Most everyone I know thinks I'm crazy ...

Dee

Most everyone I know thinks I'm crazy ...

Unread postby Dee » 24 Mar 2017 05:40

... and I don't even care. Who's with me?

We are not our meat puppets. viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2377 Non physical bodies. viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1835
Our reality is not made of energy it is only information. viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2647
Discernment. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=380
Light and Dark viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1685 What makes one dark? viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1941
Incarnation. viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1949
DIfferent Physics and layers. viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2002
Beings vs Entities? viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1957

Be Light. 5 Rules. viewtopic.php?f=69&t=2116

Set. viewtopic.php?f=113&t=2681 Yourself. viewtopic.php?f=113&t=2702 Free. viewtopic.php?f=113&t=2863 Read the core premise of each of these 20 times.
Don't forget to take as much as you give. viewtopic.php?f=123&t=2000
Many more excellent lessons advice discourse and support litter our forum.

Have a differnet view of our 'souls' viewtopic.php?f=92&t=2930&p=18982&hilit=elephant#p18982
One can ask our selves to do work for us. viewtopic.php?f=112&t=2595
We are not all the same but we are all to be equal. viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1957

Commands and embedded media healing viewforum.php?f=127 Crystals and tools. viewforum.php?f=60
Fighting for evolution and light. viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2034
The "Gods" are a lie. Energetic and Mental Enslavement. viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1903
Pain. viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1836 A gift from the darks. viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1790 Damages your consciousness field.
Freeing hostage avatars? viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2929

Fighting from the 'other' side in. viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2034

... So many more topics I could put here. Maybe edit later. Tired for tonight. Feel free to make suggestions for adds.
Last edited by Dee on 03 Apr 2017 06:03, edited 6 times in total.
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Re: Most everyone I know thinks I'm crazy ...

Unread postby Robin » 24 Mar 2017 14:20

Love this. Dee! It's like a Protoi greatest hits list! Thanks for compiling....I'm having fun reading and re-reading :happy-jumpeveryone:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 24 Mar 2017 14:53

Yeah i know the feeling but long before i knew about Protoi i was already counted as crazy by my friends so in that regard not much changed...for them.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 24 Mar 2017 15:11

They only think I'm crazy if I talk with them about something important. Most people in my surroundings are probably not yet very open to these things anyway. It would probably take a lot of effort to get someone to even listen. In additional, it is also different and therefore seems complex compared to what views people have normally.

From what I have gathered in the little conversations I have had touching upon these things more open ones would joke about it before considering any of it - other will get angry/agressive at the mere mentioning of some items.

A few ones would be open and listen - but would probably drop the subject before getting into any depth of discussion. I.e. it would not capture the interest to such a degree that it made them very curious.

It is weird - e.g. in my area people are generally not religious in any traditional sense. There is this bullshit notion that there should be 'freedom of religion' etc. In spite of this they will get surpriced and somewhat upset if you say you don't 'believe' in any 'gods' or religion.

And if you're not propely upset at the right things (populistic parties, Trump, some random 'terrorist attack' hitting the news channel etc.) well - then you're really a threat to their well-feeling.

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

But I think/hope we will be beyond these types of issues soon? Well, I guess mass-denial/brain-washing/hypnosis will not really be a realistic option.
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 24 Mar 2017 18:41

Well I have found that the so called "crazy " ones are the most interesting to talk to! :happy-sunshine:
I consider my self weird but in a good way and ya for that! :happy-jumpyellow:
I have found that whenever I talk to most people about anything out of the box their eyes glaze over and they are unable and or unwilling to even hear.
It is a rare person who is not completely brainwashed.
It is like finding a diamond in a mountain of coal.
Thank you for this post Dee. :text-goodpost:
Rereading a lot of the material is extremely helpful.
Last edited by Jude on 29 Mar 2017 19:33, edited 2 times in total.
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 28 Mar 2017 04:57

Added more. :romance-grouphug:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 28 Mar 2017 16:04

Dee wrote:Added more. :romance-grouphug:

Wow, thank you Dee, this is very helpful and organized!!!!! :text-thankyoublue: :clap:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Mar 2017 17:37

:text-thankyoublue: Dee, I :romance-heartsthree: it too and the update as well!

Maybe we should move this to private or even public. What do you think?
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 29 Mar 2017 14:46

Δύναμις wrote::text-thankyoublue: Dee, I :romance-heartsthree: it too and the update as well!

Maybe we should move this to private or even public. What do you think?

Certainly. I had similar thoughts too, the newer or public folk might benefit more from the links. I am fairly certain most of the links so far are from public threads so shouldn't have access issues. I'll probably add even more with time.

:romance-grouphug: Thank you everyone for feedback. Am so very pleased this has been useful and appreciated. :romance-adore:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”