You Guardian Angel / Ellie / Guide is an innocent child!!!

Share your experiences!
Δύναμις

You Guardian Angel / Ellie / Guide is an innocent child!!!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Feb 2014 12:13

:greetings-waveyellow:

I am not very happy about the words "guardian angel" as they have been badly misused by the church and other "spirituals", but I can't deny that each one of us has at least one protecting being around him/her. Guardian angels/beings are on our side all the time. Everyone of us needs help in many ways and the job of those beings is to take care of us where possible. To be able to adapt the figure of the protecting being around you, you need to understand that this being lives and acts on another layer/level than you and this is the reason why most of us can't see them, but all of us can feel them. We are never alone, but since we can't see or touch them we prefer to push them to a fantasy world instead of trying to understand the facts around them.
How can someone be around us all the time? Don't they need sleep, food etc. like we do? Probably yes and they also have social life besides their job = us. The important point here is, that we both are in different times. Frank can surely give you more details on it, I'll only say that their time is much-much faster than our time.

The crucial fact about our guardian angels or ellies or whatever other guides you prefer to talk to is, that they are CHILDREN comparing to us. They are powerful, pure, innocent beings with no 3d-world experience. Many people say/believe that dead humans become angels and guide their relatives, but this is not right. There are many different realms where they go and their job is for sure not to guide anyone as they are more than busy with their own development. They can connect to us, but they don't guide or protect us like a guardian angel (or other protecting being).

But how can a protecting being be a child? How is this possible?
In the 3d world children are the little helpless humans that need help and guidance all the time. True, but they are pure, innocent and able to unconditional love. Just like our protecting beings. Children have no sense for time or for money. Those things just don't exist for them, we have to teach them what time and what money is. They don't understand those things, because those things are irrelevant for them. You can't understand things you don't know. You have to learn them first. I am not telling our time and money system are good, but you need to know them to be able to understand them.

Many of us have asked our guardian angels to fix time or money matters, but it almost never worked. They did try as hard as they could, but they couldn't help. They are pure, innocent, helpful but incapable to understand. They are like little children that give you their last 10 cents, which is for them a huge amount since they can buy a lolly for it, to help you out of a bad situation. They are extremely happy to help, but they have no idea that the 10 cents will never ever solve your financial problems. They can't understand your financial problems as they don't exist in their world. Everything is provided for them. If they need something, they only have to ask or get it. No worries at all. This is the way we should live too, but this world is so polluted by the dark influence that we forgot were we came from and we are pushed to serve fake idols.

Keep talking to your guardian angel etc. but don't expect too much. They are benevolent, they want only your best, but they can't understand you. You are in the hell!
:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: You Guardian Angel / Ellie / Guide is an innocent child!

Unread postby Frank » 01 Feb 2014 13:07

Δύναμις wrote::greetings-waveyellow:

I am not very happy about the words "guardian angel" as they have been badly misused by the church and other "spirituals", but I can't deny that each one of us has at least one protecting being around him/her. Guardian angels/beings are on our side all the time. Everyone of us needs help in many ways and the job of those beings is to take care of us where possible. To be able to adapt the figure of the protecting being around you, you need to understand that this being lives and acts on another layer/level than you and this is the reason why most of us can't see them, but all of us can feel them. We are never alone, but since we can't see or touch them we prefer to push them to a fantasy world instead of trying to understand the facts around them.
How can someone be around us all the time? Don't they need sleep, food etc. like we do? Probably yes and they also have social life besides their job = us. The important point here is, that we both are in different times. Frank can surely give you more details on it, I'll only say that their time is much-much faster than our time.

Thank you for the good article my :romance-heart: :romance-heart: :romance-heart: :romance-heart: :romance-heart:

The above part led me directly to the "guardian angel". I have to admit, that I did not care about this topic for long now, as we have our Theresa Guardians around us, I forgot about the "normal guardian angels".... ups.

This system of beings around us is special and unique for this property. It exists nowhere else. These beings have been allocated to us by the darks. They allocated to themselves for sure dark ones, i would prefer the term "assistants" for them instead of "guardian angels". All others than the darks got some who are G3 classified by our system... I now ordered to replace all these G3. G2 and G1 classified will get allocated G1s. Lx classified will now get Lx classified for assistance.

They do their work in the higher space level, in which we are real incarnated (in this physical world we only have and use an avatar, which we call "us"...). There is the same speed of time as "down here". But as they are not incarnated, they don't have the needs as we have.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 01 Feb 2014 15:03

:-D :-D :-D
Last edited by Rosebelle on 22 Apr 2014 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Feb 2014 17:14

:text-thankyoublue: Bryon for the very useful post of useless (and many times even malevolent) spiritual knowledge that rather burdens than relieves!
Good to know what has been a point of reference for many people out there.
Hopefully people will finally understand what rubbish (well made rubbish) have been taught over the years. Lies over lies again and again...
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 09 Feb 2016 00:02

Hi, guys! :greetings-wavegreen:

Just wondering...is this information still relevant?
Or is it outdated?

:text-thankyoublue:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Feb 2016 09:19

eternalullaby wrote:Just wondering...is this information still relevant?

Well, since we haven't won the lottery yet and since earthy problems keep going on since I wrote that, yes, this info is still relevant.
They are not able to intervene in 3d directly and they the majority of them still can't understand how this world functions.

eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 09 Feb 2016 18:24

Thank you for your answer, Alex! :angelic-cyan:

TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 09 Feb 2016 19:16

Δύναμις wrote:
Well, since we haven't won the lottery yet

Yep! Same here!!!

:text-lol: :laughing-rolling: :mrgreen:
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 10 Feb 2016 17:51

Δύναμις wrote:

:text-thankyoublue: Bryon for the very useful post of useless (and many times even malevolent) spiritual knowledge that rather burdens than relieves!
Good to know what has been a point of reference for many people out there.
Hopefully people will finally understand what rubbish (well made rubbish) have been taught over the years. Lies over lies again and again...

Lies which were regularly and consistently reinforced within a staunch Catholic family setting from birth :angry-screaming:
And don't get me started on the work it took shaking off the "Guilt Complex" :confusion-seeingstars:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 Feb 2016 19:20

Anna wrote:And don't get me started on the work it took shaking off the "Guilt Complex" :confusion-seeingstars:

But you made it and this is great :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
Actually I would like you to share a bit about the work it took shaking it off, if you don't mind, because I think that it could help others to see what's going on and maybe even serve as an example to follow.

Anna

Unread postby Anna » 10 Feb 2016 23:52

Δύναμις wrote:
Anna wrote:And don't get me started on the work it took shaking off the "Guilt Complex" :confusion-seeingstars:

But you made it and this is great :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
Actually I would like you to share a bit about the work it took shaking it off, if you don't mind, because I think that it could help others to see what's going on and maybe even serve as an example to follow.

Oh, this could take a while :laughing-rolling:

Well, they say "once a Catholic, always a Catholic...or you RUN in the opposite direction"! I RAN and I've been running ever since although I sit down occasionally now :-D
Every day I had to remind myself that I had a right to think and feel how I wanted without feeling guilty as long as I wasn't hurting anyone. This wasn't easy when everyday activities served as a reminder that I wasn't conforming to what others around me wanted to think, say and do eg going to church, being the "perfect" daughter, etc. I was a young adult by the time I managed to shift the negative thinking and I then had to find ways of dealing with the negative behaviours and neutralising the associated anger about having been brought up in that way. A lot of thinking through situations logically was done eventually where I found I was giving myself a hard time for then feeling guilty! :confusion-questionmarks: It was searching and trying to find small ways of building resilience and self-confidence eg trying new activities to feel more comfortable with change and meeting new people and feeling able to express a personal opinion publicly and holding my own when challenged. This has served me well because now I don't fall into the trap of what I call "groupthink" where people conform to the majority viewpoint because they're not comfortable with standing alone with their view or opinion. It has taken me many years with small steps to reach this stage and I am by no means perfect - it's what I like to call the creation of a well-worn path through the jungle - it became easier and more comfortable the more I practiced it. The greatest gift you can give yourself in this situation is to be kind to yourself whilst trying to change and buy yourself some time when feeling pressured - "Really?! Mmm...let me think about that..."
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 11 Feb 2016 00:08

Wow, I can only imagine how difficult that must have been. My parents were never religious, so I was fortunate, but that didn't stop me from falling for the spiritual BS for a short amount of time. :shock: :-D
I'm proud of you, Anna! :happy-smileyflower: :handgestures-thumbupright: :romance-grouphug:
Anna

Unread postby Anna » 11 Feb 2016 00:58

eternalullaby wrote:Wow, I can only imagine how difficult that must have been. My parents were never religious, so I was fortunate, but that didn't stop me from falling for the spiritual BS for a short amount of time. :shock: :-D
I'm proud of you, Anna! :happy-smileyflower: :handgestures-thumbupright: :romance-grouphug:

Thank you :romance-kisscheek:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 11 Feb 2016 01:29

Anna wrote:Thank you :romance-kisscheek:

You're very welcome! :romance-heartsthree:

Return to “The truth about your GUARDIAN ANGEL / Ellie”