The Protoi classification system

An attempt to clarify some terms
Lau

Re: The Protoi classification system

Unread postby Lau » 23 Feb 2018 17:46

Thanks girls! No more posts and topics can escape now!
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 24 Mar 2018 16:17

Question here:for some of people the classification is L2 but they are not with Alliance so,how it comes that some of lights dont fight as well? What kind of beings are they?
:confusion-questionmarks:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Mar 2018 16:50

Kira wrote:Question here:for some of people the classification is L2 but they are not with Alliance so,how it comes that some of lights dont fight as well? What kind of beings are they?
:confusion-questionmarks:

If someone is not in the Alliance (non 3d Alliance) then it is not possible to be L2. They are G2. Don't confuse L2 with the membership in this forum.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 24 Mar 2018 17:35

:greetings-waveyellow: Maybe those L2 are the ones without a suit.
If i am naked (no suit) please do tell whenever i can help.
I will do so very gladly ^.^
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 24 Mar 2018 18:28

Lau wrote::greetings-waveyellow: Maybe those L2 are the ones without a suit.
If i am naked (no suit) please do tell whenever i can help.
I will do so very gladly ^.^

It's not a bipartisan issue. It's not either you are an alliance member or you are dark. A being or entity can behave according to light rules and thus carry a G3+ or L classification, but not be a member of the alliance of beings and entities who have agreed to stand with the Protoi fighting the darks.

As Alex explained you HAVE to be a (non-3D) member of the Alliance to be classified L2. Having a 'suit' or not is more related to if your non-3D parts had equipments (suits) to help them perform a role at some point in time or some other reason or another.

Unfortunately (Fortunately?) when it comes to what pretty much every single one of us can 'do' to help, is simply to make the most of the experience we have in 3D, help others where possible, live according to the light rules, and simply wait. Orders are given by the Protoi here, the fighting and cleaning is done by our non physical parts... We all wait for 3D impact.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 24 Mar 2018 18:44

Roger That Dee! Thanks a lot ^^
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Mar 2018 12:25

Lau wrote::greetings-waveyellow: Maybe those L2 are the ones without a suit.

"With suit or without suit" is an outdated term/topic. Those suits no longer exist.
Rehema

Unread postby Rehema » 21 Jun 2018 03:03

1. What is a "species" in the sense of classification of ID?

2. What specie am I?

I don't really know what I am, I only know that I am, and that I dispise darkness, and I want us to be free from this suffering.

3. Where did my specie come from? Where is home?

4. What energies make up my consciousness field?

5. What being am I?

I would like to know what I am beyond the usual L/F/B classification system. Thanks. Should I pm this or post here?
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 21 Jun 2018 03:34

Rehema wrote:1. What is a "species" in the sense of classification of ID?

2. What specie am I?

I don't really know what I am, I only know that I am, and that I dispise darkness, and I want us to be free from this suffering.

3. Where did my specie come from? Where is home?

4. What energies make up my consciousness field?

5. What being am I?

I would like to know what I am beyond the usual L/F/B classification system. Thanks. Should I pm this or post here?

Send these types of questions to Alex's gmail and pay 10€ if you want to know your classification. :happy-smileyflower:
Rehema

Unread postby Rehema » 21 Jun 2018 03:57

Aladdingoku123,

I already did my classification. I was told my L-class, F-class, and B-class. Now I want to know my REAL Identification. I believe these are two different things (classification & identification). Don't you? :confusion-shrug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Jun 2018 08:21

Rehema wrote:I would like to know what I am beyond the usual L/F/B classification system.

Why? What does this change for you?
No one can answer your questions right now and they are not important at all. Your real self is what you feel = I only know that I am, and that I dispise darkness, and I want us to be free from this suffering.
Why do you need a name for that? Give yourself whatever name you want, whatever you think suits your abilities but try to keep away from the common spiritual trash.

To your questions:
1. I am not sure I understand by this. Your personality identifies you not the belonging to a certain species.
2. You are classified L, so you can only be what we call "angel species" (which means nothing, it is just a probably wrong chosen term due to lack of the real history). Over 82% on this planet belong to that species.
3. Meaningless. We assume that we all came from the Prime Creation. You won't find it on any map. It is in some other level and we can't go "back". We are now fractal = no access to our old home. We are no longer compatible with it.
4. The same energies that make up all other consciousness fields. We can't differentiate between the thousand types/names of energies. Knowing the exact definition of a certain energy is probably waste of time. We need a decent index with all properties etc. This is not an one-person-job and for sure not doable by a tiny team on earth. Better try to understand the general idea of how things work. Helps more to distance yourself from what you don't want to be.
5. We don't have names, we don't give names like an oracle. That "angel names"-nonsense we were using at the beginning is inaccurate and full of dark trash. If you refer to "Prime" or "Odigos" etc. then better forget it again. We are only parts of them, not full beings. The parts that were strong enough to survive the holocaust darks created.

I hope this helps a bit. You are you. You don't need a classification system to tell you who you are. The system may confirm a couple of things, but it won't reveal your ID. The power is in your hands. You are not dark and you are powerful (in your own way even if you can't recognize it right now). Be who you want to be!
Rehema

Unread postby Rehema » 28 Jun 2018 00:15

Thanks Alex! But still don't you think that I'm an identity of something, just like you are an identity of "Protoi"? Surely, you identity with what a Protoi is, what it means, it's characteristics, it's capabilities, it's nature, it's consciousness field and energies. Ofcourse, all beings are different, no two are identical. But you can relate to other Protoi in a way other "species" can not because you are of the same specie. Can you seriously tell me that your identification with "Protoi" has had no impact on you whatsoever? That it would have made no difference to you if you had never known you were a Protoi identity?

I feel that being an Alliance member is only one part of this equation called myself. With so much dark shit and influence in me, I can not be certain that my real self is what I feel all the time. Knowing that I'm tired of darkness (aka Light) is not ALL that I am. There is more explanation/identity of myself, it's just unknown to me now. I understand that a tiny team on earth already engaged in battles and cleanups has enough on its plate. I didn't even know y'all have to get indexes, etc on all properties and such. Hard work indeed. ZTE is a mind twist! I can't imagine how y'all do this and live in 3d as well. Are y'all what they "gods" in a non-dark meaning?
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 28 Jun 2018 06:45

Hi Rehema,

I believe Protoi is a job. Just like Fylax, Nurse, Construction Builder or other. But sure, is fine to identify partially with as job title if one choose to I guess. And of course part of the job is recognizing areas of responsibilities for the role - and limits. But if the job is me/you - personally, I would not think that way (well, not any more :laughing-rolling:.) In my view - someone can tell what is the requirements for a job - but no one else than ourselves can tell me/you who you are. Because it is mine/yours decision.

And maybe I am wrong anyway? :greetings-waveyellow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Jun 2018 10:22

Rehema wrote:Thanks Alex! But still don't you think that I'm an identity of something, just like you are an identity of "Protoi"? Surely, you identity with what a Protoi is, what it means, it's characteristics, it's capabilities, it's nature, it's consciousness field and energies. Ofcourse, all beings are different, no two are identical. But you can relate to other Protoi in a way other "species" can not because you are of the same specie. Can you seriously tell me that your identification with "Protoi" has had no impact on you whatsoever? That it would have made no difference to you if you had never known you were a Protoi identity?

No, you are not an identity of something, you ARE the something (whatever this may be). You don't need an example to follow. You is you.
I don't identify with a "Protoi", I am one. There is no common consciousness field or characteristics etc. Protoi is a 100% responsibility-job, not a being itself. Nothing to identify with.
YES, it would have made no difference to me if I had never known I were a Protoi. Me was always me, from my very first moments of my earthy existence. I made my mistakes, my experiences, I learnt my lessons like everyone else, but me was always me. I was seeking for something to identify with, but I never found anything that would meet all my requirements. How can I follow an example that in many points is worse than me even if it is way better in other points? Finding out I am a Protoi only confirmed that me is me, it didn't affect me.

Rehema wrote:I feel that being an Alliance member is only one part of this equation called myself. With so much dark shit and influence in me, I can not be certain that my real self is what I feel all the time. Knowing that I'm tired of darkness (aka Light) is not ALL that I am. There is more explanation/identity of myself, it's just unknown to me now.

Right, you can't be certain that your real self is what you feel all the time. You need to let thoughts and feelings go if they don't feel 100% right to you. These are for sure influences. Try to concentrate on what you consider fair but not necessarily based on the known 3d system. You are NOT your 3d body and not everything you hear yourself saying is from you. Learn to sort out what you doesn't feel and sound right to you. Imagine your real self like a doll covered in mud and dirt. Pick it up, start cleaning. Realizing how much trash covers the little doll will break your heart at the beginning but once you are over it, you'll find what you were looking for. You don't need anything or anyone to identify with. Just your own self. In the end you'll be surprised by it's strength and beauty.

Rehema wrote: I understand that a tiny team on earth already engaged in battles and cleanups has enough on its plate. I didn't even know y'all have to get indexes, etc on all properties and such. Hard work indeed. ZTE is a mind twist! I can't imagine how y'all do this and live in 3d as well.

We don't live in 3d, we just survive here. Except for some "mood swings" we have no conscious memories of our jobs elsewhere, this prevents us from going crazy and pushes us to use our brains without getting too emotionally involved in the whole matter. This doesn't mean that we never experience a nervous break down. It is impossible to carry all that burden without breaking down now and then. We consider this part of the job and move on as soon as possible. Our non earthy parts can continue their work even during those times.

jonas wrote: I believe Protoi is a job....
And maybe I am wrong anyway? :greetings-waveyellow:

Unfortunately you are not quite right here. Protoi is the designation of the highest rank a being can achieve (and yes, Rehema, the deliberate misuse of the term "Protoi" created the idea of "dog" in the past). I despise talking/thinking of rankings in any way because this tends to divide people and feed their false ego, but there is no other way to explain the Protoi job. So, yes, Protoi is a job, but also a part of your identity. Either you were/are one or not. The fact that Protoi were elected unanimously indicates that not many beings were eligible for it and that those beings were in some way different/more advanced (?) than others, which qualified them for the job. You are not born as a Protoi, you earn it. It is a job but not just a job. It is a way of life. Once you've grown into it you can't just hang it on the wall and retire.
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 19 Nov 2018 17:07

Hi! :greetings-waveyellow:
Maybe one should edit the Protoi classification system when it comes to the D4 classification of the LSA3 darks since from what I have gathered from the war-news, they have been classified as D5 for also agreeing to the genocidal of beings too...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Nov 2018 18:09

aladdingoku123 wrote:Hi! :greetings-waveyellow:
Maybe one should edit the Protoi classification system when it comes to the D4 classification of the LSA3 darks since from what I have gathered from the war-news, they have been classified as D5 for also agreeing to the genocidal of beings too...

Done! :text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug:
Marek
Signature: "It's dangerous to be right, when the government is wrong."
- Voltaire

Unread postby Marek » 20 Nov 2018 11:19

Could you elaborate on this a little bit?
L2 are those who are actively working in the Protoi Alliance and are part of the command chain.

What does command chain mean? I am familiar with the military term but I don't exactly grasp the concept in the Protoi Alliance context.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Nov 2018 12:41

Marek wrote:What does command chain mean? I am familiar with the military term but I don't exactly grasp the concept in the Protoi Alliance context.

Exactly the same meaning as the military term, we are in a war and it is possible that we'll lose many of our people even Frank or myself, so the existence of this command chain ensures that there is always someone available to continue the war till it is no longer needed. It is only a security measurement and the order changes quite often. There were many L traitors, so they were removed from the list as soon as they were discovered.

Return to “PRESBEIA PROTOI Classifications”