphug:

Thanx Dolphin this about OIC is good info but I need to realize first :wink: yes my wife have around her a lot of orgonites with ALex's crystaly and she loves them for necklace is not ready yet because she is really doubious about all but when Frank(or ALex) will get idea that she should get some of crystals I guess they will let me know. My feeling is to wait little she has other ideas about life but bubble is meltnig fast :happy-jumpyellow: I am giving away a lot of orgonites with Crystals in it and is great response just now I met one school mate to whom I gave orgonite one week ago and he is amazed how it works and I am amazed he feels it :handgestures-thumbup:
I will try to meet him tomorrow or after tomorrow to get some deeper explainig from his experience because today was not proper situation to discuss deeper. But my wife is special case :lol:
and I belive that all can have benefit from it also darks can direct themselfs towards LIght, this is only my clue what will happen in the near future but don't have any proof till now so please take this only as my speculation not realization :lol:
:romance-grouphug: to all
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 21 Mar 2014 14:38

alc wrote:Thanx Dolphin this about OIC is good info but I need to realize first :wink: yes my wife have around her a lot of orgonites with ALex's crystaly and she loves them

hello alc, I don't claim to have a real good and deeper understanding of all these things. Not at all. And I know how you must feel with all these informations and that it needs time for realisation and understanding. I remember very well when I came here for the first time and my mind was totally overstrained with all the stuff.

So great your wife is surrounded by lots of your orgonites with crystals from Alex and Frank. Of course they also help your wife if she's willing to get it. Because this is a very important point, the people have to open theirselfs for the receive of the healing. If they block it in their heads it won't work. And it's a very good thing that you distribute so many of these orgonites to others to help them. :text-bravo: :text-thankyouyellow:

alc wrote:and I belive that all can have benefit from it also darks can direct themselfs towards LIght, this is only my clue what will happen in the near future but don't have any proof till now so please take this only as my speculation not realization :lol:
:romance-grouphug: to all

if this would happen it'll be a great success of our mission and big step forward :handgestures-thumbup: but unfortunately I assume it won't happen in near future. Very most of the darks are crashed and cannot be healed by crystals down here anymore. They have to "go home" and get their healings from a greater source.
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 21 Mar 2014 14:54

:?: Q to Frank/Alex:

How long is the average operation time span of the new Protoi Crystals until they finally cleaned and neutralized the surrounding?

For example I take a card with crystal number 14 'water&food' and walk trough a grocery store or go in a restaurant... Is it necessary to linger and stay at one place there for some time or enough to pass slowly, depending of the range. :?:

:text-feedback: :text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Mar 2014 21:39

i get about 13h for 20m around
alc

Unread postby alc » 21 Mar 2014 23:01

Dolphin wrote::?: Q to Frank/Alex:

How long is the average operation time span of the new Protoi Crystals until they finally cleaned and neutralized the surrounding?

For example I take a card with crystal number 14 'water&food' and walk trough a grocery store or go in a restaurant... Is it necessary to linger and stay at one place there for some time or enough to pass slowly, depending of the range. :?:

:text-feedback: :text-thankyoublue:

good question Dolphin but as Frank said 13h it is quite a lot for one to move in the grocery (one may be arrested :laughing-rolling: ) for this kind of purpose would be great to make small stickers and just put it under shelf or somewhere sutible, I do like this with orgonites and I get good results but with PP crystals it is easier it could be in the stickers too.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 28 Mar 2014 12:39

can we have a testimonial thread for the protoi crystal

after install protoi food and water crystal
i leave glass of water overnight in my room and it tasted much better the next morning
it tasted slightly softer and better than bottled mineral water without the mineral taste but less than bottled mountain spring water
:clap:
Olenka

Unread postby Olenka » 12 Oct 2018 17:58

Thank you so much dear Alexandra and Frank ! :romance-heartsthree: I have just received parcel with my healing cards , pearlgonite and a surprise keychain gift :happy-jumpeveryone: That really made my day :text-thankyoublue: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: It looks so beautiful, even packaging ! I can truly feel you put your hearts in everything you do :romance-heartsthree: :happy-smileyflower:

IMG_5661.JPG
(981.35 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 12 Oct 2018 21:59

Olenka wrote:Thank you so much dear Alexandra and Frank ! :romance-heartsthree:

Most welcome, dear Olenka! Glad you liked your parcel. I hope it will help you change your life for the better. Updates on the crystals in your items are constant and automatic. We want to ensure that you'll always have the best version available and this is the reason that our crystal upgrades are absolutely free for every owner of a Pearlgonite or/and Healing Cards Set.

Thanks for sharing the pic! :romance-kisscheek:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
Olenka

Unread postby Olenka » 13 Oct 2018 11:29

Δύναμις wrote:
Olenka wrote:Thank you so much dear Alexandra and Frank ! :romance-heartsthree:

Most welcome, dear Olenka! Glad you liked your parcel. I hope it will help you change your life for the better. Updates on the crystals in your items are constant and automatic. We want to ensure that you'll always have the best version available and this is the reason that our crystal upgrades are absolutely free for every owner of a Pearlgonite or/and Healing Cards Set.

Thanks for sharing the pic! :romance-kisscheek:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:

:text-thankyoublue: I believe it will :romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:

Return to “PROTOI Crystals”