Dark mental manipulations, their healing and the aftermaths

Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Re: Dark mental manipulations, their healing and the aftermaths

Unread postby Shellers » 26 Apr 2017 22:28

I agree with others. It is so important to know that each of us has to diligently, actively search out these triggers/sources of pain and remove them. It is not for others to do for us.

I have a very strong one that I can say likely began when I was four years old (so has been with me for 58 years). It gets triggered primarily in my relationship with my husband and it is extremely painful. The fear is that I will get badly hurt, abandoned or killed if I do not do as others want. After reading Frank's initial post here, I wrote a Skib program for it and run it daily but now I will add the dropbox because when this trigger comes up, I feel paralyzed by it and dropbox likely will give me a release in the moment (at least that's been my experience).

Is it best to command out loud or is it just as effective to command silently?

Can the command be very simple like "Dropbox, remove this"? or just "remove" while focusing on the trigger?

Thank you to everyone who added to this conversation, it helped clarify for me how to work with this>
Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 26 Apr 2017 23:57

Shellers wrote:I agree with others. It is so important to know that each of us has to diligently, actively search out these triggers/sources of pain and remove them. It is not for others to do for us.

I have a very strong one that I can say likely began when I was four years old (so has been with me for 58 years). It gets triggered primarily in my relationship with my husband and it is extremely painful. The fear is that I will get badly hurt, abandoned or killed if I do not do as others want. After reading Frank's initial post here, I wrote a Skib program for it and run it daily but now I will add the dropbox because when this trigger comes up, I feel paralyzed by it and dropbox likely will give me a release in the moment (at least that's been my experience).

Can the command be very simple like "Dropbox, remove this"? or just "remove" while focusing on the trigger?

Thank you to everyone who added to this conversation, it helped clarify for me how to work with this>

Never mind the questions, I found the answers in the Dropbox/BAI commanding area on the forum. :roll:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 27 Apr 2017 00:37

Shellers wrote:
Shellers wrote:I agree with others. It is so important to know that each of us has to diligently, actively search out these triggers/sources of pain and remove them. It is not for others to do for us.

Never mind the questions, I found the answers in the Dropbox/BAI commanding area on the forum. :roll:

Just so others know:
-BAI commands must be vocalized (can be just barely audible)
-Yes, the command "Dropbox, remove this" will look for the current trigger and work on that

In general, the more specific you can be the better.

:handgestures-thumbup:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 27 Apr 2017 04:00

Thank you for the advice :happy-sunshine:

We're also able to use Skib to create a communication connection to our BAI so that we can use it to remove influences with our thoughts too, right?
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 27 Apr 2017 05:41

Allison wrote:Thank you for the advice :happy-sunshine:

We're also able to use Skib to create a communication connection to our BAI so that we can use it to remove influences with our thoughts too, right?

Yep : )
juu

Unread postby juu » 27 Apr 2017 11:25

:greetings-waveyellow:

Yess.. very good info indeed oni.. makes it easier for all of us to understand... i I truly can relate to this topic... i feel i carry a lot of this imprints... some even from past lives... and i do have constantly to fight them.. like 24/7... and to be honest... i still cant completely overcome some of them.. at least not yet... but im still fighting... in my own way, i guess....

Because they are so print in you that you think is yourself.. but everyday becomes clearer.. and now, i can tell they are imprints because they burden me... they somehow suck my energy in a subtle way... and i know that something that is me, would never do that.. also, applying reason and logic to these kind of imprints or false you is an easy way to know what they are...

The real job starts now... the real fight that ive been having since ages ago with this past dark imprints now become more clear, and i now i know truy what they are.. instead of calling them attacks, influences or triggers.... even if they somehow count as triggers or influences i guess....

it would be nice to know the level and number os the imprint.. but i guess that would hae to wait for now.. :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 27 Apr 2017 16:56

juu wrote:
Because they are so print in you that you think is yourself.. but everyday becomes clearer.. and now, i can tell they are imprints because they burden me... they somehow suck my energy in a subtle way... and i know that something that is me, would never do that.. also, applying reason and logic to these kind of imprints or false you is an easy way to know what they are...

I think this is very good noticing Juu. Burdensome patterns that suck your energy are not you! I'm glad to hear you are finding it easier to see these imprints. It shows very clearly in your writing :handgestures-thumbup:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 27 Apr 2017 16:57

It might be worth expanding on what these imprints look like in your mind.

Nervous ticks, paranoia, unattributable anger, general negativity in your thought pattern can all be examples of dark imprints.
Then from there, they are translated into behavior: lashing out verbally, passive aggressiveness, weird choices of who you spend time with versus who you don't, feeling the need to sacrifice yourself for others, etc. Alex has done a great job of highlighting many of these in the past.

Think about being around other lights. Are you behaving as you would like? Are you at your best?
And when you're with non L's, can you defend yourself? Are you strong and sturdy?

Look at all the places that you aren't and see the imprints driving your behavior there.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 04 May 2017 23:47

I think skib has removed some imprints for me. I'm not sure if the anxiety I used to feel while sitting in class was an imprint but it's been almost nonexistent ever since I described the problems with as much detail as I could and told skib to remove the sources of it.

I also told skib to remove as many layers of imprinted fears caused by religion and school as possible and I think it's helped a lot. :happy-sunshine:
Last edited by Allison on 05 May 2017 15:26, edited 1 time in total.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 05 May 2017 13:13

Allison wrote:I think skib has removed some imprints for me. I'm not sure if the anxiety I used to feel while sitting in class was an imprint but it's been almost nonexistent ever since I described the problems with as much detail as I could and told skib to remove the sources of it.

I also told skib to remove as many layers of imprinted fears caused by religion and school and I think it's helped a lot. :happy-sunshine:

:handgestures-thumbup:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 05 May 2017 17:32

Allison wrote:I think skib has removed some imprints for me. I'm not sure if the anxiety I used to feel while sitting in class was an imprint but it's been almost nonexistent ever since I described the problems with as much detail as I could and told skib to remove the sources of it.

I also told skib to remove as many layers of imprinted fears caused by religion and school as possible and I think it's helped a lot. :happy-sunshine:

That is awesome Allison! :handgestures-thumbup:
Yay for you! :happy-sunshine:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 05 May 2017 17:59

Thank you both :romance-grouphug:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 27 Jun 2019 15:13

Hae Oni
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Oni wrote:It might be worth expanding on what these imprints look like in your mind.

Am glad, that I came across this again, refresher.
Lately at work, have got this new worker, and he's been at work for 3mths, i tell him one thing, not to do & keep repeating myself, yip!!told other people, tried to reason etc, that I have lashed out verbally, passive aggressiveness. Other words talking out of my arse, to this chappy. :angry-tappingfoot: :angry-tappingfoot:

Still at work with my Supervisor, approaching me for more workers, so I organise to get other workers. That doesn't work out. A month later, supervisor comes back again, this time I said, you organise it, go thru the so-called channels. Well that didn't work out either, and I ripped into our Site Manager called her a LIAR..A's/ B's/ C's.She fones my Supervisor crying & to get me removed from Security at the Job Site. For One. Security would say that's not me. And stare at her blindly or thru her. :text-lol: :text-lol:

But I had apologised to her, cos! it just dawned on me, the Supervisor was supposed to Organise all this Shit.Fuk! I was Livid. :angry-tappingfoot: :angry-argument: :angry-cussingblack:
She was so sweet about it all. Now as for my Supervisor, he's on 3wks Annual Leave. Good far away as possible.
Ooh!! I had his wife as frend on FACELESS(Facebk), and she kept posting DS & Bullshit on my page. I had told everyone, that if they post, am gonna delete them. Everybody else has not posted DShit, but his wife, so the DELETE was hit & unfrended her.
So those are imprints. Mean Shit. :text-blondmoment: :text-blondmoment:
My JW Frend said that I didn't have empathy. I said I grew up with it, now like Protector Frank. I said people end up being jealous & all those other DShit. Plus! am not easily manipulated, that's why. Everybody use to say the nice sister, nice got me fuk all. Now it's "Nice as ICE" :text-lol: :text-lol:
I try not to hang out with family, at the best of times. Am slowly weaning myself off them. It's working. Just pop in & out of FaceLess, there they are. :text-lol: :text-lol:

Wow!!!Oni can just go on & on. Thanks for your :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 24 Jul 2020 08:23

Since a few weeks, maybe a month or a little more, I often feel like I now have the opportunity to do things better and get rid of bad habits, that were enforced with dark shit before. Also weird, sometimes when I am alone and experiencing bad things strongly, maybe cleaning side effects, I often feel very physically weakened, but not it somehow feels like I am being tricked or forced to just act weakened, but in reality I'm not, so I now also try to fight this.
Shellers

Unread postby Shellers » 24 Jul 2020 14:28

Anton wrote:. Also weird, sometimes when I am alone and experiencing bad things strongly, maybe cleaning side effects, I often feel very physically weakened, but not it somehow feels like I am being tricked or forced to just act weakened, but in reality I'm not, so I now also try to fight this.

I have had these thoughts too when I’m feeling especially beaten down, convinced that I just cant get out of this trap...then often I will realize that’s nothing but a thought and one that I didn’t invite or ask for. The less I entertain it, the sooner I can realize it was bullshit.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 24 Jul 2020 14:38

Shellers wrote:I have had these thoughts too when I’m feeling especially beaten down, convinced that I just cant get out of this trap...then often I will realize that’s nothing but a thought and one that I didn’t invite or ask for. The less I entertain it, the sooner I can realize it was bullshit.

Yes, but in this case I basically automatically act as if I was physically weakened, and then realize I am not physically weakened, so I wouldn't call it just a thought. :-D
panadero

Unread postby panadero » 24 Jul 2020 21:21

:text-goodpost: Glad i saw this pop up in new posts area. Have been wondering about this

Return to “Understand your own situation!”