Find out WHO YOU ARE!

An attempt to clarify some terms
Δύναμις

Find out WHO YOU ARE!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Dec 2014 16:20

:greetings-wavingyellow:

Important!
We offer this service for a small fee of 10 € per person. The reason for charging a fee is that this service doesn't belong to our duties and if you want to know what your classifications and possibilities are, we'll have to ask for a time and energy compensation. This service is available to everyone, not only to forum members.

I decided to start this post the "hard way" (= the fee) so you know exactly that this has nothing to do with the free information you get from us all those years. It wouldn't be fair first to "make your mouth water" and then ask you to pay if you want to get the "sweet", although this is how business works. What we offer here is a real service and not a business concept.

How to apply:

Please send an email to Dynamis@presbeia-protoi.org asking for your classification and payment details (alternatively you can use the donation button and let me know). You'll get an email with your classification as soon as payment is received, latest within 24 hrs due to the time zone difference.

Who can ask:
Everyone for him-/herself and parents for their children. You shouldn't ask for others without their permission! Make sure you won't disdain this rule!

What will you get:

You'll get an email with a classification for your analogue (non visible, non 3d part, more details to this part here http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1941) part and your 3d classification (details here: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1685).

How is this going to help you in 3d
It is quite possible that you may not like your own classification for different reasons. It may be too good in your eyes or even too bad.
Both ways you'll have to re-consider your beliefs and your perceptions of yourself and everything around you.
If you happen to have a dark higher part, but your 3d avatar (you down here) are classified as good (B - classification) then you will be offered the chance to get rid of your higher part that burdens you (no cost for this of course!).

There is always a way to improve and this may help you a lot.

Please let me know if any questions!

:romance-grouphug:
juu

Re: Find out WHO YOU ARE!

Unread postby juu » 30 Dec 2014 19:04

:greetings-waveyellow: i think this is great. I really think this would help. People must know these things, doesnt matter how much you have read, if u do it from your own perspective you will understand more......... But, why know? I mean, why now you decided to tell people who they are? Some little time ago, this wasnt an option... :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Dec 2014 19:25

Things make progress....
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Dec 2014 19:35

Dear juu :happy-sunshine:

it is quite easy to answer your very understandable question since you try hard to get an answer but I wouldn't tell you. The time is right and I can do that for everyone now.

When we first started the forum, we did tell people who they are, but it was wrong to do it at that time because many of them couldn't appreciate who they are and they wouldn't take responsibility. Many of them turned out to be traitors, so it was quite a mess for everyone and not very helpful.
In the last months things changed radically and we have become more confident about the info we were getting. The big gaps disappear step by step giving space to more changes and more clarity. The cleanings in the string area (= 3d) help people open their eyes and recognize the truth. What we are claiming is no longer a fairy tale, but tangible truth.

Happy to have you around!

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “PRESBEIA PROTOI Classifications”