Dark mental manipulations, their healing and the aftermaths

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Dark mental manipulations, their healing and the aftermaths

Unread postby Frank » 19 Apr 2017 17:41

I realized that many people have wrong expectations of the cleanings and their aftermaths.
It is about people in general, who have or had dark manipulations, which had noticeable impact on their personality and behavior.
In the healings we differentiate between three "degrees" of the impact: "strong", "medium" and "slight".
The distribution of the impacts in all G2+ people is as follow:

• 13,2% strong
  • 3,3% medium
  • 11,2% slight

Here is a mind model of an example showing the wrong expectations:

A person long known to you got an implant 3 years ago.
    This implant had huge impact on the person, and the personality and behavior of that person changed a lot. The implant formed an imprint that became part of the personality of this person.
    (Cases like this are well known...)
    Now, 3 years later, that implant got removed by our cleanings.
    You expect, that this person changes back into the person you knew before the implant/manipulation.
    But this doesn't happen...

So the question here is why not?

The answer is simpler than you may expect.
The reason is our fractal environment.
This fractal environment permanently forms and imprints our consciousness field (CF) and our personality (in detail the personality wagons in our OC belt).

And every mental manipulation have negative effects on the fractal environment!
This means, if a mental manipulation is longer than 1,5 - 2 years old, the manipulation itself creates imprints into the fractal structures!
So after the implant was removed, the person still stays the same, and doesn't "switch back" automatically to the former known person! The healing time varies from a few months to several years.

I.e. the category strong impact needs about 10 years until it gets healed in our fractal environment.
And as these are fundamental parts of personalities, they are fundamentally protected by the light rules.
We can not heal them, even if a person may request this!

But everyone who has been victim of mental manipulations (and recognize this) can heal him-/herself!
This can be done by actively working and fighting against these imprints and their dark influence.
You have to learn/know what they do, which behavior they force in you.
And then you have to actively go against them! Fight them!
Doing in full consciousness the right things, even if you feel like "it's not how I am...".
If you go active against these, the healing time can get reduced down to 2 years, because you actively delete / overprint the dark imprints by imprinting with the right ones!

But many people whose impacts are classified as "strong", simply don't want to do this...

Edit (Frank 25. April 2017):

I added more level to the classifications.
Each one has now the level 1 to 10, and 10 is the strongest.
So we have:

• strong: ST1 - ST10
  • medium: M1 - M10
  • slight: SL1 - SL10

This will it hopefully make a bit easier for people to follow the own evolution in future.
peppermint

Re: Dark mental manipulations, their healing and the aftermaths

Unread postby peppermint » 19 Apr 2017 18:04

Thank you for the info !
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Apr 2017 18:34

I already got asked, how someone can find these dark imprints?
Can find out, what of the own behavior is based on it?

Because it's obvious if you want to fight against this, you have to know this...
I have no answer for this atm.
No easy solution...
juu

Unread postby juu » 19 Apr 2017 19:15

so. this is how fractal healing worked in for example my CF... i guess. i was full of dark imprints... and needed couple or dont know how many lives fighting this dark imprints in order to heal... or it healed even if you didnt fight them? :confusion-seeingstars:

anyway.. thanks for the info.. gives a lot to think about .. :handgestures-thumbup:

:romance-smileyheart:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 20 Apr 2017 08:15

Interesting explanation. Actively ‘healing’ (re-shaping behaviour) by select actions seems to me also a general functionality of the fractal ambience here – and the effects that fractal imprint have on ourselves.

As we are continuously imprinting our CF with our behaviour and actions in 3D we are thereby contributing to ‘creating’ ourselves (i.e. moulding into our CF our behaviour which in 3D show up as ‘habits’ and preferences.

So essentially – we are able to see that we really have an active part in choosing how we want to end up (in terms of 3D personality, what habit to have etc.)

I guess maybe obvious for others already – but for me above post brought more clarity for me on 3D actions, fractal IR imprinting of CF and habits.

I hope that soon also this will work without dark manipulations, implants and attacks. :happy-sunshine:
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 23 Apr 2017 16:09

Is it correct that one of the mental manipulations is that it wants me to attack someone ?

And even visualize the attack and how it should look like ?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 23 Apr 2017 22:44

Ribo wrote:Is it correct that one of the mental manipulations is that it wants me to attack someone ?

And even visualize the attack and how it should look like ?

Yes manipulation, but not an imprinting one...
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 24 Apr 2017 07:19

I think a common one might be the bystander effect
ie: You're in a group and something bad is happening and you all have the power to change it but you don't do anything because no one else is
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 24 Apr 2017 12:37

Allison wrote:I think a common one might be the bystander effect
ie: You're in a group and something bad is happening and you all have the power to change it but you don't do anything because no one else is

Is it possible to have a few more examples ?
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 24 Apr 2017 13:13

Ribo wrote:

Ex:dark mood in a crowd and comand for skib to defend only me instead of comand to defend and heal all people G2+
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 24 Apr 2017 16:26

Ribo wrote:

If someone is having a heart attack and no one calls 911 because they expect someone else to

Idk if this is an example, I might be wrong about this
Last edited by Allison on 25 Apr 2017 01:09, edited 1 time in total.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Apr 2017 23:17

no

And I made some edit in initial post...
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 24 Apr 2017 23:59

Little Write error
Each one has not the level
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 26 Apr 2017 15:54

This is great info Frank. To me, this is the most important topic that we can currently focus on as it's something we can actually do for ourselves (right now).

We don't have to wait around and let Protoi do the work for us. We have the power to radically speed up the process of healing our dark imprints.

What was really eye opening for me here is that there is only so much Protoi can do for us anyways (based on light rules). Even more, if these old patterns / imprints are being repeated by thought / action, that imprint will continue to be reinforced!

I can't stress this enough: it's crucial to figure out what is you and what is not!

Candidly, this has been an obsession of mine since finding the forum. Luckily the BAI (and later skib) quickly helped me sort what is a dark imprint and what is not. From there I continued to notice and ask for removal.

For those who want to know, I will go into more detail of how this process worked for me.

I believe there are 2 keys to the reprinting process:

1. Notice the thought / belief / action is not you
2. Ask bai / skib for that to be removed

Noticing and removing. Noticing and removing. Noticing and removing. Rinse repeat as long as necessary.

I found that once I realized that these imprints exist, I naturally became intent on noticing them, constantly sorting my mind for what is me and what is not.
From there, it started to become increasingly obvious.

In this sense, the noticing requires a certain amount of diligence on our end to see when something is off.
The removal can happen immediately (if the influence has not yet imprinted) or over time (depending on the tier of the imprint).

I'll give an example of one imprint I recently removed in the last six months:

Imprint: Relationships
Classification: ST3
Date started to clear: January 2016
Date cleared: ~October 2016

The imprint in me was to think I needed to be in a relationship. It was a dark trap to consistently have me be hurt. I imagine it was imprinted in me for quite a long time (childhood even). I started working to get rid of it after a serious relationship ended of mine in January 2016 (for reference I joined the forum in December 2015).

This imprint was NOT easy to see. You should know that society will always try to reinforce dark imprints, because they are a positive (or negative) feedback loop to the dark systems which are currently in play. It took me getting into a messy relationship that ended in quite some pain / hurt to finally get the first hint that something was off. And when I looked underneath I quickly saw that I was being run by a pattern of thinking I need something. In this case love / partnership / relationship / whatever.

Once I saw this thing, it became easier and easier to see when it would come up again. Soon, I noticed a distinct feeling when I was being run by this imprint and not by myself. Every time I would feel this way, I would simply ask for that feeling / thought / (now I'm assuming asking for 'imprint' would be even more powerful) to be removed.

Over time, it's effect on me lessened. Within around 9 months, it was completely gone.

I also did an exercise during this time of writing down all the areas I was still angry at her (places I would get stuck and keep coming back to with emotion) onto pieces of paper with the intention of getting it out of my system permanently (I literally said this to myself). I then burned all these pieces of paper.

This helped get rid of some of the worst parts of this imprint. Maybe it can helpful for some of yours as well.

We now have tangible evidence of the power of the Protoi tools. They can massively improve the speed by which you can remove + heal imprints in your consciousness. But it's up to you to use them.

Are you ready?
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 26 Apr 2017 17:47

:text-goodpost: Great post Oni. :text-thankyoublue: :angelic-blueglow:

Also for those who are working with a method of discernment/testing, I am sure one can ask "Is this behavior / thought / feeling / pattern the result of imprint or manipulation?" To try and help identify areas where we can request help with removal using our tools.

Healing oneself is work well worth doing. You are all amazing light beings let's shine ourselves up in preparation for the end of this war.
:romance-grouphug:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 26 Apr 2017 17:53

Yes, very good post. Thank you Oni and Dee. :handgestures-thumbup:

Though I still don't understand how you get those yes/no answers (or even more specific than that.) You make it sound so selfevident - 'just ask your skib'. Still, personally I have no clue how to get a yes/no answer. :wink:

I guess maybe train skill, healing music or wait a bit longer for blocks to be cleared...
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 26 Apr 2017 18:02

jonas wrote:Yes, very good post. Thank you Oni and Dee. :handgestures-thumbup:

Though I still don't understand how you get those yes/no answers (or even more specific than that.) You make it sound so selfevident - 'just ask your skib'. Still, personally I have no clue how to get a yes/no answer. :wink:

I guess maybe train skill, healing music or wait a bit longer for blocks to be cleared...

Heya Jonas. Much love to you and yours.

I had trained how to use rods way back before I even signed up for an account here. That or pendulum are the recommended methods. I also use a self-muscle-testing method that I may just be very lucky seems to work mostly reliably for me. I'm with you in that I have no vision or ability to get feedback from Skib or BAI. Would be nice if though.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 26 Apr 2017 18:09

I would air on the side of 'tagging' anything you believe might be an imprint for removal and then seeing the effect.

If you're caught in a pattern, I find that what is dark will be removed and / or lessened immediately within the mind. This will not be the case for something that is really you (ie light).

By doing this often, you over time become more aware of what are imprints simply because you are tagging everything for removal. You are more or less allowing the tools to do their work.
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 26 Apr 2017 18:55

Oni wrote:

I would air on the side of 'tagging' anything you believe might be an imprint for removal and then seeing the effect.

If you're caught in a pattern, I find that what is dark will be removed and / or lessened immediately within the mind. This will not be the case for something that is really you (ie light).

By doing this often, you over time become more aware of what are imprints simply because you are tagging everything for removal. You are more or less allowing the tools to do their work.

Hi Oni,
Could you please give a specific concrete example re "tagging"....It really provides clarity... for me anyway.
Thank you kindly :smile:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 26 Apr 2017 20:32

Jude wrote:
Oni wrote:

Hi Oni,
Could you please give a specific concrete example re "tagging"....It really provides clarity... for me anyway.
Thank you kindly :smile:

Like if every time I see my parents I immediately turn sour / angry then I would notice that and 'tag' the reaction (imprint) by telling bai / skib to remove.

I would continue to do this for every negative thought that comes up when I'm with them.

My impression is that the tools dig into the imprint and unlock parts of it inside of us as we continue to notice / tag them.

Return to “Understand your own situation!”