Asking for other kinds of crystals

In this forum we have all information about the different kinds of Protoi Crystals.
The crystal informations are often updated. pls check this once in a while!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Asking for other kinds of crystals

Unread postby Frank » 20 Mar 2014 01:07

If you think you may need more crystals for other jobs as those which we already have, pls place your ideas here, i will chek if it is possible and useful to construct a crystal for this.
alc

Re: Asking for other kinds of crystals

Unread postby alc » 20 Mar 2014 07:35

I just want to say we are doing here orgonites with this crystals works really nice and powerful. cleared all shit aroud my house. and distribuiting this orgonites is also not anymore just to give to the people but we can see wakeing up in them very fast. My experience is last week I had a lot of all kind of (3d)work and I was so tired that i saw only a bed in front of me(when I was away from my house and when I came home around 7pm i became full of energy and sleepless so I went to garage and make another pour of resin till 2am (after 4 days of marathon) then I went to sleep and woke up compleetely renewed around 7.30am and two nights before was similar, the day before at 3am i went to sleep at 7am I woke up the day before here was Nuross and we were working till 5am woke up around 8.30 (i went to sleep maybe little before don't know exactly an hour or little more) and it was mystic. So I would say that when one has important stuff to do one get special boost from crystals. and that night with Nuross sky around the house was compleetely clear (it happens often when works with orgonites). My mother have alzheimer and is institutionalized so form time when i brought her orgonites with Crystals she is happier and looks younger too personell in institution are more soft and relaxed I can see more life in them too.
I guess others can write their experience more profound here.
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 20 Mar 2014 08:09

Theresa (=Frank) wrote:If you think you may need more crystals for other jobs as those which we already have, pls place your ideas here, i will chek if it is possible and useful to construct a crystal for this.

As far most of the new crystals are unlocking and unblocking most of the stuff we can imagine, maybe we need some crystal for grounding, boosting and opening the ways to our best individual creative potentials and talents to make living out of it. I allready spend a lot of time to do such things, but that's mostly for keeping in touch to my own soul's expression, to feel good where I am, but would be much better if this can be also recognized and paid well.
:happy-smileyflower:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 21 Mar 2014 01:47

Maybe you can combine a few crystal into one cocktail package to solve these issues as below in common spiritual terms?
- Past, present and future limitations
- Anxiety
- Poverty- Overwhelm ( karma + illegal rules? )
- Worry
- Lack
- Fear
- Bad Relationships ( karma + manipulation lines? )
- Insecurity ( thoughtform + manipulation lines?)

for example
this aurosoma cocktail is for transformation of bitterness and personal empowerment
(http://www.mysticalgift.com/detail.aspx?ID=1250)
this aurosoma cocktail is for opening the heart and letting go of the bitterness of shame.Letting go of the fear of joy.
(http://www.mysticalgift.com/detail.aspx?ID=714)
this essential oil is for peace and calming
(http://www.youngliving.com/en_US/produc ... ential-oil)
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 28 Mar 2014 13:07

can we have

1)pore cleanser crystal
2)tiredness clearing crystal
3)energy booster crystal
4)facial beauty crystal
5)smell clearing crystal
6)leg massage crystal
7)relief from chronic and back pain crystal
8)cervical/lumbar disc
9)rehydrate/repair/rejuvenate/rehabilitate degenerated/slipped back/neck/lumbar/cervical disc

:-D
Last edited by Rosebelle on 30 Mar 2014 16:15, edited 1 time in total.
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 28 Mar 2014 16:48

:lol: :text-lol: ...and contraception and anti-menstruation crystal, please :happy-jumpeveryone:
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 28 Mar 2014 21:52

...one for flying please! :angelic-blueglow:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 17 Feb 2016 00:47

Dolphin wrote: :text-lol: anti-menstruation crystal, please :happy-jumpeveryone:

I'll have 2k of these, priority shipping, please and thank you :laughing-rolling:

Rosebelle wrote:can we have
5)smell clearing crystal
6)leg massage crystal

And 20 of each of these babies :laughing-rolling:

This thread wins the Funniest Thread Award :bow-blue: :bow-yellow: :text-bravo:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 28 May 2016 21:20

so..

orgonite.. what about this ? it´s celebrated in so many ways.
it´s having an effect on many things that true.. but it feels like method to get the peoples calm and happy with their situation so they don´t wanna do something against it.
what kind of energy is this actually? most of people say it´s love that´s getting spread. but i don´t get how a mixture of materials can produce love :text-lol:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 29 May 2016 06:04

Drack wrote:so..

it´s having an effect on many things that true.. but it feels like method to get the peoples calm and happy with their situation so they don´t wanna do something against it.
what kind of energy is this actually? most of people say it´s love that´s getting spread. but i don´t get how a mixture of materials can produce love :text-lol:

For sure they are not spreading love ... that I dare to comment. Other thing I will leave to others as in the case of "orgonites" I'm not really the legitimate one to make an example. I got just hurt badly "by them". So I throw them all out and away ... same stands for crystals (meaning stones, jewls etc.) ...it even took me a quite a while to accept Alex's perlgonite and some lovely necklaces/bracelets with crystals in them, so scared I was as of past experiences ... that are the only crystals that are :handgestures-thumbup: ... with others you are playing Russion rulette ...
Last edited by LeeDee on 29 May 2016 10:23, edited 1 time in total.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 29 May 2016 10:02

LeeDee wrote:
Drack wrote:so..

For sure they are not spreading love ... that I dare to comment. Other thing I will and will leave it to others as in the case of "orgonites" I'm not really the legitimate one to make an example. I got just hurt badly "by them". So throw them all out and away ... same standas for crystals (meaning stones, jewls etc.) ...it even took me a quite a while to accept Alex's perlgonite and some lovely necklaces/bracelets with crystals in them, so scared I was as of past experiences ... that are the only crystals that are :handgestures-thumbup: ... with others you are playing Russion rulette ...

good that i don´t own any.. :lol:
so they´re really harmful.. sadly..
even with that fact they´re causing actually good effects.. this is kind of paradox. they can cause rain on drought lands, they get rid of pollutions and such..
must be an "clickbait" . that´s how i call these dark methods nowadays :D. like advertising where you can see the "x" , you click it, and it still gets you on their site because it´s only a pic for example :D.

they´re promising wonders , then you want one by yourself and get right into their hands :D.

but actually i had a little bit of a hope that orgonites could be like a converter of analogue energies to fractal energies regarding on their composition of materials out of the nature which are fractal.
well , then they´re getting a pretty serious problem. they´re spreading around like hell.. everyone wants one , many many building themselves one.. or simply placing them randomly around the country..

well however, :text-thankyoublue: for giving me warning :-D
better not playing with the fire ^^.
:romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 29 May 2016 10:32

No, I didn't said they are harmful. I just said they harmed me, meaning you can't apply their "wellness" to every singel being ...
Also ... depends on the crystals and the person that made an orgonite. That's the key factor. Do you think that an orgonite that was made by D (or even by L under heavy D influence) and with false crystals will do you good? I could feel all their shit, not only the one at the moment of making the orgonite, also all shit after that ... so, no, thank you. But again, that was just my experience. I too saw/see positive influence of orgonites on many people, but what that "positive influence" is I can not comment.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 29 May 2016 11:18

LeeDee wrote:No, I didn't said they are harmful. I just said they harmed me, meaning you can't apply their "wellness" to every singel being ...
Also ... depends on the crystals and the person that made an orgonite. That's the key factor. Do you think that an orgonite that was made by D (or even by L under heavy D influence) and with false crystals will do you good? I could feel all their shit, not only the one at the moment of making the orgonite, also all shit after that ... so, no, thank you. But again, that was just my experience. I too saw/see positive influence of orgonites on many people, but what that "positive influence" is I can not comment.

mhhmm :confusion-questionmarks:
then i was wrong. sorry.

i guess you just got the bad ones then.or they´re especially against a special kind of species or a special type of categorization.
still many many esoteric forums and such are spreading them around like hell promising the heaven on earth. this just can´t be good. there must be a kind of plan be behind that all.

interesting topic at all . for me at least.. :happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 May 2016 13:52

Hi Drack,

you have to get aware, what orgonites are.

If you just put some pieces of metal and crystals and other things in resin, you have a piece of art looking like an orgonite, but not an orgonite.

This piece of art becomes an orgonite, in the moment someone puts some programmings inside, which make use of the materials fixed in th resin.

I don't know any lightfull ones but us Protoi, who made positive programs into the orgonites.

Most of them seem to work, but as with all those dark "healings" they have hidden attacks included.
So in the end, they do more harm than damage.

And btw. our Pearlgonites have orgonite functions too...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 29 May 2016 14:01

Frank wrote:Hi Drack,

If you just put some pieces of metal and crystals and other things in resin, you have a piece of art looking like an orgonite, but not an orgonite.

This piece of art becomes an orgonite, in the moment someone puts some programmings inside, which make use of the materials fixed in th resin.

I don't know any lightfull ones but us Protoi, who made positive programs into the orgonites.

Most of them seem to work, but as with all those dark "healings" they have hidden attacks included.

interesting.
are these programs automated? so for example i would build up my own orgonite and in the moment it´s done the program recognizes the orgnonite and applies the program on it?
or do you need a special intention like you build them for the healing effect and this intention gets recognized?

sadly the darkies always need to place their own peace of cake into the soup. otherwhise it would be a really nice opportunity ,besides the pearlgonites ( which are pretty expensive to be honset.. :happy-jumpyellow: .. but the orgnoites aren´t better at all so.. )to get cleanings into the environment
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 May 2016 14:13

Drack wrote:

interesting.
are these programs automated? so for example i would build up my own orgonite and in the moment it´s done the program recognizes the orgnonite and applies the program on it?
or do you need a special intention like you build them for the healing effect and this intention gets recognized?

sadly the darkies always need to place their own peace of cake into the soup. otherwhise it would be a really nice opportunity ,besides the pearlgonites ( which are pretty expensive to be honset.. :happy-jumpyellow: .. but the orgnoites aren´t better at all so.. )to get cleanings into the environment

People who build orgoites need to ask for the programming.
And they always found some "god", "master", "council" or "group", who gave them these very "nice" programmings.... :laughing-rolling:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 29 May 2016 14:26

Frank wrote:
Drack wrote:

interesting.

People who build orgoites need to ask for the programming.
And they always found some "god", "master", "council" or "group", who gave them these very "nice" programmings.... :laughing-rolling:

alright i´ll come back to you protoi in the case i build some orgonites some day.. :D
but i rather prefer pearlgonites on that one ^^. way safer it seems :text-+1:
Thius
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Thius » 29 Nov 2018 11:54

A crystal that places other useful crystals in the environment we pass by... a crystal-virus... :text-lol: Although I'm just going to guess, that this is not possible due to multiple reasons... ^^

Return to “PROTOI Crystals”