Deadly attraction of light member to G4 G5 person

An attempt to clarify some terms
Rosebelle

Deadly attraction of light member to G4 G5 person

Unread postby Rosebelle » 22 Mar 2014 10:38

i have no idea why
a few G4 G5 person keep messaging me or contact me whether in business or in personal capacity.
then i reexamine my past relationship and found those shit that cause me much anguish and wasted a lot of emotion and time on are either dark core or G4 G5 core
it seems they have a detector in their subconscious mind to do shit by attract/manipulate us to them pretending to be weak or in need of help and then do shit to us slowly unknownly after we agreed to, like how a animal eater plant trap an insect going inside its buds with deadly acidic liquid
and the worst part is, after the much damage is done, i still miss a few of them sometimes, its like they are able to push a magic button to cause us to miss them despite the shit they caused us
previously i dont know, now i knew, and light members out there should know this too.. :text-thankyoublue:
Nuross

Re: Deadly attraction of light member to G4 G5 person

Unread postby Nuross » 22 Mar 2014 11:02

:text-goodpost: Rosebelle,
I noticed the same, and only answer I got, they actually miss us, only the projection of that we percieve in the mirror, opposite way, because we empathically feel some compassion to them...and that's how the food chain works. Maybe it is other case with the G's from 1-3, don't know. But at least don't feel the same hooks.
Hopefully maybe some of them also decided in some deeper level of their beings to do some evolution as well, as far this should be the natural strive of every living being. Maybe I'm just so naive...
:greetings-waveyellow:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 18 Apr 2014 05:36

Nuross wrote::text-goodpost: Rosebelle,
I noticed the same, and only answer I got, they actually miss us, only the projection of that we percieve in the mirror, opposite way, because we empathically feel some compassion to them...and that's how the food chain works. Maybe it is other case with the G's from 1-3, don't know. But at least don't feel the same hooks.
Hopefully maybe some of them also decided in some deeper level of their beings to do some evolution as well, as far this should be the natural strive of every living being. Maybe I'm just so naive...

you mean it is just a reflection of our empathic towards them?
:confusion-questionmarks: :?:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Apr 2014 09:23

I agree totally with Nuross. These people keep coming back again and again as long as you don't tell them clear enough to piss off and never come back again. They come because you leave a tiny window open where they are able to suck your energy (for example give you a bad feeling for not helping them or not making any deals with them or whatever it is at a time. Be clear and close all doors and windows you ever open to them. It is your decision, not theirs. They want what you have and they won't give up as long as you don't cut the line.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 20 Apr 2014 13:08

Δύναμις wrote::greetings-waveyellow:

I agree totally with Nuross. These people keep coming back again and again as long as you don't tell them clear enough to piss off and never come back again. They come because you leave a tiny window open where they are able to suck your energy (for example give you a bad feeling for not helping them or not making any deals with them or whatever it is at a time. Be clear and close all doors and windows you ever open to them. It is your decision, not theirs. They want what you have and they won't give up as long as you don't cut the line.

thanks for the hint on close door and windows.
it seems i have to order this verbally to make it work
i think i managed to reclaim some energy :handgestures-thumbup:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 23 Aug 2018 21:58

Δύναμις wrote::greetings-waveyellow:

Hae Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

You wouldn't believe what i received yesterday, it was slipped under my door. An eviction notice, 28days..No reason is required, but we are concerned that i may not be a good fit with the other tenants.. WOE!!! Dark Shit big time.
I had just printed out all the Free Healing Tools etc. And then, get up, find that. What wasn't strange, when i opened my door 4 guys standing there, talking.
I just said up to no good. Gotta breeze, outta here.
They wanted to see if i'd tell them about the Notice. F..k you's.

Dynamis, when you did my Classification, you said that i had damages and people around me, was gonna tell you, the ones around me where i stay, down-trodden, ex-homeless, people out of jail. Most have, had heart-attacks- strokes etc.
Dark Shit, plus! our new Site Manager is swinging the eviction forms, around like they are lollie papers, he's had a stroke. If I behave myself within that time, going to work and sleeping, rent is paid every week, without fail, plus! been ere for 5yrs, caused no problems, don't drink alcohol, clean as slate. The Manager gave me such a great reference, when I moved out, for a year, been back 2years. Then he asks me, when am i moving again, he's fine, just his employee.

The guys were ready to suck my energy, shattered their Balls. Gotta breeze, not easily manipulated/ influenced. :angry-cussingblack: :angry-tappingfoot:

And yes!!! Dynamis, they are right. I may not be a good fit with them. Becos! they are not a good fit for me. :text-lol: :text-lol:
Soo, i'll ride out my 28days, effective 2day. BRING IT ON. YEEHA!!

Have other accommadation, already waiting in the wings..
Soo Rock On..

Freedom Fiter

Return to “PRESBEIA PROTOI Classifications”