Are you one of the 530,000 most trusted Officers and Generals?

Coltrane
Signature: The truth matters.

Re: Are you one of the 530,000 most trusted Officers and Generals?

Unread postby Coltrane » 20 Mar 2019 14:14

aladdingoku123 wrote:
Polina wrote:Hi :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: Alexandra! Thanks for the reply. Is there a probability I am one of the Officers and Generals? :angelic-blueglow: :text-thankyoublue:

Hi :greetings-waveyellow:
You need to first get your classification checked out and depending on your classification, you'll know if you're an officer etc... or not.
And if you're eligible to apply for 3D active membership, then do so after you have read most/all information available to you on the forum and processed the information.
Take care :happy-smileyflower:

Probably not best to refer anyone to apply for 3D membership as the applications have not been reviewed for several months.
Coltrane
Signature: The truth matters.

Unread postby Coltrane » 06 May 2019 11:16

Frank or Alex, would you care to address this? In referring to the past applications, timestamps show very prompt responses and answers within minutes. I'm curious to know why no one since Thius or myself have garnered any response since being asked to be patient back in December.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 06 May 2019 11:21

Coltrane wrote:Frank or Alex, would you care to address this? In referring to the past applications, timestamps show very prompt responses and answers within minutes. I'm curious to know why no one since Thius or myself have garnered any response since being asked to be patient back in December.

I would be guessing they actually don‘t have access to that specific info right now. They either can‘t find out right now or they are not allowed to know it at the moment.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 May 2019 23:42

Coltrane wrote:Frank or Alex, would you care to address this? In referring to the past applications, timestamps show very prompt responses and answers within minutes. I'm curious to know why no one since Thius or myself have garnered any response since being asked to be patient back in December.

Are you referring to this thread here or the thread reg. 3d active membership application?

Anyway, it is only Frank that gets this info and if he can't get it we need to wait till it is possible again.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 May 2019 13:03

Liv wrote:Check please.

Polina wrote:Check for me also please.

Sorry, both no.

@Coltrane, @ Thius
no too (even if you didn't ask for it, but since you posted here, I thought you may want to know).

I would like to add one more thing here: the fact that you don't belong to the most trusted ones, doesn't necessarily mean that you are less trustworthy than them. The problem is, that many of you here are what we call "2nd generation" (at least for now I only know about two generations). I wrote about it a couple of years ago in the war news. Frank, myself and some others (s. list, members and non) are the "veterans" of this for thousands of years ongoing war. We are the ones with the most damages and the longest history. We were there when we needed to act and protect all those beings. The 2nd generation came later and this is why the ones that belong to this generation are not on the list.

One more thing, since some of the members on the list turned to be traitors or were discovered to be darks etc. The being on the list and the member here may refer to 2 different persons. Some of them have been crashed and parts of them were used to create a new person with the same name/characteristics of the former being to keep up the illusion of their existence for as long as possible (=till we can identify them as the who/what they really are).

I guess that this list needs to be checked and updated once more, but obviously it is not important for the war here and now, so it will have to wait. Like many other things...
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 28 May 2019 20:40

Goldenmilk wrote:I've been wondering how many Ls are actually around now. I have been meaning to ask in the context of teachers with BHTs and where they fit in the classifications, as 73% were found to be serving D agenda which is a huge number globally. And I'm guessing many other professions would also fall under support of Ds. So are such teachers/workers no longer classed as L?

I wouldn't generalize it too much. Each case is individual, there's always a chance a teacher is still light. :handgestures-thumbup:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 28 May 2019 21:54

Anton wrote:
Goldenmilk wrote:I've been wondering how many Ls are actually around now. I have been meaning to ask in the context of teachers with BHTs and where they fit in the classifications, as 73% were found to be serving D agenda which is a huge number globally. And I'm guessing many other professions would also fall under support of Ds. So are such teachers/workers no longer classed as L?

I wouldn't generalize it too much. Each case is individual, there's always a chance a teacher is still light. :handgestures-thumbup:

Thanks Anton, I recalled the original post mentioning that they may still be light, following what I wrote! :text-thankyoublue:
Evo

Unread postby Evo » 16 Aug 2019 23:25

Could I get an update for me please? thx :romance-heartbeating:
panadero

Unread postby panadero » 07 Aug 2020 21:27

Δύναμις wrote:Below a list of the Officers and Generals we are aware of...

This list is not updated currently right?
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 07 Aug 2020 21:32

panadero wrote:This list is not updated currently right?

No.

Return to “Understand your own situation!”