Is your current partner/potential partner is really he/she

An attempt to clarify some terms
Rosebelle

Is your current partner/potential partner is really he/she

Unread postby Rosebelle » 20 Feb 2014 00:37

There have been many light members who got misleaded, are you one of them?
Are your current partner a real partner or a karmic partner?
Do you feel irresistible urges and desires towards your partner? That is a sign of karmic partner
Do you feel that you cannot link in a deeper level with your current partner? That is a sign of karmic partner too. Or either he /she is an empty vessel.
Do you feel that your have a deep connection running below the surface with your current partner/potential partner but he/she couldn't get it, although he/she maybe very nice?
That is a sign of a partner with mask of your actual past lives lover :scared-eek:
Caroline

Re: Is your current partner/potential partner is really he/s

Unread postby Caroline » 20 Feb 2014 07:08

:-D This is so. The tribe of "light workers" has turned out to be very human. Just last year, one of the people I have utmost respect for in my community fell into an indulgence of soul-mate mythology :romance-adore: . What followed was a parade of gods from astral levels that cavorted like soap-opera characters. Her "incarnated ascended master" turned out to have feet of clay. Her heart made sad, her time felt wasted :confusion-questionmarks: .

I recalled a long-bearded teacher of mine years ago saying to me (as I asked him about soul-mates): "Soul mates might exist, but if they do, it's not wise to marry them." And I have to agree. The friction on any relationship caused by the circumstances of life in the 3D plane is more than most spiritual partnerships can bear. Financial troubles, parenting differences, infidelity, leaving the toilet seat up... :angry-argument: these mundane things get in the way. We continue to romanticise sexual relationships, or partner relationships, because we constantly hope that the relationship will make us happy :romance-kisscheek: . But happiness will not happen in that way. Joy, peace come from the integration of the soul parts of the elephant. Some of this can happen in 3D, some can happen only on other levels.

The karmic contracts we invariably have with our partners make them our greatest teachers, for better or for worse. But now, if the karmic system is gone, we can cancel those contracts and operate in those relationships from a fresh position of choice. This takes courage, and removes from us the ability to blame the partner for anything. It also forces us to interrogate our own psychology - to ask of ourselves why we seek from relationships what we do. :confusion-scratchheadblue:
alc

Unread postby alc » 20 Feb 2014 09:14

thanx to bring this topic up I can see truth in this post Rosebelle and also in Caroline's reply. So what to do?
if one sees masks and if one sees karma doesn't works but still there is a soul with good intentions and qualities (or mask only) i guess here comes out responsability too, so we do go on I don't belive in changeing partners just because of toilet desk left open this are our triggers so we need to deal with them don't we? Usually man have in his mind perfect wife and woman has in her mind perfect husband but this doesn't mean that they accept eachother as they are.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 20 Feb 2014 10:31

Wrong, karma system is an imposed system, it is not necessary for us to learn thru karmic partner but we all were forced to
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Feb 2014 11:56

WE CANCELLED KARMA last year and we keep checking on it to make sure everything is fine, so please never mention karma as it was known in the world before you joined us. Karma was dark rubbish and it has been taken care of. We all are FREE OR KARMA and we don't need to tolerate anyone because we have to pay for faults from past lives. No way! Pressure and suffering won't make us better, but darker and darker till we turn totally dark ourselves. This is what happened to all that started the karma-experiment in this creation thousands of years ago and this is why this planet is ruled by dark sh...

Please keep on your discussion, but get rid of the karma thinking. People that stick to that, chain themselves to this thinking. This is not necessary and besides of this it is quite ridiculous. How do you want to do things better in this life, if you have no idea what you did wrong in the past lives? How many of you really have memories from their past lives? Btw... if you do have memories, you are in the OIC!!! Give it a second (or even third and fourth) thought and get out of there! You don't deserve to suffer!
Elalgals

Unread postby Elalgals » 12 Mar 2016 21:14

Rosebelle wrote:There have been many light members who got misleaded, are you one of them?
Are your current partner a real partner or a karmic partner?
Do you feel irresistible urges and desires towards your partner? That is a sign of karmic partner
Do you feel that you cannot link in a deeper level with your current partner? That is a sign of karmic partner too. Or either he /she is an empty vessel.
Do you feel that your have a deep connection running below the surface with your current partner/potential partner but he/she couldn't get it, although he/she maybe very nice?
That is a sign of a partner with mask of your actual past lives lover :scared-eek:

:greetings-wavingyellow:

I'm in a situation where I (L1) and my husband (LSA2) ( I have no idea what this means, except it's dark) very rarely have any intimacy. This is purely my decision.
Knowing he is no good for me breaks my heart, but comes as no shock.
Is this another part of my deal to be here ?
How am I supposed to make the best of this or is best to move on ?
Thought please ?
Aud❤️
juu

Unread postby juu » 12 Mar 2016 21:43

:greetings-waveyellow:

Nt much of a experience person in this subject... but, just trust what you feel.. not just because you know hes dark... I mean.. do you feel disconfort around him? if so, then just walk away.. you have the right to do it... how darks attck also? by making you feel guilty about this kinda decisions...
I guess it all comes in how you feel around him..

:romance-adore:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 12 Mar 2016 22:43

Deleted.
Last edited by LeeDee on 13 Mar 2016 06:30, edited 1 time in total.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 12 Mar 2016 22:45

Elalgals wrote:I'm in a situation where I (L1) and my husband (LSA2) ( I have no idea what this means, except it's dark) very rarely have any intimacy. This is purely my decision.
Knowing he is no good for me breaks my heart, but comes as no shock.
Is this another part of my deal to be here ?
How am I supposed to make the best of this or is best to move on ?
Thought please ?
Aud❤️

I agree with juu totally.
We usually avoid to give the classifications of a partner, if not really necessary, not to cause such a dilemma. If this came as no shock to you, then I assume that you are not quite happy with him. This is the important part: you and your feelings towards him. You shouldn't take any decision based on his classification but on what is good for you (both). If you are happy with him, make the best out of it. If not, don't waste your time and energy on a dead relationship, but don't overreact either. Time will show. Maybe was the his classification only the hint you were looking for, I don't know.

It is very common that L people are surrounded by D people. Sometimes it is part of the deal, other times it can be a special security measure to keep the L person asleep/ under control.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Elalgals

Unread postby Elalgals » 12 Mar 2016 23:21

:greetings-wavingyellow:

It may not appear so but I am in full control within my relationship.... Sounds like in justifying it doesn't it ? :laughing-rolling:

So I'm gonna go away and have another think before commenting again !

Must say though it's great to have you all :romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:

Audx

Return to “PRESBEIA PROTOI Classifications”