Δύναμις

Money...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Mar 2017 21:15

'how does money (coins) work?'
"you don't have money. no-one has money. only we have money"
'but I have coins/money, what the fuck?'
"this is not money, it's only a loan"

"we" in this case: darks.

The above excerpt is from a short conversation during some fight between one of our members and a dark entity. The conversation took place on non 3d level.
The dark entity involved in this conversation belongs to the kind of entities that reply during channellings held by some stupid and blurred "lightworkers". It makes no difference if the channeller themselves is dark or misled light one. The answers are always coming from a dark bastard, pretending to be some archangel or some "ass-ended master" (as my bro calls them :happy-smileyflower: ). The point is, that those bastards always put on some light mask and talk in the sweetest way to make you believe their trash, so you keep supplying them with your energy and their channellers with your money, sorry rather with the loan you got from them and will have to pay it back thousandfold.

Those dark bastards are big cowards and let their masks fall as soon as they realize that they can't cheat on you. This is why our member got a clear, true reply to his questions.
All you need to know about how the finance system in this world works is the last sentence: "this is not money, it's only a loan"[/b]
Your money is just not yours. They don't give it freely to you because this planet is based on finances and you need some cash to survive, they lend it to you. They ENSLAVE you from the very first second of your 3d life! You'll only get as much as they allow you to have. That's it! No matter what you do, how hard you work, you'll never ever get 1c more than arranged.

Yes, but there are so many successful people out there, how is this possible?
Well, they have better deals and better conditions than you. They are not necessarily better than you, they only had better deals.
Now, figure out what did they have to give in pawn for the loan? Loyalty? Integrity? Everything? Themselves?
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Re: Money...

Unread postby Shellers » 12 Mar 2017 01:56

Very interesting. I have wondered why I have struggled to make money, to get my businesses off the ground, to attract clients. I never was willing to do anything in order to make money. I wasn't willing to lie or deceive, it all had to be above board (honest). When I was doing naturopathy, I attracted clients who wanted me to heal them. They wanted the supplement or homeopathic remedy which would or could make it all go away. Often these people didn't want to change their actions (food choices, activity level, living conditions), they wanted some magic to make it all better. I didn't have patience for this. My fellow practitioners would encourage me to be compassionate and accepting, hand holding the clients until they were ready. I could not do that. I didn't realize it at the time but I was allowing them to suck my energy and I would be so exhausted after seeing certain clients. I now see the energy sucking for what it was. I now see energy sucking in my life almost every day, things that I have accepted because I thought I was supposed to be loving at all costs...love them, have compassion for their suffering, etc. Ugh!!!!

Back to the money. There must be some way, until much or all of this dark is no longer controlling us, to make a living...not to be rich, just to be able to pay the bills and have some left over for when the stove or car breaks. I don't know what that is. Maybe I just need to be patient and continue to be careful with expenses. :-)
jmrobledo
Signature: My name is Juan Manuel Robledo
I live in Aguascalientes, México.

Unread postby jmrobledo » 13 Mar 2017 19:24

this is a document from Bank of England about how banks "creates" money:

" This article explains how the majority of money in the modern economy is created by commercial
banks making loans.
• Money creation in practice differs from some popular misconceptions — banks do not act simply
as intermediaries, lending out deposits that savers place with them, and nor do they ‘multiply up’
central bank money to create new loans and deposits.
• The amount of money created in the economy ultimately depends on the monetary policy of the
central bank. In normal times, this is carried out by setting interest rates. The central bank can
also affect the amount of money directly through purchasing assets or ‘quantitative easing’."

Click to get the PDF file
tortor

Unread postby tortor » 21 Jun 2017 21:54

So I am in a situation where I have been diagnosed with Psychosis and for a year I have been on benefits and I recognise that I still am trapped. I wonder if its because of my financial system but I am on the mend and a lot of things energetically have been happening with me. I can see it healing now. I wonder if I'm doing the right thing. I think you guys are getting me out!
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 05 Jan 2021 17:56

I just wanted to mention, I think the current situation with the virus and local vendors dropping dead left and right (by that I mean they have to close their shops, not being able to sustain themselves") shows very clearly how the money-problem has never worked to begin with and it is always only a matter of time until it collapses on itself...

Return to “Understand your own situation!”