The Protoi classification system

An attempt to clarify some terms
Dolphin

Re: Classification of Light

Unread postby Dolphin » 18 Feb 2014 22:11

@ Nuross

I think due to their nature you will really find the fewest L's on an egotrip. If so then it maybe has deeper meanings (higher tasks, undercover jobs, influence, implants...) than just for making profit for him-/herself down here.

And yes there are „empty vehicles“, called vessels and some were badly misused by the darks. They controled these bodies and did their crap through and with them. This also can happen for non-vessels in a kind of infestation, then the bodies got infected and influenced, sick. But I never heard that a light „soul“ could have been replaced by a dark one nor that the body complety was taken over in that way. I don't know if it is possible, so maybe the others can tell more or explain it better.

If you use pendulum you should know – in addition to the possible influences - that maybe you have no permission (because of higher rules and laws) to get information about a person and so you cannot really check anything and get right answers.

P.S.: I only used the word "HS" (!! in quotation marks) because of common spiritual understanding. Please follow the recommendation of Frank to get more information about what is the YOU in your physical and higher bodies. :smile:

:romance-grouphug:
Last edited by Dolphin on 18 Feb 2014 22:38, edited 1 time in total.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 18 Feb 2014 22:13

Nuross

You should read topic from up again.
Classification is not about "3d", and as alex said, someone who is L or G, dont have to be light in 3d.

Money, glory, etc? What does it really mean. This is just something in our 3d perspective. It worth nothing.

So if someone who is L status use it, it means nothing. We cannot know why he is doing it.
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 18 Feb 2014 23:35

Ivan, I've read the topic few times, I completely know what do you mean, but is difficult to explain what I experienced. Maybe I don't use the right words and also don't want to go in details about someone. And just to generalize things doesn't give me the complete answer, although I of course wanted to know what is technicaly possible to happen, and agree with your points as well.

The fact is someone has changed his vibe completely opposite to such degree, that wasn't possible to be around if you had some common sense. I'm just one of many who noticed and moved away. I think I can't get the real answer about the person, and don't want to get involved in him anymore, cause I know he has lately done quite a lot of damage to others who trusted or respected him a lot. But he surely did a lot of good things against darks' influences in times when he was as he was (whatever he was/is), and was also attacked back a lot all the time.
That's why it is a bit confusing to me. :wink:
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 19 Feb 2014 00:17

Dolphin wrote:If you use pendulum you should know – in addition to the possible influences - that maybe you have no permission (because of higher rules and laws) to get information about a person and so you cannot really check anything and get right answers.

Dolphin,
I noticed allready for a while, when I think about someone, that sometimes I got a bit more refined vibe to feel some glimpse of the persons essence. But didn't often trust that feeling, because I didn't want to reject anybody who I had to deal with. Specifications just help me now to understand and clarify a lot more what I sense.
And I believe as well that we should learn to trust back our inner senses if we want to to somehow act and keep our light in this world. It is our necessity to know who we deal with, and our duty is to learn back to use our tools which belong to us, at least for start for better maneuvering here. If you don't know who can be your potential enemy, you give him the preference to manipulate you. Many times in past I was incautious and didn't trust my intuition, and got manipulated and fried hardly. But yes, still our sense of someone may be often wrong, so with pendulum I also try to learn the view from more neutral position.
And, of course I sometimes also naturally feel even who I'm not ''allowed'' even to think about, and mentioned person maybe is really such case, so I better leave him alone :-D

Thanx for talk and clarifying things friends!
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 19 Feb 2014 20:59

I understand you very well, dear Nuross. And now I know that my feelings and senses work almost reliable and trustworthy too. Sometimes it's less what about a person speaks or promises to somebody than the way of his/her speaking, the vibes that he/she radiates. I sense the light in a voice or see it shine through the eyes, see it in a smile, .... But even when we know who is our „potential enemy“ we sometimes aren't able to steer clear or get rid of them in every case, particularly of persons in our daily surroundings.

The check with tools can give confirmations of what we already felt deep inside all the time, yes, but it doesn't explain for example why these specific person you spoke of, completely changed in that way. I would assume he was one of the grays or darks wearing at least one mask above as below. Their typical scam, first they attract the good ones, gather them around and gain their trust but for the only purpose to harm them at the end.

So you are right, sometimes it could help us when we would know with whom we have to deal with, e.g. business partners or in social relationships and many other life situations... Then we could be more cautiously in the beginning and in awareness of a potential risk for ourselves.
alc

Unread postby alc » 19 Feb 2014 21:13

Dolphin wrote: I would assume he was one of the grays or darks wearing at least one mask above as below. Their typical scam, first they attract the good ones, gather them around and gain their trust but for the only purpose to harm them at the end.

Dolphin you described exactly.
jost this days we discuss with Nu (we know eachoters personally) about this guy (we both know very well) and I felt too that this is the point, But interesting thing is that I worked with him quite long (i mean maybe 1,5 intense but all together more) and it was some sighns before too but you know I always look away when saw this kind of sighs which showed em hey there is something wrong because still was good stuff going on and all of us have also our bad days or characters are not clean etc. but feeling was there that something is wrong and now I would say that this was only mask.
thanx Dolphin
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 19 Feb 2014 23:24

Hi guys! :greetings-waveyellow:

Yeah, Alc and Dolphin, the check was done, and you've allready came to the right conclusion!
:text-bravo:
Congratulations!

Nu
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 20 Feb 2014 00:25

Last edited by Rosebelle on 29 Mar 2014 18:53, edited 1 time in total.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 20 Feb 2014 05:31

Last edited by Rosebelle on 29 Mar 2014 18:53, edited 1 time in total.
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 20 Feb 2014 10:09

Rosebelle wrote:Yes it has been done..not completely take over but just they create additional bridge/interface over your link with your mind, and then take control of the additional bridges/interface completely, you would have to do whatever the instruction given by the additional bridges/interface and cannot escape/disobey it although you wanted to escape/disobey very much unless you managed to get rid of the physical and mental part of the additional bridges/interface/control being implemented on you :-D

Thanx Rosebelle, that's very helpful info!
:handgestures-thumbup:
TigerLily

Unread postby TigerLily » 02 Mar 2014 19:39

Hi can you tell me possibly which classification I am? I have a pretty strong light influence. Change events everywhere I go. Have a hard family, drains all my light. Physical illness that causes me to be powerless and spaced out, allows other people's energy to maim mine.

So I have lots of dark attacks, a shit family to suppress my life + illness. Trying to recover, but I'm nursing a babe so my self healing is on pause.

Just wondering, might want to check if I am a guardian? I doubt though because I've contacted Theresa and been explained that I'm a creator energy, the only of my species here as an ambassador for them. Which means my life mission has been reached and not much more for me to do here but rot away? I find that highly wastful of all the light I carry, despite the fact it's been abused and seems to cause more problems for me than anything. One day I'll heal... :teasing-blah: Anyways, just a feeling I'm a light being being attacked and surpressed. I'd love to offer help but it seems all my abilities are drained atm. Any information would be highly releasing to me since fam makes me feel like I'm the biggest loser in the world, while strangers tell me I am special, beautiful, smart, funny.... Sigh. Love u guys :) Thanks for any replies ~ I need to release my abilities ~ :handgestures-thumbup:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 03 Mar 2014 00:18

TigerLily wrote:I doubt though because I've contacted Theresa and been explained that I'm a creator energy, the only of my species here as an ambassador for them.

The term "creator energy" is not a good term, maybe misunderstood. There are different kind of energies. Your consciousness field consists of the same energies, as those we call PL or creation energies. These are the energies which are on the grid, frequency, color, shape and power. Your consciousness field consists of frequencies only (what is not really a surprise, as EL6 the highest level consists only of frequencies). For example the consciousness fields of the angel species consists of very different energies, which are only inside the consciousness fields.
TigerLily

Unread postby TigerLily » 05 Mar 2014 04:52

Your consciousness field consists of frequencies only (what is not really a surprise, as EL6 the highest level consists only of frequencies
Oh... Well no wonder I feel so out of place... I just wanna chill... Very sensitive to my surroundings and other people's energy. I only function on this level, the level of feeling, the frequencies around me... melding with them and enjoying. Sadly I have a horrible family that blocks all emotion and sabotages! It is like you said, true light is not allowed to exist without opposition. I'm learning to just accept, to open my energy despite the surroundings and opposition of having such a hateful family. I need to retain my light. I am trying to understand Ham, I only know I am different... Thankyou for a little clarification <3 :romance-heartsthree:
alc

Unread postby alc » 05 Mar 2014 09:18

TigerLily wrote: Sadly I have a horrible family that blocks all emotion and sabotages! It is like you said, true light is not allowed to exist without opposition. I'm learning to just accept, to open my energy despite the surroundings and opposition of having such a hateful family. I need to retain my light.

Yes many times I can see that L beings are surrounded by D beings or L friend has D friend or in couples L & D together.
D beings usually are leading L beings because L beings are more sensitve and also more naive and D beings are sucking them out. But I wonder how would be if would be L&L's together I guess it would (and I belive will) be too much light for D to exist here darks doing all to save their lives so they became experts to mislead Light beings, but they are finish for good they are (at the moment) like a fish on the shore they can still move but they know they are finish and we know too this part of universe will glow in the light very soon. :happy-sunshine: so don't worry keep your light inside no need to give it away and soon will came time when light in you will mature and get strong enough that will affect also darks around you by itself and you will shine like a star. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
My experience is (I am here on this forum trying to understand this for month or so) and soooo many things get clear to me basis where I stand became so solid I could never imagine this in so short time without doing nothing actually.
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 05 Mar 2014 10:17

alc wrote:Yes many times I can see that L beings are surrounded by D beings or L friend has D friend or in couples L & D together.
D beings usually are leading L beings because L beings are more sensitve and also more naive and D beings are sucking them out.

...right Alc! :handgestures-thumbup:
D are mentally strong and overwhelming control freaks, L are usually like children, innocent, open, helpful and trusting. TigerLily, I (and probably most of us here) can really understand your experiences with family. You will suffer it untill you stop identify with your family and take these chalenges as possibility to detach from this game. Victim/perpetrator is their game. Realize who is your real family, dare to say proudly and loudly ''f..k off" to everybody who is pulling you back in that game, show your Tiger's claws when needed and simultaneously radiate the Lily's tenderness into this pervert reality :happy-smileyflower: !
Nice to meet you!
:greetings-waveyellow:

Nu
TigerLily

Unread postby TigerLily » 08 Mar 2014 05:45

Thankyou Nu...

And this, alc
will came time when light in you will mature and get strong enough that will affect also darks around you by itself and you will shine like a star.
made me cry a little. :) I will blame it on my mommy hormones!

It is so hard... Nice to have the support here. You are both entirely correct. It is an exhausting game and I can't wait until the gap between these ungrateful people and the people who give all becomes so wide they fall in without our light to keep them aloft and enable their selfish attitudes...

You all are amazing and truth will prevail :)
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Oct 2014 18:36

I added new classifications in the first post of this topic...
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 18 Oct 2014 02:49

fractal "B" (behavior) classification
======================================
A "B" classification was today added to the known "F" classifications. This B stands for behavior. The behavior can be very different from the F classification, meaning people with bad F can behave better, others with good F can act worse.

The B classification is from 1 (best) to 7 (worst).

some questions here
1)if a person is light but sell religion amulet that do lots of shit to people but regularly donate money from selling the amulet to help people
so is it considered good or bad behavior?

2)if a person is light but got dark influence of his/her value/belief systems somewhere that make him/her try to do things he/she do something which he/she is aware is wrong/inappropriate but too attractive/keep having urge/desirable to continue doing it? is this covered under good or bad behaviour too?

3)if a light experienced some nice feelings/hallucinations/illusions after tried oneness meditation/religion and then start spreading it to everyone he/she knows because he/she want to help people to escape from religion shit but unknowingly he/she made people fall into even worse "we are all one" religion shit, is it considered good or bad behavior?

4)if a light selectively treat some light core nice but treat some light core the worse he/she can be due to his/her individual preference or due to dark shit on
those light core he/she treated the worse he/she can be , in this case, is it considered good or bad behavior?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Oct 2014 11:32

Rosebelle wrote:1)if a person is light but sell religion amulet that do lots of shit to people but regularly donate money from selling the amulet to help people
so is it considered good or bad behavior?

The selling itself is not valued. We all (should) know that these things make shit to others. Valued is the intention in which it was done. If it was sold in good intention to help, it is not classified bad.

Rosebelle wrote:2)if a person is light but got dark influence of his/her value/belief systems somewhere that make him/her try to do things he/she do something which he/she is aware is wrong/inappropriate but too attractive/keep having urge/desirable to continue doing it? is this covered under good or bad behaviour too?

You wrote the important part: "is aware is wrong", so the one had a choice and chose to act negative. so valued negative.

Rosebelle wrote:3)if a light experienced some nice feelings/hallucinations/illusions after tried oneness meditation/religion and then start spreading it to everyone he/she knows because he/she want to help people to escape from religion shit but unknowingly he/she made people fall into even worse "we are all one" religion shit, is it considered good or bad behavior?

As these people for sure are not aware about this, it is not valued at all. They are victims in this. Anyway, people that act like this are in OIC and they can only get best mark for their naivity but nothing else.

Rosebelle wrote:4)if a light selectively treat some light core nice but treat some light core the worse he/she can be due to his/her individual preference or due to dark shit on
those light core he/she treated the worse he/she can be , in this case, is it considered good or bad behavior?

bad anyway. A light one don't do this. And this whole B & F classifications are only about Outer-Cores, not Cores.
juu

Unread postby juu » 09 Dec 2014 21:25

:greetings-waveyellow: Frank.

I have two questions regarding this topic.

1. The F (fractal) clasification as I understand, is the damage of the counciousness field.. so, can a person change the F classification in a life time? i mean, the behaviour part i can undrstand it, because is how you behave towards others, and that can change depending on your acting..
but, the F part i dont know if i understand it... if for example, a person is F3B2, and then, that person manage to change his/her B classification to 1, and continue to "improve it" then, maybe it changes to F2B8? or the F clasification is more complicated than the B classification?

2. What happens when the one you are "hurting" is yourself.. for example, drugs, or other things that can damage your physical avatar.. that this count as a bad behaviour?

Return to “PRESBEIA PROTOI Classifications”