how your guardian angel view events in your life

Share your experiences!
Rosebelle

how your guardian angel view events in your life

Unread postby Rosebelle » 23 Apr 2014 10:51

our guardian angel is an innocent child but not stupid

from our point of view, we view series of event that occur in 3D as a series of linear time event

but from our guardian angel point of view, they view it as many series of potentials in non linear event
there is no time for them, they only view it as Now,
they see many many potentials like a tornado or a fur ball
only those potentials that are energized by your actions and other actions have biggest chances of being materialized in 3D.

it works likes this, imagine there is 12 ping pong ball drop from top to bottom isolated from each other in a glass panel
you start off equal and isolated, but events(ping pong) can clash with each other (other events in life or other people events ping pong)
some of the ping pong got stuck, some clashed with another ping pong, out of 12 ping pong maybe only 1 ping pong will reach the bottom of the glass panel

external influence affecting your life
there are possible some forces that can project a new ping pong causing a ping pong that is supposed to hit on coordiate x,y,z to hit off some other places instead

any ideas?
:smile:
Δύναμις

Re: how your guardian angel view events in your life

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Apr 2014 11:56

I wouldn't say they are innocent child, but stupid child, which has no idea about the 3d world. This has nothing to do with innocence. They are just unexperienced, which is actually a shame if you consider how long they have been doing the job. Still not their fault.

The reason why they can't do anything is that we live in what Frank calls black box. They can calculate everything outside the box, but they can only estimate what happens within the box. Exactly as you describe it :-). In the black box you have no chance to calculate, because of the incalculable random.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 23 Apr 2014 12:50

Δύναμις wrote:I wouldn't say they are innocent child, but stupid child, which has no idea about the 3d world. This has nothing to do with innocence. They are just unexperienced, which is actually a shame if you consider how long they have been doing the job. Still not their fault.

The reason why they can't do anything is that we live in what Frank calls black box. They can calculate everything outside the box, but they can only estimate what happens within the box. Exactly as you describe it :-). In the black box you have no chance to calculate, because of the incalculable random.

i think despite the issue regarding the black box, if we can work on how their thought processes, how their modus operandi of their job helping us, maybe it will assist us to work together better
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Apr 2014 14:14

Rosebelle wrote:i think despite the issue regarding the black box, if we can work on how their thought processes, how their modus operandi of their job helping us, maybe it will assist us to work together better

Not sure it make any sense... they speak "cobol" we speak "fortran". We don't need to understand them, we need a converter that enables both sides to communicate with each other.
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 23 Apr 2014 15:16

Δύναμις wrote:Not sure it make any sense... they speak "cobol" we speak "fortran". We don't need to understand them, we need a converter that enables both sides to communicate with each other.

Cobol and fortran are languges?

Maybe to create new crystal, translator/converter?
:happy-jumpyellow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Apr 2014 16:20

Nuross wrote:Cobol and fortran are languages?

You are just too young to know them ;-). These were computer-programming-languages long at the very beginning :-D
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 23 Apr 2014 21:25

Δύναμις wrote:I wouldn't say they are innocent child, but stupid child, which has no idea about the 3d world.

I feel allways stupid regards 3D world stupid matters... :lol:

Return to “The truth about your GUARDIAN ANGEL / Ellie”