"Who am I?", "What is my purpose on this planet?"

Δύναμις

"Who am I?", "What is my purpose on this planet?"

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Jan 2016 16:13

This is what people keep asking us, when they first contact us.

Well, there is a very general but highest accurate answer to these questions: WE DON'T CARE and better you don't either! Because these are questions implanted in your head either from some dark implant or some dark influence or some stupid guru, who claims to be omniscient and he/she can give you the answers to the questions that torture you all your life long.

Since the world you live in is not what you are taught it is, why do you think that those question will be of any help for you?
If you don't know who you are, the "I" you are looking for just doesn't exist. It is not your 3d/earthy or higher name, not your physical body, not your wealth, not what people think of you that defines your "I". Stop overestimating useless knowledge! It is not important what you like to think, what you like to believe, but what you REALLY are, either people around you approve it as good or reject it as non society-conform. If you don't know who you are, then no one else knows who you are and apparently you are just nobody of importance :happy-smileyflower:

What I just wrote may have pissed some of you off. I admit that I like to provoke, but do you have a reason to feel provoked by my words? Is it really "you" that reacts negative to them or your "ego"? If you know who you are (meaning, you know that you are on a light path no matter what comes), you'll read twice to make sure you understand my words properly and your reaction will be a smile or grinning :wink:. If it is your "dark influenced-exaggerated-looking-for-recognition-sick-ego" you'll get pissed off. How do I dare to tell you, that you are not important (enough), when I don't even know what you look like. I/we don't care what you look like or what you do for living or how "big and important" you feel yourself in 3d. We see through your physical appearance and sense more than words can describe. Sooner or later we'll find out everything that acts against the 5 light rules and the beings will be held responsible for their actions. It is enough to know if you comply with the light rules, no need to know "who you are". Names don't make any difference, actions do.

What is your purpose on earth? Surely not what you think that it is, but we could give you an idea of your higher job if you belong to the Protoi-Alliance.
In case you don't belong to it, you have many chances to improve and become part of it, if you wish.
If you belong to it, your higher parts actively support the Protoi-Alliance. If you don't do it already and really want, you can support us down here in different ways as stated many times in other posts.

:romance-grouphug:
surzappa

Re: "Who am I?", "What is my purpose on this planet?"

Unread postby surzappa » 19 Jan 2016 22:34

these words of yours are a compleet booster
way to go ALEX
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Jan 2016 18:49

@ surzappa

:text-thankyoublue: so much my friend :romance-kisscheek:

A very good friend (actually a brother to me, just not in 3d) told me that I shouldn't expect any donations after such a post :laughing-rolling:
Ok, it was a joke but he is right from 3d perspective. This is how people work, if you lie to them, they give you anything you ask for, if you tell them the truth you just get a kick. I learned that in very early years, but I don't intend to change in this point, because if I change my attitude and start talking nicely just to get donations and such (as darks do), then it won't be me, it won't be the light talking through me. We are not here to accommodate anyone's ego, we are here to change things and we'll never change anything if we keep going the "good old paths" and keep spreading even more lies.

There is a difference between the "dark influenced-exaggerated-looking-for-recognition-sick-ego" and the real, healthy ego that defines your personality. The healthy ego will never take anything personally and it will keep evolving independently of nice words.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 05 Feb 2016 16:16

This is a TRUTH. forum. The only one around !

Keep giving it Dynamis :text-goodpost:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Feb 2016 19:25

Oni wrote:This is a TRUTH. forum. The only one around !

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-kisscheek:

Oni wrote:Keep giving it Dynamis :text-goodpost:

Trying my best :happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Feb 2016 19:38

I don't like the word "truth"!
This is misused. And it has such an absolute claim.

We try to find the best possible "objective" perspectives.
But I would never call something "truth", we saw too much in the past to know that things are dynamic.
And you can also see in wiki and forum how often we had to change the perspectives and had to modify our mind models.
The moment in which someone declares something as "truth", is the moment in which he/she looses...
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 05 Feb 2016 20:06

Frank wrote:

But I would never call something "truth", we saw too much in the past to know that things are dynamic.
And you can also see in wiki and forum how often we had to change the perspectives and had to modify our mind models.
The moment in which someone declares something as "truth", is the moment in which he/she looses...

:text-thankyoublue:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 05 Feb 2016 20:18

Frank wrote:

Nice to hear that.
Also its dangerous because of static values.Always easy to abuse after a while.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Feb 2016 21:41

@Frank, @Pegazus

let me fix your problem:

This is a TRUTH-FINDING forum :happy-smileyflower:

Now everybody happy and me too

Pidge
Signature: I know nothing.

Unread postby Pidge » 26 Sep 2016 10:46

I can see why someone would ask these questions because life does seem 'pointless'...we live and die...suffer in between (hysterical proportions)...maybe experience glimpses of 'happiness' (whatever that actually is). Purpose becomes the driving force for living. It keeps propelling you forward, you set up new goals to be achieved and when you get there perhaps satisfaction, enjoyment, a sense of achievement but really nothing substantial in your hands. Feels like nothing again and so the continuing search. Because "I'm not feeling this elusive happiness." Are people just pretending, making do? And there just beyond are the so called 'answers' to what's missing in life, the various belief systems (or traps). I think the best thing I've ever read when it comes to finding purpose is it's "whatever you choose it to be." But then choosing is hard. What's the right choice? Oh, I've chosen poorly again? Well fcuk! What?! I think I have a right to choose but in reality not really?

I'm not sure why I responded to this topic in the way I have but I did wake up thinking today was tomorrow, that I had to get to work, but why was the time and day wrong on my phone...for it to switch to the correct time a few minutes later. It's in 24 hr format but read a morning time and I fell asleep without realising I did for at least 4-5hrs. :lol:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 26 Sep 2016 12:29

Um ... looking back I've always became somehow nervous when people around me started to discuss that and similar questions ... I usually didn't participate as I found it stupid to discuss "purpose", but if I did I was found heretic ...
And years passed ... and decades passed .. and I'm not much distance from others ... yet ... I've never ever set any goal, not even the tinyest one in my life ... as here was nothing for me that "deserved" setting a goal ... never ever questioned myself about the purpose ... I simply found it useless as I knew I'll not get "the answer" or rather I was never interested in the answer ... I even met someone who was sure that he can help me talk to my "guardian angel" ... I asked him why should I talk to "him"? ... So you'll ask him questions. ... What questions? I don't have any questions? ... You'll now when you'll meet/see him. ... well ... I admit, he persualded me ... I tried ... I tried hard ... and then ... there it was ...suppossely ... someone/something ... I did not ask anything :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

I did talk to "myself" a lot in the past though ... and in a period when I hit the bottom of the bottoms and experienced something like a momentarily nervous break down ... "I" said to myself ..."Don't think. Don't analize. Don't look forward in terms of what is going to happen. Just try to stay here. Now. And live for only 5 minutes further, not more." ... I understood it then. And that's how I managed it ... back then ... as it was meant for back then ...
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 26 Sep 2016 13:45

Personally, I do not really like the word ‘purpose’. The word itself seem misleading to me. Maybe it is just me but personally, I would much prefer to take on a ‘mission’ or ‘tasks’ and work towards a ‘goal’ - rather than to consider whether having/serving some purpose. It just feels more like I am participating in that. :-D And it I was not happy with a task or mission I could just change that.

For some reason I woke up this morning and felt relatively good. ‘Light at heart’ I suppose (compared to previous weeks/months.) Reading your comments here - It made me think this was simply the ability to feel good while living. Living without having negative feelings or ‘problems’ being triggered all the time (objectively, or ‘on the surface’ someone would definitely say that I have more problems today than e.g. one year ago.)

But how to live through those ‘problems’ while feeling happy and not feeling stuff are 'meaningless' or 'depressing' for whatever reason. Well, I think in my personal case maybe running healings and cleaning reached the point that in conjunction with life situation I could do this today.

Being happy in itself maybe don’t serve much external purpose or do much good for missions. But all else equal - it makes for a much nicer experience than feeling depressed, sad or ...tortured. :wink:

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Sep 2016 14:13

Pidge wrote:I can see why someone would ask these questions because life does seem 'pointless'...we live and die...suffer in between (hysterical proportions)...maybe experience glimpses of 'happiness' (whatever that actually is). Purpose becomes the driving force for living. It keeps propelling you forward, you set up new goals to be achieved and when you get there perhaps satisfaction, enjoyment, a sense of achievement but really nothing substantial in your hands. Feels like nothing again and so the continuing search. Because "I'm not feeling this elusive happiness."

I have a few different answers here.

1. We are NOT here on purpose. We are here, because darks started war against us, and hijacked all the executives of light entities and brought them here, into a trap. So my purpose is not to be here for happiness, good life or whatever experiences. I just want to win war, and get my freedom. After this is done, I will decide to maybe start a live here or to go...

2. The last red sentence showed me some very important topic. Or maybe just triggered it in me... :lol:
It is about the moments, when "we feel us alive". When we are happy, after things went good and so on. I am sure you know what I mean.
Now I look to this from another perspective. And this gave me a bit understanding of darks.
They are for example driven by hate and fear.
And these makes them feel alive. Similar as we non-darks feel for good things.
But most darks are analogue, so they don't have our complex emotional systems.
This point will be important for the (far) future, because it must be included in the healing process.
It's not only that the darkness in them needs to get healed, it's also that they need to learn to get their "feeling alive" from good things instead of hat and fear...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 26 Sep 2016 16:11

Frank wrote:They are for example driven by hate and fear.
And these makes them feel alive. Similar as we non-darks feel for good things.

can 100% relate on this but have to say it´s a bit incomplete. hate and fear might be the strongest of their sources for "feeling alive" but not the only ones. for example pure insanity (driving crazy , 505474895thought´s a second or just seeing some brutality) is a big source for them to feel "alive" too.

and what is about those spiritual "everything is love" guys? they´re not hating because they couldn´t love then , they don´t fear. or better they do but they ignore/supress it with positive thoughts all the time until the don´t fear anymore.
don´t know where to put those "alive-sources" on. some kind of insanity? :text-lol:

this will be some complex topic in the future :happy-smileyflower:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Jan 2018 03:40

Just a reminder for newbies and everyone that considers joining our forum, because that ego-driven questions keep coming up all the time and I don't have the time or the nerve for "individual consultations". You are here to learn and advance! Read the forum, use your brain, communicate with other members and don't bother me with nonsense!

I am not the right person for small talk and endless discussions over nothing. If you have a question, look for the right forum area and post it there.
If you have a problem and need help, you are welcome to contact us/me directly (pm or email). We'll do our best to help you where ever possible.

Return to “Understand your own situation!”