Being classified as Light, doesn't mean you are done!

What is Light for you?
Δύναμις

Being classified as Light, doesn't mean you are done!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Jan 2014 14:30

:greetings-waveyellow:

Well, we shouldn't be here to educate people, but there are some details around "light beings" that may need some clarification. That's why I decided to start a new subject. You are very welcome to post your opinion.

I don't like the word "classified", but I can't think of a better one now, so I will go for it. People who know that are classified as light (for example because they have been told by one of us that they belong to our group), seem to ignore the fact, that being light means being responsible. Being light isn't a kind of prize you can win and keep it like a certificate stuck on some wall shown proudly to everyone. Being light is hard work and you have to keep it up all the time. Of course you are allowed to make mistakes as well, no question about that. But you also have to make it up again. Avoiding responsibilty isn't the light-way and you may as well lose your light-status. Don't rely on the fact you are classified as light, but BE light in any way possible!

There is a very-very easy rule to follow: Do not do anything that may harm others! Think before you talk and before you act. Your rights end there, where the rights of the other begin (not my quote, but Voltaire's - if I am not mistaken).

Be nice to each other!

:romance-grouphug:
Soszkin

Re: Being classified as Light, doesn't mean you are done!

Unread postby Soszkin » 15 Jan 2014 23:06

Strongly agree.. but sometimes it's very difficult, usually on the beginning of the way of light/awakening..
róbert

Unread postby róbert » 23 Jan 2014 23:59

I agree, this process can be really hard sometimes .
Even if we want to leave this place as soon as possible (or when we are desperate, right now) we need to be patient, and appreciate the small things, that are not always so small as we used to think.
If we will allow our painful feelings to do us harm, it will be even more difficult, because it well take more work to overcome this obstacles than to do the original job that we wanted to avoid. I think this is why we need to appreciate every step that we are able to make.
A lot of little steps can result in an impressive progress. And the more steps we make, the more work will be done, and less will remain to be done.
I know that this is very easy and logical, but sometimes these thoughts are more useful than philosophize about other things.

About being light: it's always good to be classified as something special, but we could become comfortable with "our" rank, become lazy and start counting on the fact that our classification will always help us. In these situations we are taking things for granted.
But being something is NOT enough.
I think that we should ACT according to our nature, because this will be a better choice not only for the others, but for us too. Helping the others, and being unselfish is an important part of our true nature. Being unselfish not excludes the possibility of express ourselves and experience our greatness. We should not have fear about using or sharing our own potential, because nobody can take away from us the things which are making us special.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jan 2014 20:40

@Soszkin

you are right about the difficulty at the beginning but this is also a process you have to go through as a light person. You have to prove yourself worthy to be light and not just rely on what you have been told. There are so many light people that became dark because of the fact that they finally haven't been able to win over their human attitudes. Don't take me wrong, everyone has the right to be weak and even make mistakes, but this right shouldn't be an excuse for do the same mistakes over and over again.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jan 2014 20:43

Wise words Róbert :handgestures-thumbup:. Nice to read this kind of things from a young person like yourself. You are far more mature than many others out there.
róbert

Unread postby róbert » 26 Jan 2014 17:13

Thank you for the compliment. :text-thankyoublue:

I hope that the people will become more wiser with every day.
It's could be a little bit tricky, because the majority of the things that we are experiencing are not predicting that.
What I didn't realized in the past (because I thought that I was superior or inferior to the others) that a lot of people have very big potential. But I didn't like them, because I feared them, and I became rude and isolated to hide my problems. I thought that I knew everything better, but at the same time I wanted to be with my feared "enemy".
When I started to overcome this obstacle, I realized the potential in them. And I had a lot of "woow feelings".
When you start to use a new focus, you can see that the people are really nice, beautiful and powerful. But they are desperate and sad.
Sometimes they just don't know how to express and use the things which they have. Or they don't know that they have something. Maybe they just need somebody to help them.
It's a big responsibility to be a good ''consultant".

There's one thing which is not so clear to me.
What do you mean by win over our human attitudes?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Jan 2014 17:41

róbert wrote:...
When you start to use a new focus, you can see that the people are really nice, beautiful and powerful. But they are desperate and sad.

There's one thing which is not so clear to me.
What do you mean by win over our human attitudes?

Very good point, Róbert! This is it! They are beautiful and powerful but at the same time desperate and sad. We have to accept this as well and not blame them for not being able to do anything.

Selfishness, greed or jealousy are for me human attitudes/ human caracteristics. I mean all negative emotions that result to negative actions. :happy-sunshine:
róbert

Unread postby róbert » 26 Jan 2014 18:57

Thank you for the clarification. Now I understand the matter.

Return to “Being LIGHT means RESPONSIBILITY!”