Your job is ...

Δύναμις

Your job is ...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Jan 2017 15:15

to understand that what you have been taught all your life long is simply INACCURATE, therefore possibly wrong!
You have to start questioning every bloody thing, every bloody action and reaction and finally start changing your perspective!

There is NO way you would be of any use in 3d for the job here and now or for the future if you keep holding on your old beliefs, keep closing your eyes to everything true that would make your life uncomfortable and keep waiting for the change to come along.

People (even members who have been for over a year here) ask me what their job is, because they don't know although they understand what we write here.
How is it possible to understand what we write and not to know what your job is? Either you understand and resonate with what we write or you can't resonate because you just don't understand.
Why don't you understand? Is it because of poor language skills on one or both sides (writer or/and reader) or is it because you can't let go of old beliefs and old teachings? What exactly is your problem?
I can't open anyone's head and put in the proper hardware with the complete knowledge needed for understanding the main problems of this existence. It is YOU that has to help me to make you understand! You can only understand if you ask! If you don't ask and don't bother about understanding, you'll never understand.

Things/terms we use here change RAPIDLY. I have explained this a few times in the past but obviously it disappeared in the flood of posts we have now and many of you just don't get that. Now, saying that things change rapidly is a contradiction to be patient, because everything needs time to change. Right! So, what is it that changes? Frank has been finding hundreds of layers one after the other. A year ago we only had found 1/1000 or something of all layers. In the last year we found all of the "missing" layers. This is what changed, although almost none of us sees / perceives a "real" change in their life. Even if you don't "get it" the cleaning of those layers has an effect on your life, just on a non visible/tangible level. I.e. you see a plant growing = you see the result but have no idea what steps were needed for the plant to grow. This is what happens here too. Things change rapidly in the background, far away from your personal perception and you just don't see obvious results. The work is done and the results will show up when the time comes, like the plants that seem asleep and all of a sudden you discover new leaves or buds coming out. You think that happened over night, but it didn't. The plant took the time needed to prepare itself and make new leaves and buds. It takes forever to see new leaves but when they are there they grow big within a few days. Similar is going to happen with the world and the future. We are preparing the future. We need your support and especially your understanding! When you understand what really goes on, who/what you are then you just accept the job and no longer ask what your job is.

It is crucial to understand that you are not your body! You use the body and it is great if you can enjoy being connected to the body, but the body isn't you. By thinking of yourself in 3d, you see only a body and maybe some certain attitudes belonging to it. But you are much more than that. You are way bigger than your tiny body! Stop confusing yourself with your body! Change your perspective and see your body for what it is: an attachment to you, but not you.

All these may be boring for long term members, sorry for that. Apparently endless repetition is what needs to be done, so everyone finally starts thinking and recognizing what goes on.

I have encouraged you many times to ask questions. There are no dumb questions and there is no sensible reason why you shouldn't dare ask your questions. Give me some example/s to your question/s.
Reading something is not equal understanding it. You need to ask or write down your own thoughts in order to understand better.

:text-feedback:
CaSpEr

Re: Your job is ...

Unread postby CaSpEr » 28 Jan 2017 16:26

:text-thankyoublue: for your posting this Δύναμις, I wish to add a couple thoughts;

Δύναμις wrote: Stop confusing yourself with your body! Change your perspective..

Somehow I imagine a robot would think "I am a robot", and then do robot things.
We are not robots,
We are not here to chase after money or die trying (the way this world expects us to do),
We are not here to follow the usual, common traits, like sheep, without thinking, logic and common sense.
Definitely, a person who does these things should reconsider- what, in their head, do they think they are and understand:

1) They are not what others say they are.
2) Not what society says they are.
3) Not some job title or other 'tags'

All of these have been slapped into our heads from birth here, so I get why this can be difficult.
Most of the people around our daily lives could be very sleepy sheep :laughing-rolling:
Better wake up, drop what needs to be dropped, maybe keep reading forum posts until this makes effortless sense.

Δύναμις wrote:...endless repetition is what needs to be done, so everyone finally starts thinking and recognizing what goes on.

Maybe this is needed...
The so called leaders of society, mostly dark stupid idiots around us have been constantly brainwashing us with their lies :angry-screaming:
By joining here, reading and asking questions when we get lost, it will help us to see those lies and reject them.

CaSpEr
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 28 Jan 2017 19:20

Δύναμις wrote:You need to ask or write down your own thoughts in order to understand better.

I did this once because my Computer wasnt working for an hour or so. (had nothing to do)

I wanna do this again, just starting with anything. I know it will go further "in depth", but i lack motivation, forget it or just dont wanna do it, but i know its usefull to bring myself further in understanding things better.

If anyone doesnt have much problem with motivation etc. Try it.

The topic doesnt matter.

My suggestion:
There is a lot of manipulations on the internet that can be found, so trying some Titles like on Youtube Videos or Blog Updates or some News Sites. Just trying to figure out what one single sentence is/means.

I tried: "You don't listen to the Community!"

I just wanted to know what this is and i just couldnt take it like that and felt like there is something wrong with this.

Its like a labyrinth, people go inside and have hard time going out and with writing down its like making sure everyone who enters it can go out easier. All the Traps, missleading stuff beeing removed.

And it doesnt take that long, also you could just stop at one point and continue sometime later.

Edit:

Also it is normal to remove what has been written incase it is confusing or just isnt right anymore.
Its the same trying to make a post in a thread where you write and delete things and write again.
Its just another issue trying to keep old things which dont work.
Last edited by Ribo on 29 Jan 2017 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 28 Jan 2017 21:25

:text-thankyoublue:

I think that in the beginning it is an effort - even difficult to imaging different more 'close to real situation' perspective. And since it is an effort / requires focus to do it will be easy to forget or apply in normal situations since there are so many factors that influence in 3D life.

Especially for people with no cognitions and damaged connectinos (i.e. get no hints.)

After doing it a while though - trying many times with different approaches in different situations etc. - I think perspective gradually changes and how you perceive things will take naturally a different approach. And one might even be surprised by how strange things appear (because you have already changed perspective.) Well, I guess just some thoughts on how things have turned out for me.

Not that I am especially skilled in any 'close to real situation'-perspective. :-D

:romance-grouphug:
Little One

Unread postby Little One » 29 Jan 2017 01:52

:greetings-wavingyellow:

From my point of view, our 'job' at present:

1) Live in accordance with the 5 light rules. Always keep this in mind and apply it in everyday life.

2) Read carefully and understand what's going on and happening. This will lead us to working on ourselves by way of improving ourselves in any way possible and by preparing ourselves for the change to come.

3) Help others. Give a helping hand when possible or a smile or a listening ear. In other words be there for each other. Learn to differenciate between L and D.

4) Be who you are. Learn to appreciate ourselves and stand up for what is right.

Little One,
:romance-grouphug:

P.S. Anyone with other points can add as well... :happy-sunshine:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Jan 2017 02:41

Don't forget:
We are still in war!!!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Jan 2017 17:28

@ CaSpEr

:text-goodpost: :text-+1: :text-thankyoublue:

jonas wrote:After doing it a while though - trying many times with different approaches in different situations etc. - I think perspective gradually changes and how you perceive things will take naturally a different approach. And one might even be surprised by how strange things appear (because you have already changed perspective.) Well, I guess just some thoughts on how things have turned out for me.

:handgestures-thumbup: :text-+1: :text-thankyoublue:
Right! If you don't try, you'll never make it! The cleanings help you see more clearly but you still have to go the way yourself.

Ribo wrote:Also it is normal to remove what has been written incase it is confusing or just isnt right anymore.
Its the same trying to make a post in a thread where you write and delete things and write again.

I like this part a lot because it is a very particular explanation of what evolution really is: check, overthink, move on! if you write something confusing or not accurate anymore, just delete it and write it again in better words. This is it! This is what we are doing here while most of you stick in the past and keep the old system going. We show you the flaws in the system and what to do to improve not only your own but also the global situation. Take the challenge and work on and with it.

:text-thankyoublue: Ribo for sharing your point of view!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Jan 2017 17:37

:text-goodpost: Little One :text-thankyoublue: :romance-kisscheek:

Little One wrote: Learn to differenciate between L and D.

Excellent! This is an extremely important point. In our effort to help as much as we can we become victims of our own actions, that's why it is important to learn to differentiate between L and D and also stop or not help at all if this is going to have more and bigger negative than positive effects on us/our environment.
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 02 Feb 2017 02:41

I being a a relatively newer member am currently still reading and rereading the material in this forum.
I must confess that I am reluctant to ask dumb ass questions, and I suppose this reluctance has to do with so much conditioning/manipulations received from childhood.
I get insights though through my dreams and by intuitions but I am not great at translating this into words and I want to be clear in my communications. I find text difficult in terms of communicating generally.
So I am doing everything in baby steps, following the light rules and planting seeds so to speak with like minded people who may be open to knowing more about themselves. Of course at this time I am mainly focusing on my own stuff.
My first task is clearing up my misconceptions and I know I have many but being aware of this is a good first step and I need to do this at my own pace.
As well I do like the idea to write things/questions down and I will en devour to do so so that I may understand more and pose questions accordingly.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Feb 2017 19:27

Jude wrote: I must confess that I am reluctant to ask dumb ass questions, and I suppose this reluctance has to do with so much conditioning/manipulations received from childhood.

There are no dumb questions actually. If something is not clear to you, you shouldn't hesitate to ask. The forum is getting bigger daily and the search option is not very helpful. It is quite possible that your answer has been answered in the past, but you don't have many chances to find it, so better ask. It may also help other newbies.

And yes, this reluctance has definitely to do with conditioning/manipulations from childhood.
I had a similar problem when I first came to Germany. I was 18 years old and I was not speaking German except some few sentences. I needed a year or two to overcome my fears of misunderstanding or being stamped as a foreigner. My father was expecting the best possible from me and I was never good enough in his eyes. He never had a good word for me, only cursing and beating. I had many inferiority complexes till the day I realized that I don't have a reason to be afraid of anything or to be ashamed for not meeting others' standards. I learnt to look behind the scenes and I soon found out that the ones that were constantly judging me were not even a tiny bit better than I was. Therefore they didn't have the right to judge me in the first place.
After that, I stopped bothering about what people would think of me. I am who I am, I don't do harm and if I do without noticing it, I am prepared to make up for it. This is it. Take it or leave it :text-lol:

Anyway, I think you made a very good progress since you joined us. Always remember that we are here for you (and everyone else that really wants to be part of this community).

Return to “Understand your own situation!”