this is YOU

Oni

this is YOU

Unread postby Oni » 15 Mar 2016 17:39

Protoi
The Protoi are a group of beings from the Prime Creation that decided to create a new experiment of consciousness to see if darkness in the form of negativity / stress / pressure could speed up the rate of evolution. The main tool by which this was accomplished was through an energy called ‘karma’. After a while, this karma energy became too dense / heavy / powerful and it was decided by the Protoi to end this experiment (as the stress > benefit). Many times the Protoi tried to negotiate for the peaceful end of this experiment (for the darkness to leave) as this was written into the laws of the initial agreement of the Creation. Darkness refused (many times in many ways) until around 400 AD, the Protoi decided to take up swords and end this experiment by any means necessary.

Cleanings
The clearing of the dark is happening (at this moment) primarily through zero time events or ZTE’s. This is a freezing of time that allows the Protoi (/others involved with these cleanings) to first target darks and then subsequently clear them out. Specific methods involved are withheld for now (security purposes). For us down here, we don’t notice the events from a linear-time perspective, but some of us feel the cleanings themselves very powerfully. This can range from headaches, tiredness and general body pains on the negative side to lightness, excitement and bliss on the positive. Some experience painful upheavals of old, buried emotions that can be traumatic and powerful. All of this is a natural and intrinsic part of the cleaning process: what hurts going in will also hurt coming out (unfortunately). That said, recently the Protoi have been able to radically increase the speed of these cleanings 280x(3.15.16) meaning we are targeting / clearing much more efficiently than before. The actual time of these ZTE’s has grown to staggering numbers, now in the millions of years each.

EL4
Around the middle of February (2016), a hugely landmark / pivotal transition took place: this place shifted from EL2 to EL4. EL stands for Existence Level and put shortly, is a container for many dimensions / floors of existence. Without going too deeply into the physics here, this shift means that we now exist in higher planes of existence, meaning even physics itself has changed. Although we are yet to tangibly experience this transition on 3d Earth, feasibly this has led to the ability of Protoi to speed up cleanings so radically on the higher levels. Further, many members report an amplification of cleaning side effects, both positive and negative. Either way, this is a big step towards the final defeat of the dark at the hands of the Protoi.

Dropboxing
In terms of coping with the cleanings, an extremely powerful method to aid the process is ‘dropboxing’. More info can be found via the link below, but it’s a method of noting side effects / influence as you experience them to have them instantly cleaned by the Protoi / your higher parts. It’s profoundly effective and well worth adding to your repertoire. Scratch that: remove everything else from your repertoire and just use this (lol). Another great protection from the dark in general is a magical creation called Pearlgonite (more info below as well).

Earth
Earth (as we call it) is the most complex trap ever laid. Complex enough to trap the Protoi and all of us here. There is no God, there are no ‘protectors’ as you know them and there most definitely aren’t any ‘higher beings’ working for the Light whilst still influencing the 3d. These are all false prophets meant to steal your power away. It is illegal (and therefore dark) for those not incarnated in 3d to influence it. The good news in all of this is that you are more powerful than they would ever let you believe … You are a highly evolved being, one of the most advanced in all Creations, and have everything you need without the need for anything from anyone else.

Core/Outer Core
The Angel Species (which includes the Protoi as well as 92% of beings here) has two main parts: Core and Outer Core (OC). Our Core’s are billions of years old, many not originating from this Creation but actually from one (or many) before this one. Our Core is old (like an elephant) yet remarkably incapable of coping with ‘fractality’, an emergent property of this polarity creation that has led to such things as empathy, intuition and pain (note: the emergence of fractal evolution has completely revolutionized consciousness and will feasibly be brought into future Creations, just without the dark component seen here). You can think of our Core’s like an old grandpa: masterfully wise and powerful yet not so good at learning new tricks. You (outer core) are like your grandpa's best friend with alzheimer's, completely forgetting the years (in this case, billions) of experience you've had before this lifetime (part of incarnation deal with the dark is forgetting ... so we need to learn everything new). Although access to this stored knowledge is still blocked for now, Core's are always available for communication. Just order that you speak directly with your Core, and then order further that nothing influence the communication. That voice that answers is your Core. REMINDER: your Core is incapable of relating to much of your struggle here. Ask for what you need and command it as you will but don’t expect empathy on the level we know here.

You
Our Cores fight ‘up there’ while we survive ‘down here’. Our Outer Core is what spirituality would call ‘the soul’. We down here (in 3d) are just an avatar and in reality we are incarnated on a different level or floor in our ‘aspect body’. When we dream, we can inhabit this body as well as other avatars that inhabit different floors. Floors can be thought of as the traditional ‘dimensions’ in the mainstream. Further, we have many avatars on many floors within our Outer Core so we truly are magical and powerful beings. Consciousness has never been this complex.

Protoi Alliance
The Protoi Alliance is a group of individuals and/or groups who over the past thousand or so (earth) years decided to align with the Protoi and rid this place of the dark. There are various levels of allegiance to the Protoi Alliance, from L4 to L1. These numbers mean nothing about the power / development of an individual, but rather the level of commitment to the Protoi mission. For L1’s, same as Protoi, there is NO room for error / misalignment. That is how serious the Protoi take this mission. The Protoi Alliance is the only true ‘Light workers’ on this planet. All work is being done behind the scenes and only now slowly seeping into 3d.

All in all, you’ve found probably the only place on the web where there can actually be discussions towards truth without all the bullshit. No one here claims to know everything and that’s kind of the beauty of it: admitting our own evolution as it happens rather than self-consciously assuming we know it all creates a community that is adaptive yet humble, open yet firm, loving yet protected.

Pease do enjoy : )

Further reading:

PROTOI
http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1978
HISTORY
http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1647
ANT + ELEPHANT
http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1675
ASPECTS + AVATARS
http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2377
DROPBOX
http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1905
http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2393
PEARLGONITE
http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2375
Last edited by Oni on 24 Mar 2016 01:26, edited 9 times in total.
astrochimp

Re: this is YOU

Unread postby astrochimp » 15 Mar 2016 17:49

Wowza, great explanations Oni! :text-+1: :text-goodpost:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 15 Mar 2016 17:52

Great summary and recap. Thank you Oni. :happy-sunshine:

:happy-wavemulticolor:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 15 Mar 2016 17:59

This post takes a myriad of topics that may seem daunting and complex to newbies and summarizes them in a perfectly organized manner :angelic-green:
Superb! :handgestures-thumbup: :romance-heartbeating:
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 15 Mar 2016 18:32

Brilliant summary & enhances clarity...genius!
:bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Mar 2016 18:44

Oni wrote:Protoi Alliance
....The Protoi Alliance is the only true ‘Light workers’ on this planet. All work is being done behind the scenes and only now slowly seeking into 3d.

There are many with good intentions. But most are misleaded and are following the dark agendas.

There is a saying: "The road to hell is build on good intentions..."
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 15 Mar 2016 19:42

Frank wrote:
Oni wrote:Protoi Alliance
....The Protoi Alliance is the only true ‘Light workers’ on this planet. All work is being done behind the scenes and only now slowly seeking into 3d.

There are many with good intentions. But most are misleaded and are following the dark agendas.

There is a saying: "The road to hell is build on good intentions..."

Dark agendas usually have long/weird names & confusing/illogical explanations.

They go something like: "Dear ones! If you give me your energy, I'll save the world for you!" :text-lol: :laughing-rolling: :scared-shocked:
marie

Unread postby marie » 15 Mar 2016 20:52

Fantastic summary, Oni! Thanks for all the time and energy you put into that! :clap:

astrochimp wrote:
Dark agendas usually have long/weird names & confusing/illogical explanations.

They go something like: "Dear ones! If you give me your energy, I'll save the world for you!" :text-lol: :laughing-rolling: :scared-shocked:

Yes, this! The difference between Protoi and the various dark agendas is that the Protoi never ask anything of you. No guilt trips to donate to them, no books or courses you have to buy to get the info, and no group meditations. That is light. :angelic-sunshine:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Mar 2016 22:54

marie wrote:Yes, this! The difference between Protoi and the various dark agendas is that the Protoi never ask anything of you. No guilt trips to donate to them, no books or courses you have to buy to get the info, and no group meditations. That is light. :angelic-sunshine:

:text-thankyoublue: marie :romance-kisscheek: :romance-heartsthree:

@ :text-thankyoublue: for the great summary! :romance-kisscheek: :romance-heartsthree:

:romance-grouphug:
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Mar 2016 07:35

:text-goodpost: Oni
:text-+1:
jmrobledo
Signature: My name is Juan Manuel Robledo
I live in Aguascalientes, México.

Unread postby jmrobledo » 16 Mar 2016 08:08

:text-goodpost:

Thank you. :romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 16 Mar 2016 08:53

truly awesome indeed...
Thank u for your perspective...

TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 16 Mar 2016 15:29

Great summary Oni, thank you for this!

And yes, marie, what you said is really the best part of this amazing forum!

Love you all!

:greetings-wavingyellow:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 16 Mar 2016 16:32

Oni for so long I have wanted a summary, and you did a beautiful job, thank you so much! This would get written eventually one way or the other, but I am glad that you did it :happy-smileyflower: Ψ
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 16 Mar 2016 20:56

Oni wrote: You (outer core) are like your grandpa's best friend

Do we count as two beings already, friends but different, each with his own evolution.
Or we will fold like an accordion to go together again; after 3d avatar expires. :think:
juu

Unread postby juu » 16 Mar 2016 23:34

Yes, we already count as two beings.. Each will go their own way.. But can combine energies with Core to create the hybrid.. Like franks freemind.. For example i dont have core.. Well, for now.. Who knows if he\she will ever heal.. I think mAybe he she will.. If not, i can combine it with other core...

But we still be us.. The fractals, and we will choose to do what we want eventually..

I think is like that.. Haha
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Mar 2016 00:10

juu wrote:Yes, we already count as two beings.. Each will go their own way.. But can combine energies with Core to create the hybrid.. Like franks freemind.. For example i dont have core.. Well, for now.. Who knows if he\she will ever heal.. I think mAybe he she will.. If not, i can combine it with other core...

But we still be us.. The fractals, and we will choose to do what we want eventually..

I think is like that.. Haha

In general it's right, you just have to differentiate analog "core" from analog "92" part of OC. Freemind is my analog 92 part.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 17 Mar 2016 16:04

i actually talked to someone who believe he already ascended couple of years ago after doing some meditation or activation
i asked him why are you still here then he told me his soul "axxxxxx" to higher spirtitual plane or whatever BS, i forgot already
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 17 Mar 2016 16:12

Rosebelle wrote:i actually talked to someone who believe he already ascended couple of years ago after doing some meditation or activation
i asked him why are you still here then he told me his soul "axxxxxx" to higher spirtitual plane or whatever BS, i forgot already

:lol:

Sounds like a Stankov clone. They "ascend" to "other worlds" as their experience in this world "descends".
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 28 Feb 2017 05:16

Wow! This is extremely clear and very helpful to my understanding. Thank you Oni.
:text-goodpost:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”