Light distribution on the battlefield earth

Δύναμις

Light distribution on the battlefield earth

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Jan 2017 01:59

:greetings-wavingyellow:

things are getting clearer day by the day and there is some important info to share with you light ones (explicit: this is for lights only and not for dark idiots who consider themselves light and keep pestering us with all sorts of stupid comments and actions).

Earth is a battlefield. This is an unquestionable fact and I won't explain this further here.
The participants are divided in 6 main groups: 5 dark ones and the Protoi Alliance. There are some other lights and maybe individual darks as well, but we are only talking of the majority here, without taking into consideration special cases. It is not the right time for individual treatment now.
We only concentrate on the over 4 billion Protoi Alliance members on earth that have been fighting with us here for over 18,800 years. Those are divided in two categories: the front line fighters and the others.
The front line fighters were visible and exposed to every dark at any time and have been receiving big damages during all those years because of their position in the front line.
The others were covered by masks and invisible to darks, so they could live in peace, create and evolve while healing others.This doesn't meant that they didn't receive any damages at all. They did have their share of it too, but far less than the ones in the front line.

Masks are now falling and the protected ones can exchange position with the front line ones. This is why some of our people became high rank generals straight away after agreeing to the application for 3d active membership.

Important: how to treat front line veterans
Be non-judging, open, patient, tolerant and understanding with them. Every beggar you meet in the street, every person with personality disorder, every person with emotional issues, every silent suffering person, every autistic person, every person with multiple or chronic diseases, or terminally ill person can be a front line veteran. Mostly you recognize the goodness in those people even if their physical appearance may push your away at first. They are thankful for every little help they can get and they deserve the very best. Remember they have always been there for you and yours! Now it is your turn to be there for them! Take care of yourself, don't let them drain you, but be there for them if you can.
The difference between suffering lights and suffering darks is that lights will never blame you for their problems. Darks always will. Stay away from them! Learn to differentiate between light and dark and give your help only to the ones that really deserve it!

:text-thankyoublue: from :romance-heartbeating:
:romance-grouphug:
Jude

Re: Light distribution on the battlefield earth

Unread postby Jude » 03 Jan 2017 08:45

When I read this post and saw the words "front line veterans" which is, by the way similar to the term (front line workers) we use at work for those of us supporting/assisting those who struggle/battle with mental illness/drug addiction/trauma. So now I am seeing this term in a different/broader light.
I think back and reflect on those beings who I have met, who suffered the most and no matter what, kept shining their light despite all the pain and tragedy that they endured.
How much longer before the battle is over? <---- Silly question......and from a 3D perspective of course.
Dumb question..yes, and I know there is no answer to that, but I know how the world should be and it is not how it is...."sigh"....
Oh well, with that said...the dark's time is finished, thanks to the Protoi, and I shall do my best in the mean time to do my part.
Much love to you all~ :romance-smileyheart:
seng

Re: Light distribution on the battlefield earth

Unread postby seng » 12 Jan 2017 22:36

Good to know... Thanks for this post!
I was always afraid to help those people, because I wasn't able to differ between poor lights and poor darks. But now I am sure, I would feel it. Incredible what happened to my senses last year! I have learnt so much from the other side of this world! I have opened my mind and every day I learn more...
I know, we owe the fighters and all helping lighters much! I will keep it in my heart and help, as much as I can.

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”