The Protoi classification system

An attempt to clarify some terms
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Classification of Light

Unread postby Frank » 09 Dec 2014 22:56

juu wrote:1. The F (fractal) clasification as I understand, is the damage of the counciousness field.. so, can a person change the F classification in a life time? i mean, the behaviour part i can undrstand it, because is how you behave towards others, and that can change depending on your acting..
but, the F part i dont know if i understand it... if for example, a person is F3B2, and then, that person manage to change his/her B classification to 1, and continue to "improve it" then, maybe it changes to F2B8? or the F clasification is more complicated than the B classification?

You misunderstood this. The F classification is the "physical" health condition of the fractal consciousness field (CF). This can only get healed. Lucky for all down here that the complex fractal ambient heals all by itself to F2. We already made a lot of modifications to the fractal system to speed this up. The behavior of a person don't change the F damages, not to good, not to worse.

People with F3 can act B1 or B2, some with F2 can act B3 or B4. A low F classification makes good acting more difficult. So a F3 acting B1 is very good...

juu wrote:2. What happens when the one you are "hurting" is yourself.. for example, drugs, or other things that can damage your physical avatar.. that this count as a bad behaviour?

The only things which can hurt the CF is pain of all kind. Physical and psychical pain. This is the reason, why this world is constructed to make as much pain as possible....
juu

Unread postby juu » 20 Mar 2015 01:01

:greetings-waveyellow:

Does the indirect harming to others affects the behaviour of a person? For example, just being part of ThE financial sistem.. or working in a bank, or a pharmaceutical company?

I know your intent is not to harm.. But indirectly you are doing it...

Little questión also. :-D . How many incarnations would u estimate it would take (fractal healing) for a personas to go from F6 to F2 before the speed up fractal modifications protoi recently did..,
:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Mar 2015 10:37

F6 can not get healed....

F5 to F2 maybe about 40 years (without getting more damages in this time)

But we will speed up the fractals healings soon.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Dec 2015 15:38

B stand for behavior in 3d world (= for your human avatar). While there is no way to improve your F classification by your own action you can surely improve your B classification just be being thoughtful, caring etc.

I'll give you an example for the difference between B1 and B2. Both good, both want to help. B1 is the one that would take action because he/she feels the need to do something. B2 will wait to be asked to do something instead of doing it as soon as he/shes a way to improve some situation. B2 are like kids needing guidance. Let's say you see some empty bottles at some corner of a common room and you know that they need to be removed. A B2 will wait for the person that left them there to pick them up and put them away or for someone to point out that the empty bottles need to be removed. This is where the B2 will see a chance to make him-/herself useful and will remove the empty bottles. A B1 will see the bottles and will just remove them, because he/she knows that this needs to be done and it is not important who left them there or if someone asks him/her to remove them. What has to be done, will be done, no questions asked. B2 will wait...

It is up to you to change your B classification and become B1!

Oni

Re: The Protoi classification system

Unread postby Oni » 24 Dec 2015 21:27

Requesting classification
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Dec 2015 22:37

Oni wrote:Requesting classification

:greetings-waveyellow: Oni

please read this first http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1999 and then send pm if you want.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Jan 2016 14:53

Three new classifications added...
juu

Unread postby juu » 18 Jan 2016 01:10

:greetings-waveyellow:

Light path is what? not harming anyone and helping others?
like good behaviour?

Last edited by juu on 18 Jan 2016 01:15, edited 1 time in total.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Jan 2016 01:15

juu wrote::greetings-waveyellow:

Light path is what? not harming anyone and helping others?

Yes, like this...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Jan 2016 12:52

Just keep following the 5 light rules and you'll be fine :happy-sunshine:

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Feb 2016 18:08

Just added a diagram to make the understanding of the Protoi classifications a bit easier.
Please check the first post to see it!

Btw. making diagrams seems to be my new hobby, so be prepared for more of this kind :happy-smileyflower:

Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 27 Feb 2016 18:58

Δύναμις wrote:Just added a diagram to make the understanding of the Protoi classifications a bit easier.

Btw. making diagrams seems to be my new hobby, so be prepared for more of this kind :happy-smileyflower:

Sounds good to me! :handgestures-thumbup:
Sometimes I find it easier to understand pictures rather than words alone :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 27 Feb 2016 19:34

Δύναμις wrote:Just added a diagram to make the understanding of the Protoi classifications a bit easier.

Thank you very nice!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Feb 2016 19:52

:text-thankyoublue: Pegazus :romance-kisscheek:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 10 Aug 2016 13:20

Δύναμις wrote:B stand for behavior in 3d world (= for your human avatar). While there is no way to improve your F classification by your own action you can surely improve your B classification just be being thoughtful, caring etc.

I'll give you an example for the difference between B1 and B2. Both good, both want to help. B1 is the one that would take action because he/she feels the need to do something. B2 will wait to be asked to do something instead of doing it as soon as he/shes a way to improve some situation. B2 are like kids needing guidance. Let's say you see some empty bottles at some corner of a common room and you know that they need to be removed. A B2 will wait for the person that left them there to pick them up and put them away or for someone to point out that the empty bottles need to be removed. This is where the B2 will see a chance to make him-/herself useful and will remove the empty bottles. A B1 will see the bottles and will just remove them, because he/she knows that this needs to be done and it is not important who left them there or if someone asks him/her to remove them. What has to be done, will be done, no questions asked. B2 will wait...

It is up to you to change your B classification and become B1!

:text-+1: :text-goodpost:

I love when those things are explained like to the child.
I wish there was a PROTOI SCIENCE FOR DUMMIES .... I believe and i am sure by now i would understand EVERYTHING!!! :happy-smileyflower: :text-blondmoment:

:happy-jumpeveryone:
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 22 Feb 2018 22:12

:greetings-wavingyellow: :happy-sunshine:

hi! can someone point me in the direction of the definition of PL, polarity level yes, and how it relates to us specifically? I cannot find it on the forum.....I thought I read it somewhere...thanks!! :)))

spiritlight
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 22 Feb 2018 22:21

spiritlight wrote::greetings-wavingyellow: :happy-sunshine:

hi! can someone point me in the direction of the definition of PL, polarity level yes, and how it relates to us specifically? I cannot find it on the forum.....I thought I read it somewhere...thanks!! :)))

spiritlight

Hi spiritlight!

I learned a great way of searching the site from someone on the forum (can't remember who, but thanks!) In lieu of using the sometimes limited scope of the search function on the forum, if you use Google you can type in:
site://http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/ polarity levels

adding whatever you are searching for at the end there. Always returns many more instances than the forum search button.

Hope this helps!

-Robin :happy-smileyflower:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 22 Feb 2018 22:49

Thanks Robin. I’ve had frustrations with the search tool on the forum too. I’ll try your suggestion.
:romance-grouphug: :text-thankyoublue:
Ants

Unread postby Ants » 23 Feb 2018 00:08

:text-thankyoublue: Robin!! :text-goodpost:
spiritlight

Unread postby spiritlight » 23 Feb 2018 04:01

Robin wrote:
spiritlight wrote::greetings-wavingyellow: :happy-sunshine:

spiritlight

Hi spiritlight!

I learned a great way of searching the site from someone on the forum (can't remember who, but thanks!) In lieu of using the sometimes limited scope of the search function on the forum, if you use Google you can type in:
site://http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/ polarity levels

adding whatever you are searching for at the end there. Always returns many more instances than the forum search button.

Hope this helps!

-Robin :happy-smileyflower:

:angelic-green: hi Robin ~ this does help...........I'm still searchingg....thank you...haha :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Return to “PRESBEIA PROTOI Classifications”