Your future is ...

Δύναμις

Your future is ...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jan 2017 00:15

NOT PREDICTABLE! :happy-smileyflower:

I am not sorry if you thought that you may be able to find out something about your future when you read the title of this thread. Trust me, an unpredictable future is what you really deserve and we'll make sure you'll get it!

We all know stories about people that went to some clairvoyant and had gotten some great details and prophecies about their future and many of them were accurate too. How is this possible? Just coincidence or are there people that can foresee your future?

It WAS possible in the past because the darks had their timelines set and some especially skilled darks were even able to tell you your future by checking the respective timeline.
The only real (out of OIC!) timeline is ours now and this is why the future of the world and your personal future is NOT predictable. No bastard "god" or other dark bastard can now tell you who you are and what you are going to meet. They can no longer arrange things to your favor. They fight you if you are light, they fight you if you are from another dark group than their own, they fight you for what reason ever but they can't predict your future anymore and make good things happen to you. If you want good things to happen to you, then it is up to you to meet the arrangements and get the good things into your life. Don't expect anyone to tell you what your future will be. Make your future as you want it to be, never forget the 5 light rules and never let anyone to take advantage of you and your kindness!

Your future it is not predictable and it will never ever be again because this would deprive you of your free will, but I am sure we can together create the most brilliant future for the world under the given circumstances.

Now, give it a good try! :handgestures-thumbup:
Jude

Re: Your future is ...

Unread postby Jude » 25 Jan 2017 21:38

I have not seen too much predictability in my life other then the mundane tasks/chores that are predictability boring.~ LOL :lol:
And yes... I wholeheartedly love the idea of being the creator of my own future.
Being rid of the darks though sure would make things a whole lot easier.
Even so, I am/will do my best to make it a good one.

Return to “Understand your own situation!”