Dark attacks and our 3D body

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Dark attacks and our 3D body

Unread postby Frank » 08 Sep 2016 23:31

If you did not, pls read this first about IR and information.

The attacks of darks can have two different target kinds:
1. Energetic parts of us.
2. The information of our 3D body.

About 1/3 of the attacks target 1., 2/3 target 2.

This is now about attacks of kind 2.
About 61% of these attacks target the nervous systems (NS).
This is important, as the (NS) is the interface to all lower and higher functions of this 3D body/avatar.

Many attacks create info damages. They have an average size of 2,3 mm.
This doesn't mean, that there is a 2,3 mm wound in the 3D body, but the information in this area has damages.
You should be aware, that this can affect many cells in the body, cause they are much smaller.

Non darks have an average of +/- 31.000 of these damages.
Darks have an average of +/- 43.000 of these damages.

There is an average number of about 500.000 of these damages, which is lethal.

People who are fighting in the real wars (not the stupid games...) have significant higher numbers...

Some examples:

Alex had +/- 2.400.000 in total, 1.700.000 still there, rest healed in last years.
Frank 3.300.000 / 2.400.000.

The other Protoi has similar amount of damages.

Our guardians have between 250.000 and 930.000.

We Protoi survive this, because we get 24/7 energetic support, pain blocking, and many work arounds have been installed into us.
I found this topic when I was laying on bed and relaxing.
The sensing of my body increased and I felt tingling all over my body as ever.
But after all the cleanings last weeks, the sensing got better, and after a few minutes this turned into pains all over the body, not a mm without pains.
Luckily they are gone in the moment I get out of relaxing, when sensors went are offline.

But there are people who have big problems with feeling us Protoi (or some of us...), this is a main reason for it.

There are only 2 more non dark people who are over the 1 million damages border, they are also protected in similar ways by their own group. This shows clear, that they are really fighting in reality against darks, but atm. with no real success. I will not name them in public now, to not bring them in additional danger...

In the rows of the darks there are about 1.530 people with more than a million damages. They are all some kind of leaders.
Darks have similar support mechanisms for them as we have it.

In soon future healing of these damages will be included in our healing tools.
But it will need a while to develop all the needed healings...
Drack

Re: Dark attacks and our 3D body

Unread postby Drack » 09 Sep 2016 00:10

this sounds like thousands over thousands little papercuts in the body. ouch.
and this information-damage is the reason for disesases pain and cancer and so on ?

Frank wrote:I found this topic when I was laying on bed and relaxing.
But after all the cleanings last weeks, the sensing got better, and after a few minutes this turned into pains all over the body, not a mm without pains.
Luckily they are gone in the moment I get out of relaxing, when sensors went are offline.

But there are people who have big problems with feeling us Protoi (or some of us...), this is a main reason for it.

glad you found this topic (or maybe got the attention drawn to ? :roll: )

but i don´t understand why the feeling of protoi and this damage is connected? could you pls go deeper into detail?
i myself got some problems to this too but thought this is because of dark implants/influence which wants me to turn away from all this.

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Sep 2016 00:13

Drack wrote:this sounds like thousands over thousands little papercuts in the body. ouch.
and this information-damage is the reason for disesases pain and cancer and so on ?
yes, possible

Frank wrote:I found this topic when I was laying on bed and relaxing.

glad you found this topic (or maybe got the attention drawn to ? :roll: )

but i don´t understand why the feeling of protoi and this damage is connected? could you pls go deeper into detail? no
i myself got some problems to this too but thought this is because of dark implants/influence which wants me to turn away from all this.

LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 13 Sep 2016 09:33

Frank wrote:
I found this topic when I was laying on bed and relaxing.

If you don't mind asking in reference to the above ... how do you get yourself to fall asleep?

As I ... ok, insomnia is one thing (and I think that I can't even say I'm insomnic anymore, just to much "bothered from outside and inside" to sleep a decent sleep), but honestly my problem seems similar to what you wrote and that's one of main reasons I don't sleep. As soon as I lay down ... in few seconds I feel "my body" in way to intense matter and after few seconds all I get is preassure in my head (plus some more feelings of all sorts and kinds) of the intense to blow my head out ... plus heavy heart beating ... and it does not reduce ... it's absurd ... it lasts 2-3 hours and only then I fall asleep .. if, not necessary ... which isn't even really a sleep as I feel half awake ... so I then "sleep" 2-3 hours if I'm lucky ... but feel I better not as when I wake up is like the most severe hangover ever ...
And that is like everyday with no exceptions ... worst in my bedroom ... so ... for the last 7 years I've been "sleeping" in my living room with my big lights on and TV on - that reduces "sleep focus" and fears to a degree that when enough exhausted I just dive in ...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Sep 2016 09:56

LeeDee wrote:If you don't mind asking in reference to the above ... how do you get yourself to fall asleep?

I have the problem more in the waking up phase. And if I can not fall asleep, ibuprofen helps me to block the cognitions away.
But I check your case and give you details on skype...
Karunya

Unread postby Karunya » 14 Sep 2016 03:34

Frank wrote:And if I can not fall asleep, ibuprofen helps me to block the cognitions away.

Three cheers for ibuprofen! I am living with chronic pain and inflammation (diagnosed as lupus), and sleeping is sometimes a challenge.

On a related topic: I am consciously using the BAI dropbox throughout the day, whenever I feel physical or emotional symptom. I am also doing the Katharsis program. I've noticed that whenever I put a symptom into the dropbox, it goes away briefly and then returns, but it feels as if it is coming from a slightly different source.

It seems that my symptoms have lots of redundancy -- the same symptom is being created by different causes each time.

Having said this, the change in my physical and mental condition is remarkable after only a few weeks. I am stronger, feel less tired at the end of the day, and mentally I am much more stable and calm. Areas of my 3D body where I feel the most improvement are my neck, eyes, digestive system and joints.

Whenever Frank announces that a cleansing has begun, i already know it because normally I fall asleep through the first few hours. Even if it's the middle of the day here in the US! Today's cleansing had me asleep for 4 hours, and waking up feeling amazing afterward.

3D is such a tiny part of who I am (all of us). There is a certain amount of relief in contemplating a larger perspective too.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Sep 2016 12:48

Karunya wrote:It seems that my symptoms have lots of redundancy -- the same symptom is being created by different causes each time.

Having said this, the change in my physical and mental condition is remarkable after only a few weeks. I am stronger, feel less tired at the end of the day, and mentally I am much more stable and calm. Areas of my 3D body where I feel the most improvement are my neck, eyes, digestive system and joints.

Whenever Frank announces that a cleansing has begun, i already know it because normally I fall asleep through the first few hours. Even if it's the middle of the day here in the US! Today's cleansing had me asleep for 4 hours, and waking up feeling amazing afterward.

3D is such a tiny part of who I am (all of us). There is a certain amount of relief in contemplating a larger perspective too.

Really happy to have you on board Karunya! :romance-kisscheek:
As far as I can say, you are the first member here that managed to learn/understand/explain situations for themselves in the short time you are with us.
Your posts are always positive and full of thought-provoking-impulses in the right direction, which is quite unusual for members that only joined about 3 weeks ago.

:text-thankyoublue: very much for that! Keep up the good posts! :text-+1:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 15 Sep 2016 05:43

Yes Karunya, well I just wanted to say I agree and also appreciate that you share your experiences with us.

:happy-sunshine:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 16 Sep 2016 12:25

Since I remember I always wake up with a great sadness, it took me half an hour "at least" to star the day, I have to say me come on manuel go on, I don't know why this happen but is very painful I don't remember just a "wake up" with not sadness............just to share. And in the last two month in my dreams I'm always in troubles escaping from someone. Hard times for me.

LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 16 Sep 2016 13:06

the hague wrote:Since I remember I always wake up with a great sadness, it took me half an hour "at least" to star the day, I have to say me come on manuel go on, I don't know why this happen but is very painful I don't remember just a "wake up" with not sadness............just to share. And in the last two month in my dreams I'm always in troubles escaping from someone. Hard times for me.

Yes, you wake up every day with a great sadness (I did to for many years, so I understand) and it can be legitimate and it is ... and it may also not be ... As far as I can feel you, you caught yourself in your own knotted knot of self-pity and despair ... you have to cut this knot first otherwise no self-talk will be of use. Yes, you are sad ... yes, you have a reason to be sad ... we all do ... or maybe not ... as we don't have time to be sad ... Nothing is wrong to feel sad ... no one can force or persuade you not to be sad (usually that kind of action can push ones similar of you even deeper in despair as programmes are very well fed) ... but its' up to you how much and with how much intesity and attention you'll feed this sadness ... which at the end ... gives no result and bring no change ... it only exhausts you and bring you even more sadness and stuckness ...
Fell the sadness ... but then stop thinking about it ... stop analysing it ... and accept finally that "that's it" ... for the time being (crucial) ...

I still get sad. But I don't think anymore in patological way and frequency. Sometimes my whole body ackes of sadness, I almost break that much it hurts. But the sadness isn't even all mine and for sure not "for my sake" ...
I was observing myself ... I've been observing the pattern ... and I changed my attitude towards sadness (as the one I had was wrong)...
So now ... sadness comes ... sadness goes ... as yes, I somehow want/need to feel this overall sadness to understand (and I get cleaned through feeling it) ... I need to ... but I also need to let it go ...

PS
I wrote that in a very tendress way (no need to roll you eyes, it's just my way) ... if you understood what I wanted to say, it will do ... othewise all there is left is a try with heavy butt-kicking ... do kick yourself first ...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 16 Sep 2016 13:38

great explanation leedee :romance-grouphug: and such a true one.

sadness is sadness.. it´s all about the perception and due to cleanings or dark shit this sadness (maybe a sadness from many many lifetimes which never got resolved) comes up.

it´s hard to say but just deal with it. pay attention to it, maybe even find the source of it and know why it is how it is. and if that´s not possible then just "ride the wave".

the other way is the BAI or dropbox or DropboxBAI or however you wanna call it. i want to refeer to this post from oni viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2450&p=12801&hilit=stimulus#p12801 even tho it´s not the actual same but the pattern of "removing the roots" is kind of the same.

these are still hard times. it´s still war. one day you can feel great one day you could like you die and it can be because of protoi and lights who are trying to get you out of manipulations/influences with cleanings or it can be because of the darks who try to keep us in this and do everything they can to get this goal. we are in the middle of this fight even tho we don´t recognize it and that´s why we have this whole feelings /pains /others. the best we can do right now is staying calm and use the methods given to get rid of most of those influences/pains.

i really know what you mean by the "waking up sadness". i don´t know why it is so strong in the morning but i usually get rid of it in under 30minutes with the BAI so try it out :happy-smileyflower:
i guess it has something to do with our higher parts doing stuff or just seeing cruel / sad stuff which makes them sad that this is a real thing and this sadness swaps over to us.. who knows.

however, time is with us and the war someday has to come to an end. we just have to survive till this point or till we can do something against it actively.

Return to “Understand your own situation!”