The Protoi classification system

An attempt to clarify some terms
Δύναμις

The Protoi classification system

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Feb 2014 13:55

The Protoi Classification System

There are mainly 3 categories: Light, Gray and Dark.

Light means that the one is member of the Protoi Alliance.

LIGHT - we differentiate between L1-L4.
  • L1 are only the Protoi and the so-called Protoi Junior Executives (but are not Protoi).
  • L2 are those who are actively working in the Protoi Alliance and are part of the command chain.
  • L3 are those who are actively working in the Protoi Alliance and are NOT part of the command chain.
  • L4 are those who are passive members of the Protoi Alliance.

Light are the ones we are working with. The numbers only help us to keep track of our people. It doesn't mean that L1 is better than L2 and so on.

GRAY - we differentiate between G1-G10
  • G1 - lightful
  • G2 - “normal”
  • G3 - are supposed to be considered neutral.

The G4 to G10 are supporters of the darks. They all have deals with the darks which give them some kind of more or less benefit.

• G4 - lightful, but with dark deals.
  • G5 - “normal”, but with dark deals
  • G6 - G10

G1 and G2 are still lightful but not necessarily working with us together. They are reliable and trustworthy. G3 is not bad, but we have to be cautious with them. I would say they can be considered as neutral.

DARK - we used to differentiate between D4 and D5. Earlier we also had D1 to D3, but these were dropped. From now on there is only D5.

• D4 - Those darks, of whom we don’t have evidence, that they ever crashed other beings. The whole lsa3 group is D4 classified, as this was the main reason they split off from groups lsa1 and lsa2. Edit 19th Nov. 2018: LSA3 was found to have agreed to the genocide in the Prime Creation, therefore it is now classified D5 too, like all the other dark groups.
  • D5 - Those darks, of whom we HAVE evidence, that they crashed other beings.

Not much to say here: Keep away!
Being dark means that the Harmony of the dark one got removed and that the consciousness field of the one is damaged!

Fractal classifications

The above D and G classifications for health are for analogue consciousness field parts and beings.
But "we" are fractal beings or the fractal parts down here.
So a better system based on fractal knowledge was needed.

I called this F. We have F1 (best) to F6. F5 to F1 is similar to the analogue G5 to G1. F6 is similar to all darks.

As fractal is much more difficult, we have sub-divisions (the number of subs in a class):
  • F1 - 5 sub-divisions
  • F2 - 8 sub-divisions
  • F3 - 7 sub-divisions
  • F4 - 7 sub-divisions
  • F5 - 8 sub-divisions
  • F6 no sub-divisions (= non curable)

The sub-divisions are specifying the kinds of damage.

F6s can not get healed anyway. The Outer-Cores of many D classified down here are not F6. For example Merkel is F5.5 (but LSA D5).

For example xxxxx is F2.46
Meaning he has the damages of kinds 4 and 6

Fractal "B" (behavior) classification

This B stands for behavior. The behavior can be very different from the F classification, meaning people with bad F can behave better, others with good F can act worse.

The B classification is from 1 (best) to 7 (worst).

Here is the former outdated classification system:
► Show Spoiler
Attachments
P-CL.jpg
(40.69 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Nuross

Re: Classification of Light

Unread postby Nuross » 16 Feb 2014 14:51

:text-goodpost:

Very good! Thank you Δύναμις! :greetings-waveyellow:
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 16 Feb 2014 17:15

Hi! :greetings-wavingyellow:

2 Q:

1. How we usually incarnate here: is it often that one family has more or less one specification, or is it mixed in generally?

2. Any examples of "mistakes for no excuse"?

:happy-sunshine:

Nu
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Feb 2014 17:50

:greetings-wavingyellow: Nuross

to your first question: Not easy to answer this one. Usually where there is strong light, there are also a few gray or darks around. Especially in the own family. The darks wouldn't give real light a decent chance to develop and spread its light. But on the other hand there are also a few families with more than one L2 members. It always depends on the situation and the necessity, I would think. Our people used to wear masks too, in order to hide from the darks, so it was not easy to find who is what. Things are getting much clearer now.

to your second question: Betraying the mission is a mistake that can't be ignored. Honesty and loyalty is the less we can expect from light and especially Guardians and Protoi have to be 100% trustworthy.
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 16 Feb 2014 17:59

Thank you, Δύναμις!
:greetings-waveyellow:
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Feb 2014 19:04

Hi what doesi it mean with or without suits in L2?
thanx
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Feb 2014 19:13

:greetings-waveyellow: alc

The ones with suit are active members of our mission, the ones without a suit are passive members. They only help if necessary. Something like football players sitting on a bank waiting for their turn :wink:. They are as good as the ones with suit, just not their game right now.
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Feb 2014 19:17

Δύναμις wrote: Betraying the mission is a mistake that can't be ignored. Honesty and loyalty is the less we can expect from light and especially Guardians and Protoi have to be 100% trustworthy.

So how you mean betraying? i mean if one is aware of what he is doing is one thing but many are mislead by dark i mean it is not awware of real situation so how this counts for them?
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Feb 2014 19:19

Δύναμις wrote::greetings-waveyellow: alc

The ones with suit are active members of our mission, the ones without a suit are passive members. They only help if necessary. Something like football players sitting on a bank waiting for their turn :wink:. They are as good as the ones with suit, just not their game right now.

so this means my answer of what I am waiting whole my life? :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
so I can have another beer peacefully :lol: and watch the game obviously
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Feb 2014 19:45

Not exactly, dear alc :-D. Watch the game yes, but no beer, because of unwanted side effects :confusion-seeingstars: . You have to be there any second if needed, so forget about having a nice time. You better drink a cup of coffee to keep you awake :lol:.
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 16 Feb 2014 23:58

Δύναμις wrote:One more hint for you: Not every dark ID has a nasty human incarnation. You can find a L2 in a physical prison for a crime, but you can also find many-many D4 and D5 incarnated in spiritual gurus!!!

Yes, I recognized with time the D guru ''logic''; you just observe how much attention and followers they have, that says everything. The kindest, the wisest and the holliest guruji=the nastier dirty scumbag parasite!!! You can't get rid of these slime even after they die! One more :puke-front: for them, being as I am!

I think no one real L needs sheeps around. :cool:
alc

Unread postby alc » 17 Feb 2014 11:19

Nuross wrote:I think no one real L needs sheeps around. :cool:

:obscene-drinkingcheers: i drink to that :lol: maybe coffee so alex will not be angry :laughing-rolling:
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 18 Feb 2014 00:41

:greetings-waveyellow:

More Q:
Can be the classification changed at one person?...for example I think somebody was years ago strong L but seemed he lost that status because of character issues and missuse of his responsibility. Now I think is D, or maybe there is a new D entitiy in the body :scared-eek: replaced the soul before.

Nu
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 18 Feb 2014 09:10

as I know it is possible. and there are few posibilites:

someone could wear mask, and mask can be replaced or took off

someonew could be hurt or influenced. so status can change. ther is healing needen to get status back
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 18 Feb 2014 11:19

Thnx Ivan,
yes, it make sense!
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 18 Feb 2014 15:09

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hey guys,

a change of classification doesn't happen because of personal behavior in 3D (as Alex wrote above..'you can find an L2 in physical prison for a crime').
It happens on higher levels and can have several reasons (it depends on how the "HS's" behave and act.., it can happen in battles by injuries, by making deals or after tests and so on...).

A classified L can only fall to G status and has a good chance to get healed, at least to a green colored G (G1/G2) and sometime later back to Light status...(I hope so). D classified is not possible to heal at the moment.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 18 Feb 2014 20:42

Yes, this is close to right answer.

But I am not sure how much HS is involved in this. Because there is question what really HS is.

What we called HS really is not part of us. It is only some higher being that among other duties, help us, and just keep eye on us.

But, what status shell we be depends of us and of job we jave to do. And in some cases depends of influence we have from others
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 18 Feb 2014 20:54

Hi Dolphin :greetings-waveyellow:

thanx for your opinion as well!
Yes, I understand the 3D behavior isn't the criterion for fall.
The case I think about is specific. I mean more about missusing the L responsibilites someone had (if he really was L at all) for his egotrip and mislead and exploit others who had some trust in him for his personal goals (money, glory, etc.). I saw after some time he completely changed, became really crazy, lost his common sense, and I believe lost his essence competely (probably gone recycling)... That's why I think some D entity maybe took over the body...or it is just empty vehicle. Probably would need some direct check out to figure out what really happened. I tried with pendulum to check what was before and what is now and got two opposite results, but maybe also my impressions were involved, so not sure.
:wink:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Feb 2014 21:59

zoozoom wrote:Yes, this is close to right answer.

But I am not sure how much HS is involved in this. Because there is question what really HS is.

What we called HS really is not part of us. It is only some higher being that among other duties, help us, and just keep eye on us.

But, what status shell we be depends of us and of job we jave to do. And in some cases depends of influence we have from others

HS is a very bad term, as people mean with "HS" all, what is not 3d, and most understand nothing! Somewhere in forum are more comments from me about this topic.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 18 Feb 2014 22:04

Frank

I think we should not use term "hs" any more. We have no HS. All about us is just us, on different energy levels, or existance level, whatever.

Return to “PRESBEIA PROTOI Classifications”